Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? (1412 Views)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Princessmel(f): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2014
I have been very good friends with this girl for 6 years and she is dating a boy who is 4 years older than us they have been together for about 5 months.

a couple of weeks ago I was at her house with a few other friends, i went into her bedroom to get my phone which was charging, And he was lying down on her bed. I apologized incase i caused any disturbance. he started getting VERY flirtatious, and grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed but i fell on top of him, he quickly turned me over so he was on top. I tried to push him off (but he was insanely strong, and 4years older) and repeatedly asked him what he was doing but he just kept grabbing me down and kissing me and putting his hands down my skirt.

I thought he must of been of been drunk or high, but i couldnt smell it off him. so i tried to scream and he finally let me go. I ran out of the room and left the house.

I've been ignoring my friend for the past 10 days and shes starting to get worried and ask questions...what do i say to her? undecided
Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Dygeasy(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2014
I Definitely Was Here... cheesy
Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by captcochrane(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2014
nothin
Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Say notin 2 her,btw y are u avoiding ha??did u do anytin wrong 2 her?or lemme say do u think u are at fault??or are u feeling guilty??
Don't let wah happened between u and dat psychique destroy ur relationship wit ur friend,don't avoid ur friend,d person u sud avoid is dat mad man ur friend calls a bf..#shikena
Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by xynerise: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Your friend needs to know she is dating a jackass

1 Like

Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Princessmel(f): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Harbosede02: Say notin 2 her,btw y are u avoiding ha??did u do anytin wrong 2 her?or lemme say do u think u are at fault??or are u feeling guilty??
Don't let wah happened between u and dat psychique destroy ur relationship wit ur friend,don't avoid ur friend,d person u sud avoid is dat mad man ur friend calls a bf..#shikena
What if she doesn't believe me,maybe think I'm the one trying to seduce him cry
Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by JustGuy(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2014
I think you should tell her the truth!
If you're friends, she'll listen to you (though most girls will think otherwise). Let her decides what's good for her; even if she ends the friendship: hakuna matata! She'll definitely see your point one day and know she messed up big time!
Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2014
JustGuy: I think you should tell her the truth!
If you're friends, she'll listen to you (though most girls will think otherwise). Let her decides what's good for her; even if she ends the friendship: hakuna matata! She'll definitely see your point one day and know she messed up big time!
same here
Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Chemiefatie(f): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2014
Hmm
Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Maycher(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Nothing but the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Princessmel(f): 2:10am On Jan 05, 2014
What should I do if she doesn't believe. I value our friendship and don't want to be responsible for a break up
Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Jibwillz: 2:22am On Jan 05, 2014
Princessmel: What should I do if she doesn't believe. I value our friendship and don't want to be responsible for a break up
if she dzn't believe u?_? persnally I fink d frendshp isn't meant 2 be then...

1 Like

Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by JustGuy(m): 6:09am On Jan 05, 2014
Jibwillz: if she dzn't believe u?_? persnally I fink d frendshp isn't meant 2 be then...
Exactly!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Exponental(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2014
If u truly appreciate ur friendship, hit d nail on d head. She doesnt need such as her man.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Afrok(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2014
Exponental: If u truly appreciate ur friendship, hit d nail on d head. She doesnt need such as her man.
TRUE talk coz since he didn't av his way with U, he's gonna try another or other girls.
Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Sent4rina: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2014
Tell her the whole story wif out any addition or subtraction, and let her decide her fate..
Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by bknight: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2014
Say notin 2 her,btw y are u avoiding ha??did u do anytin wrong 2 her?or lemme say do u think u are at fault??or are u feeling guilty??

Re: What Do I Tell My Friend Now, Help? by Princessmel(f): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks everyone for all your replies. I have decided to let her know in person when I see her smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Firm bosoms For Sale!! / Na My Fault Be This / How To Get Over An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.