Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner (815 Views)

What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by hensben(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
If you are to exchange phone with your partner, what would you check first?

#1. Call history?
#2. Sms(messages)?
#3. Whats-app?
#4. Facebook inbox?
#5. Airtime balance?
#6. Photos and videos?
#7. Email? And

#8. How your name is saved? True or False?.

NOTE: if you dont do one of the above statements, it means you dont love or care about your partner, provided He/She satisfy your selfish need in the relationship.
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by jennyphrisel(f): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
All d above grin
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by vizboy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
No 8 comes first to me
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Odikwa very risky. wink
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by hensben(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin
vizboy: No 8 comes first to me
okay i get u....maga things abi...badt guy
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by Enegod(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
*burps*
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Music and videos to see which I can add to my library
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by crackhaus: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
hensben: If you are to exchange phones with your partner, what would you check first?
Depends on what I'm looking for at that particular instant, none usually comes first.

#1. Call history?
Definitely. I would want to know who she calls, and how often.

#2. Sms(messages)?
Of course. Most of the texts she sends would be deleted, but she 'probably' won't delete those received from men she feels attracted to.

#3. Whats-app/bbm?
Not really. Toasters go full here normally, except I'm already suspecting someone specific on her contact list.

#4. Facebook inbox?
Not important. Mostly just admirers and perverts here.

#5. Airtime balance?
I don't see how this is important

#6. Photos and videos?
Just for fun to see who she takes pictures with, and where she takes them. Can be quite revealing too.

#7. Email?
Pffft!

#8. How your name is saved?
Very important.
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by jmoore(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
I will check if the battery is fully charged.
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by hensben(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
crackhaus:
Depends on what I'm looking for at that particular instant, none usually comes first.

Definitely. I would want to know who she calls, and how often.

Of course. Most of the texts she sends would be deleted, but she 'probably' won't delete those received from men she feels attracted to.

Not really. Toasters go full here normally, except I'm already suspecting someone specific on her contact list.

Not important. Mostly just admirers and perverts here.

I don't see how this is important

Just for fun to see who she takes pictures with, and where she takes them. Can be quite revealing too.

Pffft!

Very important.
hmm,bro u are really an analyst,high five for you.
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by crackhaus: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
hensben: hmm,bro u are really an analyst,high five for you.
Not really an analysis, I've been there before.
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by hensben(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
@crackhaus experience they say is really a teacher
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by UjSizzle(f): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Games
Music/Videos
Photos

In that order smiley
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by hensben(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
uj_sizzle: Games
Music/Videos
Photos

In that order smiley
babe were u see games?
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by jude4us(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
My boo collected my phone to check up how i saved her number, I'm happy she was disappointed coz i intentionally didn't give it any specialties. I knew diz coz i saw a missed call while she was still with me. *She made a mistake of not deleting the missed call right after she did the evil work*
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by UjSizzle(f): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
hensben: babe were u see games?
You don't have games on your mobile undecided
Re: Exchange Of Mobile Phone With Your Partner by hensben(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
jennyphrisel: All d above grin
you must be a jealous lover grin

(1) (Reply)

Application Open / If You Could Change One Thing About Your Partner, What Would It Be? / 3 Sure Shot Signs That Your Partner Truly Loves You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.