Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 (238566 Views)

Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Koladeblessing4: futminna won't accept 180 for architecture so, u can change to Building Tech.
Seconded.. 180 for archi is a no go area. Archi is one department dah hardly reduce its cut off mrk but suprisingly dey reduced it to 200 dis year.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by DonaldTrump(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mystery007: Seconded.. 180 for archi is a no go area. Archi is one department dah never reduce its cut off mrk nd its still 220 dis year.

Send me ur digits abeq..
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
DonaldTrump: @Mystery,Djhack or any current futminna student...
what time do u think is best to come fr d pume? A week or 2 days before? And how is accomodation like for people like myself who dont know anybody in minna?
Well it were me, would avice you to be in school atleast 3 days to ur pos utme date coz of tutorials nd revision. Considering d fact dah u don't know anybdy in futminna, coming dere a week b4 d exams is not dah advisable. About d accomodation issh, once go to d portal i.e hostel manager and complain to dem, dey will look for somewhere for you to stay bt u know nah, dey might ask you to give dem some change
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
DonaldTrump:

Send me ur digits abeq..
check d 3rd or 4th page. My number dey dere, ah no fit dey post am anyhow
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
2014/2015 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology (FUT) Minna for the 2014/2015 academic session that the University has scheduled the University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE), to hold at the University Main Campus, Gidan Kwano, Minna, as follows:
Date
UTME
Direct Entry
Commencement date for online registration:
00.01hrs on Wednesday 16thJuly, 2014
00.01hrs
Monday 8thSeptember, 2014
Close of online registration:
12.00hrs midnight on Saturday 2ndAugust, 2014
12.00hrs midnight on
Monday, 22ndSeptember, 2014
Dates of screening exercise:
Tuesday 5thand Wednesday 6thAugust, 2014
Thursday 25thSeptember, and Friday 26thSeptember, 2014
Candidates are hereby notified that the screening exercise shall be conducted using the Computer-Based Test (CBT) platform.
1.Eligibility
i) Only UTME and DE candidates who selected FUT Minna are eligible for the screening exercise.
ii) UTME Candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than the indicated minimum scores for various Schools/Courses/Programmes in the 2014 UTME as shown below:
SCHOOL
COURSE/PROGRAMME
UTME MINIMUM SCORE
Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Agricultural Economics and Extension Technology, Animal Production, Crop Production, Food Science Technology, Horticulture, Soil Science, Water Resources, Aquaculture and Fisheries Technology
Engineering and Engineering Technology
Computer Engineering,
Chemical Engineering,
Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering
Telecommunication Engineering
Entrepreneurship and Management Technology
Entrepreneurship and Business Studies, Project Management Technology, Transport Management Technology
Environmental Technology
Architecture
Estate Management
Building Technology, Surveying and Geo-informatics, Urban and Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying
Information and Communication Technology
Computer Science
Cyber Security Science, Information and Media Technology,
Natural and Applied Sciences
Biochemistry, Microbiology,
Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Geography, Physics, Mathematics/Statistics, Geology
Technology Education
Industrial and Technology Education, Mathematics Education, Physics Education, Geography Education, Biology Education, Chemistry Education, Library Information Technology
iii) Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen course, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
iv) However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The Change of Course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 payable at the screening venue.
v) All candidates must possess a minimum of file ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
vi) Only ‘O’ Level result print-outs downloaded directly from the website of the national examining bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification. Candidates that already have their ‘O’ Levels MUST bring the result to the screening venue. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of candidates.
vii) Candidates awaiting result will be allowed to participate in the UPASE but MUST submit such results not later than Wednesday 15thOctober, 2014. For submission of such results, candidates are to go back to their registration page on the University website to update their records.
For the list of relevant subjects for each course/programme, check the homepage of theUniversity website.
NOTE: Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage ofthe admission process.
2.Method of Registration
a) UTME Candidates
1.Click on “2014/2015 UPASE
2.On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
a) Enter your JAMB registration number
b) Enter one of your names
c) Click on ‘Login’
1.On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph (in JPG format)
2.Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME score does not meet the minimum required for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subjectcombination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
Available Awaiting
1.Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box)
2.Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’
*.Confirm your entries
*.Click on the payment page button to proceed to payment gateway
*.Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard or Verve)
*.Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Note: This automatically debits N2,250.00
*.If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
*.Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue.
*.If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered
*.Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
*.Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
3.Requirements for the Screening Exercise
All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slip.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
*.A printout of the 2014/2015 UTME result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph, they should not be affixed. The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
*.The printed 2014/2015 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
*.A writing material (biro or pencil)
*.A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
4.General Information
*.No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
*.The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N50 to N70 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
*.Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
*.Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
*.Any registered candidate who fails to report to the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
*.Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled date for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: infoupse@futminna.edu.ngor call 08166735822 and 08055188756.
Signed
V. N. Kolo (Mrs)
Registrar
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Idrismusty97(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mystery007: 3rd August is just perfect, its not compulsory to be dere a week to d exams, it just depend on d individual i.e if u know what i mean and ur pocket size coz to stay a week to ur post utme nob play u go eat now nd do some kind things nd its not going to be easy xpecially if you don't know anybdy, but you dah have siblings dere, can come a week to d exams.
Ok thanks alot. I will try and make it earlier
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Idrismusty97(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wow Mystery thanks a lot! I am surprise they reduce the cutoff to that level. Imagine architecture having 200 smiley and i just need 3 marks for it. Chai! daris God o. I am either changing to Civil engineering or Quantity surveying.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mystery007:
All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slip.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
*.A printout of the 2014/2015 UTME result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph, they should not be affixed. The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.

So they need original jamb result. Jeez. This gonna cost some dear cash. besides, how do i print it? The last time i checked Jamb website there was no portal for printing original result or am i missing something? Please help a brother.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thank God they allowed the use of calculator. I have long practiced with my Jamb calculator, it is much better than using the system's calculator in terms of punching speed.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Idrismusty97(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Joannes347:

So they need original jamb result. Jeez. This gonna cost some dear cash. besides, how do i print it? The last time i checked Jamb website there was no portal for printing original result or am i missing something? Please help a brother.
I was wondering too. JAMB haven't release the online portal for that yet.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Joannes347:

Yea, dey will need d original jamb result with ur paspport preferably coloured sef for easy identification. Its nt dah xpensive, result notification scratch card is sold @d rate of #1000 in Minna jamb office but some cafe sell it @ d rate of #1500 don't know of where u stay shaa den coloured printing is #200. About d link for printing of d original result, will search for it den text it to you through whatsapp

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idrismusty97: I was wondering too. JAMB haven't release the online portal for that yet.

This is serious. Lets keep searching and make enquiries about that.

Mystery007: Yea, dey will need d original jamb result with ur paspport preferably coloured sef for easy identification. Its nt dah xpensive, result notification scratch card is sold @d rate of #1000 in Minna jamb office but some cafe sell it @ d rate of #1500 don't know of where u stay shaa den coloured printing is #200. About d link for printing of d original result, will search for it den text it to you through whatsapp

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by thizojosky(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mystery007: Sure he is eligible to sit for d post utme since d cut off mrk for civil engineering was reduced to 190 dis year
guy I can't applt civi engineering with jamb combo of maths, physics,english economics
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by negz: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
ermm are they going to multiply our pume scores or wah since its overall is 40mrks
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
thizojosky: guy I can't applt civi engineering with jamb combo of maths, physics,english economics
Hmmm!!.. Don't know but try it and ce coz d system will detect automatically if u re qualified to apply for dah course
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by DonaldTrump(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mystery007: Well it were me, would avice you to be in school atleast 3 days to ur pos utme date coz of tutorials nd revision. Considering d fact dah u don't know anybdy in futminna, coming dere a week b4 d exams is not dah advisable. About d accomodation issh, once go to d portal i.e hostel manager and complain to dem, dey will look for somewhere for you to stay bt u know nah, dey might ask you to give dem some change

Mehn i dont know wat to say to u..i wish all Nigerians were like u,,den maybe we culd win d next world cup i swear..thanks alot Boss..i appreciate.Ese!

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
The Able Mystery! Weldone o!
How has been exams? Hope they have been sweet? You offer CHM1112?

And to the aspirants of 2014/2015 Academic Session. I hereby wish you good success in your forth coming exam. The good Lord will grant all of you this admission, just believe, it's settled! It's been a while here for me...why? It's exams and all other school stuffs- you'll understand when you get there, but we, particularly me, I'm here for you just like our ogas're there for us. So guys don't panick, it's well.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
negz: ermm are they going to multiply our pume scores or wah since its overall is 40mrks
post-ume scores is over 400 with 40 qts ....so its 10 marks per question bh to the pre-degree students it negligible
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
thizojosky: guy I can't applt civi engineering with jamb combo of maths, physics,english economics
all engineering courses combo are maths, phy, chem and eng...u would nid a change in course
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Atobeia: The Able Mystery! Weldone o!
How has been exams? Hope they have been sweet? You offer CHM1112?

And to the aspirants of 2014/2015 Academic Session. I hereby wish you good success in your forth coming exam. The good Lord will grant all of you this admission, just believe, it's settled! It's been a while here for me...why? It's exams and all other school stuffs- you'll understand when you get there, but we, particularly me, I'm here for you just like our ogas're there for us. So guys don't panick, it's well.
Hehehehee!!!.. Ce me ce our First Lady, d Only female linguinstic student we had in 2013 thread, meh dah thread was fun filled, wish i could turn back d hands of time. My dear, exams is moving fine, 10x be to God. About chem112, hmmm!!!.. Am speechless, wish i know d guy dey caught?.. I reserve my comment shaa. How is yours?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
DonaldTrump:

Mehn i dont know wat to say to u..i wish all Nigerians were like u,,den maybe we culd win d next world cup i swear..thanks alot Boss..i appreciate.Ese!
*Blushing*.. Abi, den i must be d next coach of Super Eagles .. Lolz, anyway u re welcome
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
eazrael01: Good a.m all. Pls I'll like to know the nature of the Direct Entry Screening. Is it an exam? What are the questions like? Is there anything like past questions?
No soft copy pertaining dh * buh post D.e question are simple buh highly technical* u nid to reason *it an aptitude test comprising of Maths N English only * the topics in mathematic are mainly Series N sequence ( A.p & G.p)....probability, and sometime a little bit of statistic (bar chart,pie chart n multiple barchat) ....and dere are often bonus questions like 1/2 + x = 1 ...find x......

In English master how to summarise a passage, then the antoynm and synonynm * also in some cases lexis n structure* comprehensions and filling in the gaps,
If u can master all dz den u are good to go
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idrismusty97: What kind of assistance? I have siblings there already so i don't need accommodation. I am going there at least by August 3rd. Would that be Ok?

u re free man,,,nobody dey pull ur cloth
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
DonaldTrump:

Thanks fr d advice baba! But try help a brother nau,,atleast u were once in our shoes o! E jor Sir,biko..

Yes truely i was,,,buh i paid a sum of 2000naira to d hostel manager b4 i can stay in d hostel
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
horlaxymoney:

u re free man,,,nobody dey pull ur cloth
badht Lagos boy * na here u wan follow open ur accommodation venture?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
sunddy:
western guy possessed with the eastern spirit. Lol.
U don understand?

i will gallantly proove u wrong,,,cos i also paid 2k to lodge in d hostel last yr
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mystery007: 3rd August is just perfect, its not compulsory to be dere a week to d exams, it just depend on d individual i.e if u know what i mean and ur pocket size coz to stay a week to ur post utme nob play u go eat now nd do some kind things nd its not going to be easy xpecially if you don't know anybdy, but you dah have siblings dere, can come a week to d exams.

confirm,,,,it will even b more easier 4 u
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Djhack1: badht Lagos boy * na here u wan follow open ur accommodation venture?

lol,,,,,,u don 4get waytin ma course speaks,,,,,estate manager

guyzzz,,,am jokin ni ooo,,,,,,,,,u shud try d hostel as per ma boss(mystery) said,,,,,,,,as 4 me i can only accomodate just 2 guyz and already speaks wit dos guyz

street niggi,,horlaxymoney
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by horlaxymoney(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
U re all admitted,,,,,,,say aaaameeen
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by thizojosky(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Djhack1: all engineering courses combo are maths, phy, chem and eng...u would nid a change in course
buh all the course I saw that I can change to are all somehow art courses and am a full science student, wah about building??
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mystery007: Hehehehee!!!.. Ce me ce our First Lady, d Only female linguinstic student we had in 2013 thread, meh dah thread was fun filled, wish i could turn back d hands of time. My dear, exams is moving fine, 10x be to God. About chem112, hmmm!!!.. Am speechless, wish i know d guy dey caught?.. I reserve my comment shaa. How is yours?
Yeah, that is thread. Exams has been excellent o! We thank God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (154) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.