Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 (238447 Views)

Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
bhaliz44: thanks broda.. pls wats the meaning of interswitch platform FUT mentioned in the post ume form mode of payment?
it an E-payment done online , all u nid to do is go d cafe with ur ATM card (MasterCard/verve /interswicth)logon to d schools site * go to the post-ume registration link * u will be asked of ur card type * u will choose eidr MasterCard, verve or inter switch . ...Dn will be asked of odr info abt d ATM card *info such as the ATM's expiry date, D ATM cards serial number and the password to the ATM card* after all dht has bn done u will click on submit payment * if payment is successful u would be debited immediately dn u print out d payment slip * dz all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by DonaldTrump(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
@Mystery,Djhack or any current futminna student...
what time do u think is best to come fr d pume? A week or 2 days before? And how is accomodation like for people like myself who dont know anybody in minna?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Olaben22(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Has d form out
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Koladeblessing4: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
2014/2015 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE

This is to inform all candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna for the 2014/2015 academic session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) will hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna as follows:

UTME                 -            Tuesday, 5th and Wednesday, 6th August, 2014

Direct Entry   - Thursday, 25th and Friday, 26th September, 2014.

Note: The screening exercise will be conducted using Computer Based-Test (CBT) platform.

Registration for UTME candidates will commence on Wednesday, 16th July, 2014 to end midnight of Saturday, 2nd August, 2014.

Direct Entry candidates will register on Monday, 8th September, 2014 to close on Monday, 22nd September, 2014.

Candidates are advised to visit the FUT Minna website www.futminna.edu.ng for details on the procedure for on-line registration, requirements for the screening exercise and other general information.

Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (i.e. N1,000.00 for the Computer-Based-Test screening and N1,000.00 as University Processing Fee) through Interswitch platform.

ELIGIBILITY

(i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.

(ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University Website in which case such candidates are eligible to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates.

(iii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.  In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma levels or Merit at NCE level.

(iv) Only ‘O’ level result print-outs downloaded directly from the websites of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.

(v) Candidates awaiting results must submit such results not later than Wednesday, 15th October, 2014.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by superjaks(m): 12:34am On Jul 15, 2014
Waow s owt.....make God help us
mystery,idris,joannes,blessing,djhack,donald....au una dey na
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Thunday1005(m): 12:56am On Jul 15, 2014
Blessyswt: amen
AMEN. I ave already make it in JESUS NAME AMEN

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by eazrael01: 12:57am On Jul 15, 2014
Good a.m all. Pls I'll like to know the nature of the Direct Entry Screening. Is it an exam? What are the questions like? Is there anything like past questions?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by bhaliz44(m): 5:07am On Jul 15, 2014
Mystery007: Its kind of an online payment, d inter switch payment gateway is d page u re to provide ur Atm details i.e pin number, serial number, xpiry date of atm card and d CW numbers i.e dos 3 numbers at d back of ur atm card. Don't worry details of how to do d online payment will be psted on deir website. So no need to rush.
thanks
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by bhaliz44(m): 5:07am On Jul 15, 2014
Djhack1: it an E-payment done online , all u nid to do is go d cafe with ur ATM card (MasterCard/verve /interswicth)logon to d schools site * go to the post-ume registration link * u will be asked of ur card type * u will choose eidr MasterCard, verve or inter switch . ...Dn will be asked of odr info abt d ATM card *info such as the ATM's expiry date, D ATM cards serial number and the password to the ATM card* after all dht has bn done u will click on submit payment * if payment is successful u would be debited immediately dn u print out d payment slip * dz all
thanks bro
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by thizojosky(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2014
Guy's abeg who know the courses they will write on fifth and those they will write on sixth
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2014
thizojosky: Guy's abeg who know the courses they will write on fifth and those they will write on sixth

it nt about courses buh d date u re to ryt wil b written on ur payment /registration sleep,,,either 5th or 6th,,,,,,,,tnx
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by thizojosky(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2014
horlaxymoney:

it nt about courses buh d date u re to ryt wil b written on ur payment /registration sleep,,,either 5th or 6th,,,,,,,,tnx
buh I want my own to be fifth any way I can do that
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2014
eazrael01: Good a.m all. Pls I'll like to know the nature of the Direct Entry Screening. Is it an exam? What are the questions like? Is there anything like past questions?

yeah,,sure it an exam(e-exam)......d questions re d normal question u av been treating since ur secondary skul,,,so notin to worry 4,,,,,,,,,,,,,about past questn,,,we re yet to get a soft copy for d d.e buh on getting to d skul, u wil surely find one,,,,
tnx
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2014
thizojosky: buh I want my own to be fifth any way I can do that
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=horlaxymoney][/quote]

den u register very early
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by olzako93(f): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2014
pls my bro score 205 in utme but he applied for civil engineering, can he do the post utme
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2014
DonaldTrump: @Mystery,Djhack or any current futminna student...
what time do u think is best to come fr d pume? A week or 2 days before? And how is accomodation like for people like myself who dont know anybody in minna?

guy,,i advice u to b in d skul premises a wik b4 d exam for some assistance by d stalite

and as for accomodation,,,,,durin ours,,d skul was on strike so we stay in d hostel(buh we paid 2 d hostel manager),,,,,,buh dis yr,,we wil stil b in skul so if u can relate wit any body on dis trend it gud,,,

as 4 me,,,a guy z comin to a guy z comin to stay 4 one wik wit me,,,,(buh he z payin me 1k since i also paid to stay in d hostel last yr) av i done wrong??

So 4 anyone wu wil like to stay wit me,,,am available......and if ma room z full i can get oda places 4 u..(wit d deal of 1k)

horlaxy
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2014
olzako93: pls my bro score 205 in utme but he applied for civil engineering, can he do the post utme

yes ofcourse he can,,,,,d cutoff 4 last yr was 200,,,,,and am sure dis yr wil nt pass dat,,,

horlaxy.......all z well,,,,,,,street niggi
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by negz: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2014
God go help us all.. planning on coming next week sef make brain no dey dull
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by yongjay(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2014
I scored 180 in jamb and applied for architecture what are ma chances of admission?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Koladeblessing4: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2014
yongjay: I scored 180 in jamb and applied for architecture what are ma chances of admission?
futminna won't accept 180 for architecture so, u can change to Building Tech.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by DonaldTrump(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2014
horlaxymoney:

guy,,i advice u to b in d skul premises a wik b4 d exam for some assistance by d stalite

and as for accomodation,,,,,durin ours,,d skul was on strike so we stay in d hostel(buh we paid 2 d hostel manager),,,,,,buh dis yr,,we wil stil b in skul so if u can relate wit any body on dis trend it gud,,,

as 4 me,,,a guy z comin to a guy z comin to stay 4 one wik wit me,,,,(buh he z payin me 1k since i also paid to stay in d hostel last yr) av i done wrong??

So 4 anyone wu wil like to stay wit me,,,am available......and if ma room z full i can get oda places 4 u..(wit d deal of 1k)

horlaxy

Thanks fr d advice baba! But try help a brother nau,,atleast u were once in our shoes o! E jor Sir,biko..
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Idrismusty97(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2014
horlaxymoney:

horlaxy

What kind of assistance? I have siblings there already so i don't need accommodation. I am going there at least by August 3rd. Would that be Ok?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2014
horlaxymoney:

horlaxyLoooooooolz. guy u lyk money fa. u b lagos guy? its cul tho

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Emmie98: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2014
How you guyz going? God bless una for keeping this trend alive.. Pls any1 wit futminna putme resent past questions should please send it to my email @emmietom98@gmail.com thanks.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sunddy: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
horlaxymoney:

horlaxy

western guy possessed with the eastern spirit. Lol.
U don understand?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by DonaldTrump(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Emmie98: How you guyz going? God bless una for keeping this trend alive.. Pls any1 wit futminna putme resent past questions should please send it to my email @emmietom98@gmail.com thanks.

Sent.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Curface: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls i need futminna past utme questions and answers at wavex8888@gmail.com
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Curface: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls y do i need to b in d uni a week b4 d post utme
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
olzako93: pls my bro score 205 in utme but he applied for civil engineering, can he do the post utme
Sure he is eligible to sit for d post utme since d cut off mrk for civil engineering was reduced to 190 dis year
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Curface: Pls y do i need to b in d uni a week b4 d post utme
Its is not compulsory to be in d school a week to d exams. But u shld be around atleast 2-3days to ur exam date. For tutorials dah is normally organised by some individuals/group of individuals for jambites. U can also meet and revise with pple xpecially dos dah did remedials
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idrismusty97: What kind of assistance? I have siblings there already so i don't need accommodation. I am going there at least by August 3rd. Would that be Ok?
3rd August is just perfect, its not compulsory to be dere a week to d exams, it just depend on d individual i.e if u know what i mean and ur pocket size coz to stay a week to ur post utme nob play u go eat now nd do some kind things nd its not going to be easy xpecially if you don't know anybdy, but you dah have siblings dere, can come a week to d exams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (154) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.