Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,494 members, 7,958,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D (4953 Views)

Tecno Vs Gsmarena / Tecno Vs Infinix: Who Had The Better 2015? / Tecno Vs Gionee Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Collinz2(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
donbenie:
Guy,you must be a joker to believe that Tecno H6 is better than S3..
the guy no well
Re: Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D by Tocheagle(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
donbenie:
You must be a fish seller at the local Mammy market to equate Tecno to Samsung ,Tecno a local Chinese phone rebranding company has a better phone encryption than Samsung?Have you ever heard of Samsung Knox?You must be suffering from Poverty X syndrome..
see this fool. Post wey i don forget na im you still dey reply. The phone i use can buy your life and that of your wretched family . Idiot. Even among the poor, you are the poorest . N:B reply if you agree with what you read. BASTARD .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] / How I Bought 1022976 Mb? / I Need A Phone That Has 4g Lte Support Not More Than N35,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.