Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! (979 Views)

Shuld I Be Worried? / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by Shaanteel(f): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2014
I saw this story on a friends phne....A boy and a girl wia drivin oN A Moto bike and the guy was speedin.. GirL:SLOW down please your too fast its making me scareD. BOY:No its fun lets keep it up. GirL:PLease slow down am beging you BoY:OWK hug me GirL:*HUGS Him* owkay slow down now Bo¥:owkai kiss me then i'l slow down GIRL:*kises him* now slow down BO¥:nOW tel me you love me GiRL:I love You so much oya slow down Bo¥:owkai can you please take my helment and puT it oN you its bugging me. GirL:*takes the helment and puts it on her head*............................................................ The next day in the newspaper:a motocycle driving at full speed crashd on a rock and there was only 1 survival..................... The truth is that while he was driving he noticed the break of the cycle had failed totaly so he wanted to feel her hug,kiss and hear her say she loves him for the last time and he gave her his helment so she could b saveD........ ~>love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat<~ happy new year folKS

Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2014
I hate Love angry

1 Like

Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by Shaanteel(f): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2014
martha: I hate Love angry
lol
Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2014
This story is very sad cry cry cry
Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2014
martha: I hate Love angry

Why? shocked
Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why? shocked
It is hurtful cry
Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by shizzle11(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2014
I wish....na today? love gbakwa oku grin
Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2014
martha: It is hurtful cry

Everyone says love hurts, but that isn't true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt. (Author unknown)

wink kiss wink
Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by Shaanteel(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2014
carefreewannabe: This story is very sad cry cry cry
extra sad self
Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Everyone says love hurts, but that isn't true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt. (Author unknown)

wink kiss wink

Praise Jesus, somebody. Love has done it again.
Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by Enegod(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2014
Shaanteel: I saw this story on a friends phne....A boy and a girl wia drivin oN A Moto bike and the guy was speedin.. GirL:SLOW down please your too fast its making me scareD. BOY:No its fun lets keep it up. GirL:PLease slow down am beging you BoY:OWK hug me GirL:*HUGS Him* owkay slow down now Bo¥:owkai kiss me then i'l slow down GIRL:*kises him* now slow down BO¥:nOW tel me you love me GiRL:I love You so much oya slow down Bo¥:owkai can you please take my helment and puT it oN you its bugging me. GirL:*takes the helment and puts it on her head*............................................................ The next day in the newspaper:a motocycle driving at full speed crashd on a rock and there was only 1 survival..................... The truth is that while he was driving he noticed the break of the cycle had failed totaly so he wanted to feel her hug,kiss and hear her say she loves him for the last time and he gave her his helment so she could b saveD........ ~>love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat<~ happy new year folKS

1 Like

Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by ShirelleBaby: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2014
cry undecided anoda sad story

1 Like

Re: Unbilievable love story..you shuld read this!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Isn't this the sad depressing love story they sang that song"Heaven" for?

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My First Love: Thank You For Everything! / Let Somebody Love You / Take It From Me, Women Are Pure players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.