Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

[Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (64919 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Doesn't Show Up On Your Wedding Day? / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sade(f): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2005
Your partner doesn't know how to kiss. What will you do?

I don't know if this topic has been discussed before and I hope people will contribute.

Act of kissing. Not everyone knows how to kiss. Some you get saliva all over your face and it irritates, some will even smash teeth against the other. But the question is, if you have a partner and he or she does not know how to kiss, how will you handle it? Are you going to tell him? Won't he/she feel embarassed or how will you teach him and what if he belives he knows how to kiss.

I understand some people are good kissers while some are not but if you find yourself in that situation how will you handle it?

Please all opinions are welcome and I hope to learn from this. Thanks.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Greatpeter(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2005
If you have a lover who doesn't know how to kiss what you do is to tell him/her politely and than teach him/her

No problem about this after all love itself is a learning process, school you can never graduate from.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sade(f): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2005
Wont it be some how embarassing telling your partner he doesnt know how to kiss..how will you teach him/her
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Seun(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2005
I believe that the best person to learn kissing from is someone of the opposite sex, typically your 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend'.

Do you want your girlfriend to go to other women to practise kissing when you know that after such kissing anything can happen? Or do you think men would agree to kiss your boyfriend in other to teach him how to kiss? (answer: no, men are afraid of 'gay' behaviour)

So you have to be the one to teach him all the things you want him to do to please you. How can you feel to shy to explain a simple thing like kissing to your partner? What about when you're married and you graduate to full intercourse? Will you be afraid to tell him what to do if he's fumbling? I hope not!
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by kazey(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2005
hum, how do you know you can kiss properly yourself. grin

Anywayz its easy to deal with that, if its a guy to a lady, he can tell her to relax and teach her the flow.

But a lady to a guy, hum, i just dont think its a good idea. Just manage the guy, cos the moment you start blabbering his weaknesses, he would start feeling uneasy about the whole relationship.

Besides Nigerian girls kisssing properly tongue hum, its all good.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hotangel2(f): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2005
True talk, some people can't kiss, but this is mostly with french kissing..normal kissing is not always messy. But i think the best thing to do is to teach them how. I mean it won't hurt their feeling, just say it jokingly that i want us to practise [i]another syle of kissing[i]. see, he/she won't think you want to teach them how to do normal kissing, rather would take it has a joke and then allow you teach them.

here's a little something for those who don't know how to.

1. Set the scene. Make sure that the mood and time are right.

2. Relax! Take a deep breath and let go of any tension in your neck and shoulders.

3. Put your arms around the person you want to kiss.

4. Start off with a normal kiss, not too firm, not too aggressive. Closing your eyes is optional.

5. In mid kiss, gently open your mouth and softly nudge the other persons mouth open using your tongue.

6. Again, not too aggressively, move your tongue inside the other persons mouth and playfully touch their tounge.

7. Read the other persons body language, if they seem tense or start to pull away, stop what you are doing.

8. If they open their mouth more or otherwise indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what you have been only with a little more passion.

9. As the kissing gets going saliva build up can be a problem, don't forget to swallow.

10. Make sure you keep your tongues relaxed but your lips tight (saliva again), you don't want the kiss to turn messy.
Tips:

1. Don't forget to breathe.
2. Since French Kissing is "wetter" than other kinds of kissing it is a good idea to start with dry lips, don't lick them first.
3. If one of you have braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be more careful and not as forceful when things get passionate.
4. If both of you wear braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be very gentle and avoid touching teeth.
5. French Kissing takes practice, but at least it is fun to practice this one! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sade(f): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2005
Besides Nigerian girls kisssing properly. Hum, its all good.

I don't think I understand that statement..are you speaking directly or indirectly
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hotangel2(f): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2005
Sade, who are your questions too? i don't understand. I am guessing you quoted someone, use the quote thingy.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sade(f): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2005
Thanks for your contribution..the question goes to Kazey..I dont think I really understand what he's saying
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hotangel2(f): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2005
kazey:

hum, how do you know you can kiss properly yourself. grin

Besides Nigerian girls kisssing properly tongue hum, its all good.

Kazey, Everyone knows it if they can kiss..besides you get complements tongue

Nigerian girls can kiss properly..the world is changing you know.
lipsrsealed

Alright sade.. I get it now.. Kazey answer her ooo.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by kazey(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2005
Indirectly. hahha wetin now, i don't want a war with Nigerian ladies located in Nigeria in this forum o. I am cool, and Hot-girl, Goodness you are good!!
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sade(f): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2005
kazey:

Indirectly. hahha wetin now, i don't want a war with Nigerian ladies located in Nigeria in this forum o. I am cool, and Hot-girl, Goodness you are good!!
Kazey you are getting this wrong...and I dont understand"ladies located in Nigeria" statement..and fuuny enough I'm not based in Nigeria I grew up here in Uk and I cant still deny being a Nigerian so this is not a matter of ladies in Nigeria..this is matter of a certain aspect of life so pls......
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hotangel2(f): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2005
kazey:

Hot-girl, Goodness you are good!!

You can say that again.

Sade, don't mind kazey..he is just being a little boy. wink
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by kazey(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2005
hot-angel:

A little boy? shocked. My bad. was just trying to say something there. But never mind. I think i should leave the topic for the big girls and boys wink
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hotangel2(f): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2005
kazey:

hot-angel link=topic=839.msg12918#msg12918 date=1121281779:

A little boy? shocked. My bad. was just trying to say something there. But never mind.

It's okay kazey. smiley
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Chxta(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2005
She told me I kiss great. That's enough for me!
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Missworld(f): 4:07am On Jul 14, 2005
How do you know if you kiss great or not? How confident can you be?
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hotangel2(f): 5:53am On Jul 14, 2005
Missworld, I know I kiss great, because i just know i do. I am 100000000000% confident about kissing. (can i add more 0's to that? lol)
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Missworld(f): 6:16am On Jul 14, 2005
How about if you add endless zeros to that and yet people perceive you as otherwise?
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hotangel2(f): 6:20am On Jul 14, 2005
uhmm why would people do that?
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by CalabarMan(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2005
I mentioned some where of a babe I went out with long ago during my early days of dating. The babe I refered to as the GREAT TEACHER , though younger than me, she taught me a lot of things and I am forever grateful to her. During one of those our early sessions while we were relaxing and enjoying the afterglow she climb on top of me and said "Let me teach you how to kiss properly", she didn't say I was lousy. She then commenced the lecture telling me how to set my mouth, how and when to use the tongue, the entire works. Damm the babe was really good, I never considered her loose, I actually felt I was blessed and lucky to have met her and have great repect for her till today. She taught me lots of other things throughout the time we were together and by the time she was through with me I had mastered the skills. she actually set an exam for me one day, came in from school told me she was tired, and that I would have to do all the work without any assistance from her, and man did I work, this was real life practicals and I couldn't afford to dissapoint my teacher. I knew I was doing a good job as the signs and feedback were very obvious, I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I didn't even have time to think of myself, at the end she scored my performance.....

The best relationship you can have is an open and honest one with lots of communication, feedback is very important but it has to be done properly  in order not to hurt each others feelings, if there are poor performance issues it needs to be tackled immediately before it explodes, but do so in a nice manner and be open to feedback and corrections. Don't assume you know it all....

1 Like

Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by ensignbeverly: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2005
I was mistaken my recent partner unwillingness to kiss as a sign of disinterestedness. But now I know she may not know how to kiss well after all.

How do I teach her?

Her lips will make you want to kiss; they are luscious but they are podgy and strong.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hotangel2(f): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2005
ensignbeverly.... Are you male? If so, you might wanna check your profile.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Bibi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2005
Sade, which kind kiss you want? I get different styles, I get them plenty for pocket..sloppy, wet, sqeeze, bite etc... grin

On a serious note, Nigerian ladies dont know how to kiss, they just roll out their thick tongue into your cheek as a practice, no emotion, some are also very timid with lip touching. Anyway, more practice will hopefully do. I think Im a great kisser and willing to try you out Sade, provided you are an exception to these timid Naija babes..

The act of kissing involves two people who enjoy their unique experience, if both people love just to chew their tongues or bite the blood out and they enjoy it, thats great. Whats good for Peter isnt necessarily good for Popeye. So I dont think there is a standard to the art of kissing. Each couple draw the line as they feel fit for them.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sade(f): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2005
Bibi-2:

Sade, which kind kiss you want? I get different styles, I get them plenty for pocket..sloppy, wet, sqeeze, bite etc... grin

I think Im a great kisser and willing to try you out Sade, provided you are an exception to these timid Nigeria babes..

You want to try me out right?Well I guess we start that through the internet so you can know I have it more than you can ever think of.....lets start now!
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by hotangel2(f): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2005
Sade and Bibi i am here to watch both of you break records. cheesy
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by sade(f): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2005
Infact you need to watch this Hot-angel...at least we'll break record on that...and Bibi has to explain how we'll go about it.
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Pinky(f): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2005
"missworld":
How do you know if you kiss great or not? How confident can you be?
i am a great kisser & i am 100% sure of that! i am so proud of myself..but then i had someone sometimes back who couldn't do the kissing act right.. he was so bad compared to my skills, he couldn't give a proper French kiss ,, oH my! ..the truth is that.. i never told him as i know he would see it as a bruise on his ego, to cut the long story short, i had to stop kissing him..as 4 me, if you re giving me, then it must be the right way, anything short of that is NO SHOW FOR U
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by mamba(m): 1:36am On Jul 15, 2005
Everybody here wants to start claiming they're good & all that crap bla! bla! bla!

"Action speaks louder" so I aint takin non of yall's word!

Some people wey dey claim Mr and Mrs kiss here neva even brush mouth for 3days grin grin (no be yab o!)
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Bibi(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2005
Sade, I will be all over you before you know it grin
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by Angelgal(f): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2005
Has any of you babes experienced a vaccum cleaner kiss? Man I nearly had my face sucked off by some dude way back in university all in the name of kissing! I was young, but even in my innocence I KNEW that was not the kissing I'd read about in Mills & Boon!
Re: [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss by kazey(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2005
Bibi-2:

On a serious note, Nigerian ladies don't know how to kiss, they just roll out their thick tongue into your cheek as a practice, no emotion, some are also very timid with lip touching.

Thank you my broda. I say am, but it just be like say i just dey mis-yearn. Well its all good.

learning from M & Bs, dem !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bosoms Sagging / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.