Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice (1399 Views)

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by Dankarara(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello nairalanders!
I just got married about three months ago. last month, my wife's cousin died in an acident & my ex called her to console her.ever since then, they keep communicating. d problem is that my wife seems not to c anything bad in communicating with her. talking abt my ex, we dated for 5years but I had to end d relationship cos of infidelity.
Now my problem is whether to forbid my wife from communicating with her or to warn my ex to stop interfering in my family.
pls advice.
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by Akpangbon: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Warn them both.
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by ITbomb(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
First tell your wife to understand that she is married and stop the communications, then ask her to call him with her phone and tell the ex that her husband wants to speak with him. Tell him you want no interference in your marriage that if he was that good he should have married her.

If your wife did this behind you it would have been better but to do it in front of you is just not good.
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by Dankarara(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
I have talked to my wife abt it but she said she felt pity on her & that from d discussion they had, she seems to have changed.my wife also said she didn't feel threaten by her
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by vizkiz: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dankarara: I have talked to my wife abt it but she said she felt pity on her & that from d discussion they had, she seems to have changed.my wife also said she didn't feel threaten by her

she wanna qt 2 u throuqh ur wife...
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by mployer(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Seems they like each other. Why worry? Marry both of them

1 Like

Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by Allwility: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
ITbomb: First tell your wife to understand that she is married and stop the communications, then ask her to call him with her phone and tell the ex that her husband wants to speak with him. Tell him you want no interference in your marriage that if he was that good he should have married her.

If your wife did this behind you it would have been better but to do it in front of you is just not good.

Comprehension aint difficult u know? Gademit.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by StPete: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
I really don't see any reason why u should be threatened by your wife's communication with ur ex except u hav some deep secrets to hide. If u do, then tell ur wife before she finds out for herself.
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by saintneo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dude you are right to aggravated. First, you need to speak to your wife, make her understand ur position on her recent friendship with your ex. Inform her of the reason why you left your ex and why you don't want such contact again. Next, be strict enough not to even make any communication with your ex, trust me she desires your attention - positive or negative. Thus, not yielding to her cravings a little chit-chat will make her move away.
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by passionate88: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Marriage get many wahala o
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by pasqal09: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Your wife and your ex know each other and are in speaking terms? That's not cool bro.
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by Enegod(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
ITbomb: First tell your wife to understand that she is married and stop the communications, then ask her to call him with her phone and tell the ex that her husband wants to speak with him. Tell him you want no interference in your marriage that if he was that good he should have married her.

dude is lost grin grin
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by vocalprince(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
My guy better make hay while the sun shines cus dat ur X go soon connect ur wife to one man wey go dey shine her kpekus in retaliation or with motive to ruin ur marriage o!! All this bad bad girls and their wahala sef. Warn both of them individually and collectivelly.
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by candor4(f): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
U dated her 4 5 YEARS,wow she must b a good gal.................................... Anyway talk 2 ur wife
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by ITbomb(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Enegod: dude is lost grin grin
What was the OP saying?
I think I'm better now
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by Dankarara(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2014
m-ployer:
Seems they like each other. Why worry? Marry both of them
like seriously? just finished my youth service October 10 2013 got married a week after. I have no job yet, just managing a business l set up before going for service.
Re: His Wife Won't Stop Communicating With His Ex.pls Advice by Dankarara(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2014
candor4: U dated her 4 5 YEARS,wow she must b a good gal.................................... Anyway talk 2 ur wife
she was,until she started dating a guy who work with a construction company in my area.when I confronted her, she didn't deny it. She begged for forgiveness which I did. a month later, I received a call from a friend who informed me of seeing her with another guy.I arranged with a guy to discreetly follow her.eventually, I caught her in bed with d guy.DAT was how we ended d relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Y do Nigerian Girls Love Entering Boys Rides. / Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? / Opinion:ghetto(ajekpako) Girls Are Better Lovers Than The Ajebutter Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.