Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus (3032 Views)

FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. / Ekweremadu Asks Senate To Legalise Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
After in depth study and research, without any form of prejudice I believe its high time to legalise MARIJUANA / CANNABIS in NIGERIA.

yes I said legalise it.

Without doubt you must have heard of all horrible sayings as to how bad MARIJUANA is. My fellow Brothers I will like to tell you that their is nothing bad with MARIJUANA. MARIJUANA is good for the body and have numerous health benefits.

Imagine a NIGERIA where Pastors and Imams, Presidents and Past President, Christians and Muslims, Civilian and Soldiers, Politicians and Activist will take MARIJUANA. believe me Nigeria will be a better place not just for me but u and our children's / generations to come.

Imagine Seun Osewa Nairaland Owner on Marijuana or Mukina2. Nairaland will be a safe place

To this effect I YMODULUS is making a Clarion call to all Nigerians at home and In diaspora to Fight for the legalization of MARIJUANA.

9 Likes

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Seun pls this is a front page material. please front page.

Thanks.

Legalising Marijuana will create Jobs and more benefits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by macnwaobi: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Seconded.good stuff!

3 Likes

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Nightshift(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Legalize it and many Nigerian men will turn to Klaus Mgbeojikwe and Jegede Shokoya; while the girs will turn to Lil'l Kim and Foxy Brown! cool angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Dejohnbull: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
macnwaobi: Seconded.good stuff!
welcome to 2014
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by QEbeauty(f): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hahahahah lol are you kidding me
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by udilson: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Yea front page ..am obsessed wt mukina2 cnt wait 2 see her gt some tetra hydro
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
macnwaobi: Seconded.good stuff!

Thank you brother. I just want our fellow Nigerians to see the opportunities MARIJUANA will open for us

Nightshift: Do that and most Nigerian men will turn to Klaus Mgbeojikwe and Jegede Shokoya. While the girls will turn to Lil'l Kim and Foxy Brown! cool angry

And what's wrong with those people

Don't you know they are all rich men?? Don't you want to be rich like lil Kim??

Support Marijuana my brother it will help u. give u ideas inspiration and knowledge. It will make u intelligent and envied by all

Dejohnbull: welcome to 2014

Thanks. we need a change good things good economy and rich people and MARIJUANA is the way.

5 Likes

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Q.E.beauty:
Hahahahah lol are you kidding me

No my sis am not kidding am serious. Read more on marijuana and see the numerous benefits or good things it will impact to the average Nigerian then u will marvel.

Support Marijuana Today sis.

It will help you. Tel your dad , mum , uncle and aunties, everyone around you, spread the word and let them taste and eat for marijuana is good

udilson: Yea front page ..am obsessed wt mukina2 cnt wait 2 see her gt some tetra hydro

Ooo you are right bro. Marijuana would be good for Mukina2 it will help alleviate her pains and sufferings sorrows and Tears.
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Nightshift(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
A legalization could trigger more Nigerians into riding Okada with calabash on head as helmets lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nightshift: A legalization could trigger more Nigerians into riding Okada with calabash on head as helmets lipsrsealed

No it won't bro. Why don't you give marijuana a try today. Believe me your life will never remain the sane it will be better for good.
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Horus(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
The fear of marijuana stems from its limitless potential for treating illness, in that both the pharmaceutical industry and the medical monopoly would lose billions of dollars if marijuana became legal. Its potential for health and healing are enormous, and have been completely unrealized by Western Medicine.

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Balyz: 1:10am On Jan 03, 2014
Nightshift: A legalization could trigger more Nigerians into riding Okada with calabash on head as helmets lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 03, 2014
legalize it and we're finished.. sad we'll all be moving in slow mo
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Ymodulus:

Thank you brother. I just want our fellow Nigerians to see the opportunities MARIJUANA will open for us

Support Marijuana my brother it will help u. give u ideas inspiration and knowledge. It will make u intelligent and envied by all

the same marijuana that hasn't given u an minuscule or intelligence!

How dunce can u be by creating a useless thread!
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2014
SLIDE waxie: the same marijuana that hasn't given u an minuscule or intelligence!

You don't have to insult me bro before you pass a point. You can silently pass your point sliding away the insult.

U see MARIJUANA taught me to respect people and not insult their opinion. If u have taken MARIJUANA you won't have insulted me.

So now its obvious MARIJUANA is good

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by IdomaLikita: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2014
Actually, Prof. Dora Akunyili & Prof. Peter Akah wrote a book on marijuana, its called THE WONDER PLANT! Their views were quite liberal and just fell short of calling for its legalization!

I'll get the ISBN shortly so u guyz can see for yourselves!
Its surprising how Gay Rights have gained more prominence than the Right to consume a totally NON-ADDICTIVE Hallucinogen!
Also surprising how Cigarettes that have ABSOLUTELY no pharmacological benefit is being openly retailed worldwide despite being implicated in almost ALL CANCERS of the Human Body!
Same goes with Alcohol,LSD, etc

*shakes my dreadlocks, goes back rummaging through the Landfill, looking for Fresh Bread*
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Jakumo(m): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2014
During my expeditions deep in the jungles of the Congo, I encountered evidence that even gorillas love that herb, for its healing properties.

Here is an exclusive glimpse into their sophisticated laboratory facilities, and their clandestine farms.

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Chimex388: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2014
All clamourers are Mad.
Read what happened to corado in uruaguay.
No wonda suarez misbehaves
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Andrew3(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by ginezz: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2014
Somebody is really high.
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by twkalio(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2014
SLIDE waxie: the same marijuana that hasn't given u an minuscule or intelligence!

I don't smoke, but legalising it will help control d usage as well as provide billions of naira in revenues from dat product.
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Jakumo(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2014
Chimex388: All clamourers are Mad.
Read what happened to corado in uruaguay.
No wonda suarez misbehaves

You need to get high so that you can learn to spell Colorado properly, Chimex, and for your information that state is reaping multi-million dollar tax dividends from the new Mary Jane industry, which, by the way, has not caused the sky to fall, as predicted by cigarette smoking drunkard dinasaur politicians.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2014
if gej legalize marijuana me and my crew will make sure he is re elected who be boko haram

goes to one corne begin to kpeff igbo and alomo

1 Like

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by geoekwe(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
People need to understand that marijuana is a term that describes only the flowers of the cannabis plant. Cannabis has tens of thousands of uses besides smoking that could improve lives in Nigeria. These uses include, a source of food, fiber, bio-fuel and even building materials! Yes, cannabis can be used as a carbon-negative building material, there are houses all over the western world being built using this technology. Legalizing cannabis production would be wonderful for Nigeria. Too bad the NDLEA burns down every plot they find.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by tonyx4x44(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2016
ymodulus sha grin perf man... ride on! cool
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Not Now...
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by mysteriousman(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2016
And of all things you may decide to call for clarion call about its about marijauna that you chose it shows our focus as youths
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by tonyx4x44(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2016
Andrew3:
https://www.nairaland.com/1582230/marijuana-overdoses-kill-37-colorado

this guy is something else

Jakumo:

You need to get high so that you can learn to spell Colorado properly, Chimex, and for your information that state is reaping multi-million dollar tax dividends from the new Mary Jane industry, which, by the way, has not caused the sky to fall, as predicted by cigarette smoking drunkard dinasaur politicians.

grin grin

he doesn't know the meaning of Satire?? the funny thing is the op of the thread even attached a link that shows that the new is a hoax and jocular. chai, Low IQ is a sin sha undecided
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by tonyx4x44(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2016
mysteriousman:
And of all things you may decide to call for clarion call about its about marijauna that you chose it shows our focus as youths

how does making a clarion call for a specific topic, make it your only focus? go gather some info on the OP, then you will understand the fallacy of your statement
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by tosinjay(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Ymodulus don high today ooo shocked... see how he's yarning blabs. Ymodulus i still be one of your fans but when your your eye clear come bak and yarn. Or if not this must be the effect of lawlessness in being an atheist.

Modified: didn't know this post was that old sha.. na wa oo.
Re: Clarion Call To Legalise Marijuana And Cannabis In Nigeria - Ymodulus by Blessograo(f): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2016
As if the rubbish going on in Nigeria is not enough, so Nigerians can be dumping their feces anywhere they have to like oloriburukus abi? Marijuana has it's health benefit but it's disadvantage is more. so don't be an idiot for putting out the call. there are many important things to put a call out there for but not this one so please get some sense and i think someone who puts out this call is a user and needs to be in rehab.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ken Saro Wiwa And The Ogoni 9 Executed On This Day In 1995 / Rare Image Of HRH Oba Olateru Olagbegi Ii Olowo Of Owo Kingdom / Fashola Apologizes Over Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.