Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? (1633 Views)

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert / What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Baddo101(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
For all ye introverts dis is what u stand to lose

1. Friends circle certainly shrinks therefore you lose some opportunities

2. You will be pushed to uninvited loneliness

3. Society, media, higher management, parents and friends might be unaware of your talents.

4. Despite having talent, you remain less popular (hardly recognized) than your extroverted counterparts.

5. Your silence will make people think that you are a boring personality. meaning u are being misunderstood

6. You Have doubts about your introversion

cc.gurgle,olarewajub,liamm,mamaflex etc......
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by ladyF(f): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by bi0nics: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
lipsrsealed I reserve mah thought
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Gurgle(f): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Small friend circle is not necessarily bad. Too many friends can be confusing, especially if they are the wrong ones

I agree with your points to some extent though
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Baddo101(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
bi0nics:
lipsrsealed I reserve mah thought
dats d comment of an introvert

1 Like

Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
You mean that jobless girl That comments first on every NL thread? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Baddo101(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You mean that jobless girl That comments first on every NL thread? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I no know who come b dat person oo
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by babyfaceafrica: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Every personalty has its downside,I am ready to live with mine and improve where necessary,I won't ,I repeat pretend to be someone I am nat just to please someone or fit into the societyb!!

1 Like

Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by bi0nics: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Baddo101:

dats d comment of an introvert

Seriously.. Im am introvert by nature

Buh my environment influenced me..
I'm an hybridon ome hand.. Im a classic introvert.. And on the other.. I love to explore
Get it?
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Introvert. Go check all topics on front page, I bet she the first to comment in 90%
Baddo101:

I no know who come b dat person oo
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Quiet the contrary to 3, 4 & 5. The rest are not important so I don't really care.
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Baddo101:
For all ye introverts dis is what u stand to lose
one cannot have everything.
1. Friends circle certainly shrinks therefore you lose some opportunities
introverts do not rely on people to give them opportunities. They are naturally aware of the countless opportunities that their extroverted peers do not see.
2. You will be pushed to uninvited loneliness
introverts don't feel lonely. That's why they're introverts in the first place. In fact, there are usually mor people in an introvert's live than he wants.
3. Society, media, higher management, parents and friends might be unaware of your talents.
meh, there is no need for them to know. Those that deserve to know will know.
4. Despite having talent, you remain less popular (hardly recognized) than your extroverted counterparts.
you don't understand, do you . . . introverts DO NOT want to be popular!
5. Your silence will make people think that you are a boring personality. meaning u are being misunderstood
misunderstood by less intelligent people . . . Also, introverts are only boring to extroverts. Many introverts interact greatly with each other. Take me and gurgle. grin
6. You Have doubts about your introversion
cc.gurgle,olarewajub,liamm,mamaflex etc......
doubts? What do you mean by this?

8 Likes

Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by therealdeal10: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Wen u gv d downsides u also gv d advantages of been an introvert. U mk it sound as if it's nt a gud tin 2 b an introvert.
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by datyrone(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Quite true...for me quality friends is what matters.friends that add value to your life and you also reciprocate too...
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Baddo101(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Funny enuf, dos claiming to be introverts are d one's making comments grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. Nawaooooo
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by kizzken(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
all ur points boils down to 1 thing, needing alot of people to succeed n b heard bt bro u only need d right person to succeed, so bro u points a well noted bt nt a disadvantage
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Baddo101(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
[s]introverts do not rely on people to give them opportunities. They are naturally aware of the countless opportunities that their extroverted peers do not see.
introverts don't feel lonely. That's why they're introverts in the first place. In fact, there are usually mor people in an introvert's live than he wants.
misunderstood by less intelligent people . . . Also, introverts are only boring to extroverts. Many introverts interact greatly with each other. Take me and gurgle. grin
[/s]
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Baddo101:
.[/s]
really? Man?
Are you even an introvert yourself?
You seem like a really extroverted individual. Especially with that attack there. angry
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
kizzken:
all ur points boils down to 1 thing, needing alot of people to succeed n b heard bt bro u only need d right person to succeed, so bro u points a well noted bt nt a disadvantage
mah guy, your head is correct man. grin

1 Like

Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Baddo101(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
really? Man?
Are you even an introvert yourself?
You seem like a really extroverted individual. Especially with that attack there. angry
Nope i didnt attack u though
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Aipete2(f): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
I'm an INTROVERT
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by vinqq(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
im not happy being an introvet.I've lost cool moments in my life.The best girls and my best friends.Today i only have 1 friend.I feel like i'm pushing him away with my silence.No longer do conversation flow between US.Mum and family members take me for a pastor.I'm i sickk?what do need to do to regain confidence un myself.Even my studies have been affected.No one has noticed.
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Gurgle(f): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
introverts do not rely on people to give them opportunities. They are naturally aware of the countless opportunities that their extroverted peers do not see.

Lol glad to be part of your evidence Sir cool
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by delectablegyal(f): 12:51am On Jul 30, 2015
It is not good to be an introvert.
I'm an introvert and I don't like it.

We are in the world of keep the conversation going. There are so many platforms to talk.

Let me tell u about me. I enjoy listening to people talk cos of my introverted nature and I'm always afraid of a large congregation of people.

My introverted nature brought me to nairaland.

Well, I'm working on myself though and I know I'm getting better with my inter personal skills.
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by babyfaceafrica: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
God bless you,dat OP is hight!!!
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by babyfaceafrica: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2015
delectablegyal:
It is not good to be an introvert.
I'm an introvert and I don't like it.

We are in the world of keep the conversation going. There are so many platforms to talk.

Let me tell u about me. I enjoy listening to people talk cos of my introverted nature and I'm always afraid of a large congregation of people.

My introverted nature brought me to nairaland.

Well, I'm working on myself though and I know I'm getting better with my inter personal skills.

good that you are working on yourself...and dere is nothing wrong in been intoverted,am an introvert and I won't trade it for anything in the world..every temperement hs its pros nd cons
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Teempakguy:

Man U just killed it!!
Re: Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Teempakguy:

Man U just killed it!!

(1) (Reply)

GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Prostitute / Who Is The True Gold Digger? / Caption This Lovely Photo Of A Grandpa Plaiting Grandma's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.