Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] (6856 Views)

Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? / Too Cute: Twin Girls Marry Twin Boys Same Day (wedding Photos) / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by vislabraye(m): 1:55am On Jan 05, 2014
@Op, the points U raised are more evident in ladies than in men. Pretty ladies are usually envied by their fellow ladies.
Its rare for a guy beefing another guy because he's handsome. Men are hardly petty. May be they may feel intimidated if you speak to their babe. If looks can guarantee one success, I guess I will be the most successful individual grin.

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 6:18am On Jan 05, 2014
vislabraye: @Op, the points U raised are more evident in ladies than in men. Pretty ladies are usually envied by their fellow ladies.
Its rare for a guy beefing another guy because he's handsome. Men are hardly petty. May be they may feel intimidated if you speak to their babe. If looks can guarantee one success, I guess I will be the most successful individual grin.

Boys sha! grin grin grin
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by abbeyie007(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2014
sakaguchi:

Lol. Call for help nig_ga
It aint gonna remove an ounce of shyte off your sorry life.
Like a lying and dying low self esteem slow poke dick_head that you are, when I write, all you can do is beg. This life must be unfair to you. Real life they bash on you cos of your ugliness and shittiness and online, on a faceless forum like nairaland, I still bully you around so much so that all you can do is cry and beg like a 13 year old girl. Nig_gar your case is pathetic, quit trolling and stop being a schmurk and the peni5 face your shitty life would want you to be.
. Dude go get ur faceless self a job u re boring me to death with ur stupid lame write up

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2014
Victory at last,thanks to all the people who got my back,I know you are so cute,now we can move freely without any form of intimidation grin
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2014
professore: Victory at last,thanks to all the people who got my back,I know you are so cute,now we can move freely without any form of intimidation grin
Yea, Bro; we won!
God bless cute people everywhere! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2014
Raxxye:
Yea, Bro; we won!
God bless cute people everywhere! grin grin
Bro,Amen
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by SexyLadyJ: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
professore:
Bro,Amen

And Amen!!!!
Am wit u guys even witout commentin thou hit "like" on all ur comments. Peace!

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
SexyLadyJ:

And Amen!!!!
Bless you, my sister woman!
May ur days be longer than the East-West Road!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
SexyLadyJ:

And Amen!!!!
I appreciate u darling.

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Michyeddy(f): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
professore: Yes thank u all,I know that I'm on point grin cos I'm extremely cute myself grin so I just dropped a little of my experience

I could have talked more but I know my people on nairaland don't like epistle
extremely cute Where is your picture?

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Juicysam(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
mysticgal: like seriously*rolls eyes* half of you calling yourself handsome just look like boy alinco lipsrsealed
pictures or u never rolled ur eyes

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Ultimate7(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Raxxye:

How dare you talk to me like that you miserable two-footed monster? The guy who compiled that list knows next-to-nothing about what good looks is really about. You wouldn't believe this, but it is a fact that if I score 9 on a scale of 10 in terms of handsomeness, you wouldn't get close to making 2 points on same scale, and I mean it. We, who are naturally endowed with good looks don't like making noise about it. That is why I took my pics down, but I may have to put it back up just to prove a point here!
What am I saying in essence? I am handsome and I know it. The ladies can testify to it, and there is nothing you or I can do about it. It's a pity you can't measure up, but take heart; you're not alone in the ugly camp. There are thousands more who are just as ugly as you are! Pele!
Bro , are you the one in your profile pic?
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ultimate_7: Bro , are you the one in your profile pic?
Yes, Bro. That's handsome me! Shebi, my mama try?
By the way which camp do you belong; cute or its opposite? grin grin
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Ultimate7(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2014
Raxxye:
Yes, Bro. That's handsome me! Shebi, my mama try?
By the way which camp do you belong; cute or its opposite? grin grin
You try shaa... Na just small tin segun arinze take WOR WOR pass you. No offence
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by lexib(m): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2014
Guy, I reli feel u... n u r not only d one in dat kinda wahala... I'm unarguably handsome(sori for soundin lyk dat buh its true), 6.3ft tall, a doc by profession, hv a vry captivating tone, quite comfortable, single, sexy n fabulous n unfortunately, I know all dat... buh dz ladies hv succeeded in makin all dat equal to being a player, plus dey say docs r promiscious...(reasons best knwn to dem)... most tyms I cnt get to hv dem cos dey run away claiming its difkt to hv me totally...wat z wrong wif evrybdy abi na make I begin rub shite for body

buh I luckily got sm1 who had d liver to date me n we r going just fyn...

Guy, just try n be ursef... make dem dey fool demsefs around... NONSENSE!!!

No beefing abeg, no be me create mysef...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 5:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Ultimate_7: You try shaa... Na just small tin segun arinze take WOR WOR pass you. No offence

Lol.grin

Guy, u no know book at all. So if say na exam, na so u for take fail am? So u no for fit choose the correct answer if them ask you whether Raxxy handsome or worwor? No wonder u no dey do well for class! Worwor boy!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by SexyLadyJ: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2014
lexi-b:
Guy, I reli feel u... n u r not only d one in dat kinda wahala... I'm unarguably handsome(sori for soundin lyk dat buh its true), 6.3ft tall, a doc by profession, hv a vry captivating tone, quite comfortable, single, sexy n fabulous n unfortunately, I know all dat... buh dz ladies hv succeeded in makin all dat equal to being a player, plus dey say docs r promiscious...(reasons best knwn to dem)... most tyms I cnt get to hv dem cos dey run away claiming its difkt to hv me totally...wat z wrong wif evrybdy abi na make I begin rub shite for body

buh I luckily got sm1 who had d liver to date me n we r going just fyn...

Guy, just try n be ursef... make dem dey fool demsefs around... NONSENSE!!!

No beefing abeg, no be me create mysef...

Abi ooo!!!! Tell dem 4 me jare!
If no be say one wise babe don capture u emmmhh..... grin
Letz leave d rest.
ME SEF CUTE NO BE SMALL grin, i undastnd everytin u guyz are talkin abt cos am also going tru all dose.
Oneday, God will surely intervene in our favour.

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by SexyLadyJ: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2014
professore:
I appreciate u darling.

Tnx luv!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by SexyLadyJ: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2014
Raxxye:
Bless you, my sister woman!
May ur days be longer than the East-West Road!

Amen Bro!!!
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
SexyLadyJ:

Tnx luv!!!!!
Welcome sexylady my darling grin
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by SexyLadyJ: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
professore:
Welcome sexylady my darling grin

Kissssseeeeesss!!!!! Mmua!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
I hope some ppl wil not hv BP.

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
SexyLadyJ:

Kissssseeeeesss!!!!! Mmua!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
I hope some ppl wil not hv BP.
Make dem get BP,do we care baiby I'm hugging u close cos its cold jor grin
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by SexyLadyJ: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
professore:

Ofcourse we dont care!
But our hug isn't because of cold but to celebrate our cute nature & victory over d worwors. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
professore:
SexyLadyJ:
Ofcourse we dont care!
But our hug isn't because of cold but to celebrate our cute nature & victory over d worwors. grin grin grin grin grin
professore:

Make God bless una jare, Fine boy n fine Girl. Only birds of same feather can flock together!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by SexyLadyJ: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Raxxye:

Make God bless una jare, Fine boy n fine Girl. Only birds of same feather can flock together!

U can say dat again...... grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by adepojuis: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lol,t'was fun going through d whole of this thread,thanks 4 d entertainment.lol

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by SexyLadyJ: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2014
adepoju is: Lol,t'was fun going through d whole of this thread,thanks 4 d entertainment.lol

Ur welc 2 d world of beauties & handsomes. All u wil be having is notin but fun, fun & fun. So catch d fun while it last. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 3:53am On Jan 08, 2014
adepoju is: Lol,t'was fun going through d whole of this thread,thanks 4 d entertainment.lol
Cute people are naturally entertaining; it's in us! grin ; D

2 Likes

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2014
Michyeddy: extremely cute Where is your picture?
If I upload it,then u gonna love it grin
Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2014
Raxxye:

You are always on point my cute ally wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by professore(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2014
SexyLadyJ:

Ur welc 2 d world of beauties & handsomes. All u wil be having is notin but fun, fun & fun. So catch d fun while it last. grin grin
Nobody could have said it better than u did lady wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Downsides Of Being Too Cute [from Experience] by Raxxye(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2014
SexyLadyJ:

It's so true, Beautiful! We are fun to be with.
U know sometimes I just can't help but wonder why we handsome and beautiful people do it so naturally; making people happy with our great sense of humour!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Money Really The ONLY Thing To Use In Getting A Lady?? (PHOTOS) / I'm In Need Of A Man In Diaspora / Guys: How To Behave On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.