Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,641 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

After Saying No, Now Saying Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Saying No, Now Saying Yes (939 Views)

After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by Ridol4sure(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2014
I met this girl when she was in ss3 while i was teaching in the sch, i like her so much and i notice she does feel same to me,but i waited till after her final exam to tell her, after series of effort to convince her that i really like her yield no positive response, i leave that topic but advice her in her academic pursuit as she later got admitted. So i met another lady more mature and working class,she acceptd my proposal and we're making plan for our marriage.
Last night i received a call from this my enstrange girl that captivate my soul that she is interested in my offer,as she will be resuming for tertiary institutn this jan.
The problem is i really do like dis girl but am already commitd to some1 else, i dnt knw wat to do.
Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by Hardheolar(m): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2014
Dnt tell me u dnt know d option to choose. Smh.....
Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2014
op how old are you

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by Acidosis(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Do nothing.

She's a lad, newly admitted in a university world of sin. Except you're ready to bare the burden associated with dating an 100level student.
Accept her at your own detriment..

BTW, why should you play with the heart of another lady?

na so you wicked reach?

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by Tallesty1(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2014
You are commited to someone already and yet you have time for someone who rejected you ealier. Tell her it is late. She was bold enough to reject u so return the favour. What if you are married?

Kill yourself if you don't know what to do. They said there is no worry on the other side so go there.

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by Jerrick(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Marry both of them then! Ase undecided

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by SenatorJames(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2014
You sound like a teenager. I dont think you are ready to settle down, so please dont waste the precious time of the working class lady who must have shared the testimony to her pastor and friends that God has finally answered her marital prayer. Leave the undergraduate alone, because relationship go beyond beauty.
Have you live with her?
Do you know her behaviour?
How are you sure she will not cheat on you before she graduate?
Who told you she will still love you till you are ready to marry?

Know what you want and stand by it

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2014
carry on with your marriage plan.

#see as all of unable mellow down dey give advise, if na babe post this now i know the level of insult she go done collect by now #
Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by Newkidoo(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2014
There is something man always do and they end up regretting it

They choose beauty over happiness..
For u to have proposed to the working class lady it means you have courted her and fully under stood her and she brings you happiness.. so y are u still bothering urself over someone that rejected before..
Op,how old are you? and how old is d university girl?

1 Like

Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by bknight: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2014
She has jst realized she needs an ATM for school undecided

3 Likes

Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2014
She want u to be a maga......she need ur money not u
Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by JustGuy(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2014
OP; if you're planning for marriage then you're matured enough!
Forget this little girl abeg! You should know that; or are you looking for someone to tell you otherwise? Your call!
Re: After Saying No, Now Saying Yes by Ridol4sure(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2014
Thanks to you all, for those that need my age i gues am mature enough to have a family.
I really appreciate ur advice as it give me an insight i never thought of. Thanks to u all.

(1) (Reply)

Loving Thinz / The Average Age Of NL Members In The Romance Section. / Problems With Rushing A Woman Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.