Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements (29766 Views)

Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post / The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) / Funny Statements By Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Weirdone(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
And you said this was humorous... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by frainc(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
lost wallet

i found this wallet

www.nairaland.com/1579616/lost-wallet

1 Like

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by fruityjojo(f): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
crap
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Abbey2sam(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nice and boring[color=#000099][/color]shocked
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Focal(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wat abt I love u 4rm d botom of my @
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Emusan: 1) I could go to the end of the world for you!
Ans: Thanks, but promise me you will stay there for the rest of your life.

2) I would bring you the moon!
Ans: Thanks, but don't forget to visit the sun too because I need a part of it.

3) You're the only sugar in my tea!
Ans: No wonder the tea always tasteless.

4) You're my Life!
Ans: That's a pure lie because I'm standing right infront of you, your life is inside you.

5) I could walk a thousand mile for you!
Ans: Don't forget to hold Alomo Bitter and make sure your route pass Borno state I need some later news.

6) What can I do to make you happy?
Ans: Only if you can tear some parts of your dress and walk along Yaba left.

7) My heart always beats for you!
Ask: How come I don't used to hear the Sound?

cool The books in the world can't contain all the love I have for you!
Ask: Who will read it? When I'm still battling with 21pages of Dad & Daughter's open letter.

9) If love is water I would've given you an ocean!
Ans: And don't forget to buy the drum that will contain it.

10) I can hear your voice even when you're silent!
Ans: Pure lie, things don't make sound in silent. maybe your ancestors are the one talking to you.

11) You always drive me crazy!
Ans: Ooooop! I'm sorry for that, it's the pot holes on our road that cause it.

Happy New Year to you all.....from Me, my unmarried wife & my unborn Child.

lol,good one
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Ezedon(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
Loving u ll make my life to have light forever
Ans: plz i'm not a staff of power holding

2 Likes

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Matilde1: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ezedon: Loving u ll make my life to have light forever
Ans: plz i'm not a staff of power holding

lolz
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
oluwamitomisin: For real? I'm on fp?

for real how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Samanther(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
very laugh I forgot to funny

2 Likes

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by kullozone(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
kai!!@op i dey shame fr u.
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by UjSizzle(f): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by nickz(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
undecided what's this
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by omusiliyu(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2014
You're my oxygen...
Ans: please can I be your cyanide
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Deiok(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Funny....

1 Like

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by dechandel(f): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
undecided
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by striker9(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
pweetixandy: *dies*
your atm and pin?thanks
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by animari(f): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
He: I can't live without you!

She: So why aren't you dead yet?

1 Like

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by joshuaidibia(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
*Buried* remain dere o

2 Likes

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by ShirelleBaby: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Homguy: miss, you have a PM.

i didnt find/see it cry
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by simdam500(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2014

pours on her head... *iced water*
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by LordBabs(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
tongue
boolet: Not funny try again

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by simdam500(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Weirdone: And you said this was humorous... undecided

which joke lost
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by LoganRebirth: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Chitexs250(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Angels: Almighty Father, we are tired of these Nigerians ... in heaven o

GOD: What have they done this time?

Angels: Everything! They don't listen to instructions! They don't obey traffic rules, they don’t wait for their turn in anything! They are reckless!(exasperated). In fact they have turned heaven upside down since the first time we started admitting them.

GOD: Pls, bear with them. They are very special to me...ehm let me call Satan in hell to see how he's doing....
(phone rings) hell-o Lucifer, how are things over there…?

Satan: Baba God, pls call me later. There's an issue I'm trying to resolve.
(ten minutes later)

GOD: hell-o Lucifer
Satan: I'll call you back. The issue has turned into a crisis.
(one hour later)

Satan; Sorry Baba GOD.

GOD: Lucifer are you having problems over there?
Satan: It is these Nigerians I have with me in hell. He (stammers) they.. they....they have quenched the fire in hell and installed air conditioners" Lmao

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by passionate88: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nice
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by passionate88: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Onwe101: **White girls**
1st date - Kiss
2nd date - Coffee
3rd date - Sex
**AFRICAN girls**
1st date - Handshake
2nd date - Hug
3rd date - Kiss
4th date - Attempted sex but failed
5th date - Shopping
6th date - Cinema, New Phone, more
shopping
7th date - Attempted sex but failed
8th date - Rape!!!!!!!
True or False?
hahahahahahaha
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by RexioKlasik(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hahaha abegi... Shea una don come again bah?
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Do people still use those cheesy lines? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Most men say that even if they haven't met the girl.... Mostly on bb,,,,, hahahaha, hence making it fake.....

If you are a teenager and still dey use dem lines, dey use am dey go...

When u grow up like me, you go cringe when u remembered u once used dem cheesy lines.... grin grin grin

Happy 2014... May it be our best year ever..
Re: Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements by imarena(f): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Crazy thread, lols

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Monikers On Nairaland / The Official Chat Thread For Jokers / Fun Facts For The Day! Did You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.