Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (34886 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Jamieb(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ladies can be funny sometimes in which case i dont know what to make of it. How do you respond to a girl you woo and she is saying know but looking into her eyes and her actions you can see a yes especially when she tells you ''i might be having feelings for you but am trying to let go''

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by UjSizzle(f): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Find someone else who's less confused and isn't sending mixed signals.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Leave her to make up her mind

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Throw some money around, she will make up her mindcheesy

19 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by ajailer(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
Give her d space,let her be and i bet she will come after you...ladies luv d chase. Bt wen they c guys turn around they ll def come after u

10 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by seunfly: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Guy let her go, you should go and get somebody who deserve you not the one who will be playing 1930 trick on you. We are in 2013 no girl is expected play hide and seek game of chasing her up and down for 100 months before giving in.

19 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by rawswagga(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Most girls r like dat...try giving her space nd see if she will notice..plz ya'all folo me on twitter @wisper2raw

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Deivid10(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
if it just hapned dat she behaves like such cos u both barely knw each other... I really see nth wrng wit it... It was u who hit her with a direct question while she is tripin already... Just take it easy with her... Cos u seem more like the answer to her Prayers

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
well for me its pretty simple,

find out why she is trying to let go,
she probably want some reassuring

but if you find out she got issues, please just let her be
if not it will come back and bite you..

anyways you can never understand a woman..

Q: who are we
Ans: we are women
Q: what do we want
Ans: we don't know
Q: when do we want it
Ans: we want it now...

i have found the above to be through in all cases
sorry no exceptions.

so just say your mind as it is,
and let her be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
She's testing the waters, wants to know if you're for real or just another 'hit it and quit it' fella,wants to know if you'll stick around......or she could just be saving you for when she tires of her current beau.

You could either wait or move on, yiur choice

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Etumgbe(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Girl; it's paining me,

boy; make I remove am,

girl; no

57 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Abrantie: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Jamie b: Ladies can be funny sometimes in which case i dont know what to make of it. How do you respond to a girl you woo and she is saying know but looking into her eyes and her actions you can see a yes especially when she tells you ''i might be having feelings for you but am trying to let go''

The word "woo" always makes me laugh.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Naijapikin1: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
All girls hav dis little bit of selfishness in them. They dont really want u, but they dont want to let u go. And d day they see(catch) u wit anoda girl, despite d fact dat de hav said they dont want u, all hell, and its entire demons, wit fire, and brimestone, wil be let loose!

19 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by obicentlis: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
Welcome to the game!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Naijapikin1: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Etumgbe: Girl; it's paining me,

boy; make I remove am,

girl; no
what part of your body do you use in thinking?... Certainly not your brain.

12 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by hypenation: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Federal ministry of health warns that confused chicks are dangerous to your heath...a word is enuff 4 d wise
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by profem1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2013

boy; make I remove am,

girl; no
hun?
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Her no means RED,then she is giving you a GREEN light,why not go on.
That's the usually way some girls do,so you just play along with her by pretending all is well.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Skanas(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2013

boy; make I remove am,

girl; no
Omo u wan burst ma belle?
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by jamest3(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
@op, let me draw you hand for ear. If a girl says no she means no don't get comfortable with her actions or gestures. Anyway if you read her gestures as affirmative you will soon be back with a fresh thread on how you can get out of a rape accusation. Just my 2 kobo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
Make her change her mind.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by YuzedoII: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2013

boy; make I remove am,

girl; no
grin grin grin
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by idinc(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
[b][/b]I once chased a butterfly n it flew.out of exhaustion i retraced n den it came perching @my palm.if i must chase a gal,i dnt chase no gal 4so long,dey 'perch' ryt at my palm...
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by lafuria1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Naija_pikin 1: All girls hav dis little bit of selfishness in them. They dont really want u, but they dont want to let u go. And d day they see(catch) u wit anoda girl, despite d fact dat de hav said they dont want u, all hell, and its entire demons, wit fire, and brimestone, wil be let loose!

i agree with 100percent, even just freindship, no string attach, they still dont want competition.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Skanas(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
safarigirl: She's testing the waters,
gutter water ko,swam water ni...a sharp guy will b bizy strafn her family n fwends while she's bizzy testn waters mtchewwwwwwww gals can mumu somtimes....

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Ortis: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2013

boy; make I remove am,

girl; no
etumgbe kai walahi talahi,u i don finish mi kwo laughter kwo here my brada...kai diz na true wey i talk kwo here mana...i don experience am wen i dey do d tin wit ekaite
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by FdsunnEX(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
lwtmb
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Truckpusher(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
Once you notice those eyes saying yes while her mouth says no just grab her to the nearest corner and kiss her passionately and the rest will be history-guy no dull me oh cheesy

12 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by donsax: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2013

boy; make I remove am,

girl; no
. Akpako master!
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by idinc(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin easiest way 2 steal a fowl,throw sum corn till it steps in2 ur door.agn gals act nt only like butterflies buh lk fowls also

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Ovia's Nephew Proposes To His Girlfriend At Banking Premises / 5 Ways To Become More Irresistibly Attractive / My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.