Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? (1398 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by AnonymustME(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
I know some people will just read the topic of the thread and start commenting without reading the rest of it...pls calm your tiits down.

This thread was inspired by the "what do guys gain from a relationship without sex" thread. Personally i can't possibly get into such a relationship because even during the period of just texting,pinging and others,things probably would have gotten sexual..and she would have gotten uncomfortable and hinted me on her "no sex" policy...to which I'll reply with my "bye bye policy" no matter how much I like the girl

so my question is different
why should we both cum if we both didn't pay for dinner?

In a typical Nigerian relationship where the female feels like she is doing you a favour by sleeping with you..when she enjoys it just as much or even more than you

In a typical Nigerian relationship where sex seems to be the only thing most females have to offer, while the male counterparts are made to put up with all forms of demands... lemme give an example

*when its her birthday*

Her: It's my birthday! where are you taking me?

*when its your birthday *

Her: happy birthday dear! Where are you taking me?

If sex is the only source of consolation a guy gets from a relationship,why worry yourself about drinking all sorts of concoctions to help last longer..... ask yourself, if tables turn and she had to swallow bitter concoctions to please. you in bed will she?....or will she continue being selfish

4 Likes

Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by iceberylin(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
vęŗy Funny bųţ ţŗųę, These_Whores_Aint_Loyal cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by shegxi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
gringringrin;DOp, i swear u are mad, it's a compliment. U made my nite with dis funny epistle.
But how do people get dere mind to think of stuffs like dis? Of all d issues on planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
While you are paying for it, someone else IS receiving it FOC... WISen up!!
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
INCASE
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by kagari: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
I have a feeling this thread would go places

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by coolsegun2002: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Not bad...I like ur observation.....but it's an ego issue for guys not to make a woman feel good after sexx......im sure u won't like it when ur babe say sum crap like dis after sexx...."dude is that it, dats all u gat?"

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by OohMpa: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Funny thing is most guys think we spend a lot for only one thing the girl can offer....sex

But they don't know they spend a lot to get the first sex then spend little to get the rest of the sessions. Girls actually do more of the chasing from there on...

*Ooh Mpa goes back to spelling the letters of the alphabet with his tongue on his girl's pünny* angry

6 Likes

Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 24, 2014
AnonymustME:
I know some people will just read the topic of the thread and start commenting without reading the rest of it...pls calm your tiits down.

This thread was inspired by the "what do guys gain from a relationship without sex" thread. Personally i can't possibly get into such a relationship because even during the period of just texting,pinging and others,things probably would have gotten sexual..and she would have gotten uncomfortable and hinted me on her "no sex" policy...to which I'll reply with my "bye bye policy" no matter how much I like the girl

so my question is different
why should we both cum if we both didn't pay for dinner?

In a typical Nigerian relationship where the female feels like she is doing you a favour by sleeping with you..when she enjoys it just as much or even more than you

In a typical Nigerian relationship where sex seems to be the only thing most females have to offer, while the male counterparts are made to put up with all forms of demands... lemme give an example

*when its her birthday*

Her: It's my birthday! where are you taking me?

*when its your birthday *

Her: happy birthday dear! Where are you taking me?

If sex is the only source of consolation a guy gets from a relationship,why worry yourself about drinking all sorts of concoctions to help last longer..... ask yourself, if tables turn and she had to swallow bitter concoctions to please. you in bed will she?....or will she continue being selfish

BROS, DIS IS SO ON POINT. UR BRAIN DAY REASON WELLA SHA. IWOD AFO AFON! cheesy
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by AnonymustME(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2014
shegxi: gringringrin;DOp, i swear u are mad, it's a compliment. U made my nite with dis funny epistle.
But how do people get dere mind to think of stuffs like dis? Of all d issues on planet earth.
grin grin thank you,thank you
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by lawrenceunaa: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2014
lol, hmmmm just short of word
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by Jbluv55(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2014
coolsegun2002: Not bad...I like ur observation.....but it's an ego issue for guys not to make a woman feel good after sexx......im sure u won't like it when ur babe say sum crap like dis after sexx...."dude is that it, dats all u gat?"
True talk cool.

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by valdes00(m): 1:17am On Sep 25, 2014
coolsegun2002: "dude is that it, dats all u gat?"
This sentence rings a bell.... Haa Amara.... Dis ws exactly wat she said d first tym we bleeped..... I ws realy embarassed, buh I ask for a rematch n with the combination of Opa Eyin, Ale, Afato n small stout, I nearly committed murder..... She stopped pickin my calls after dat rematch
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by Jarchi(m): 5:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Esi ha pe la ho yi bau hum,gidi ni month fe mu,e bam po ko badt gan. Am coming I have a mission I have to complete,itz gonna be a hot match in the toilet. I thought the buy the agbo for toilet not until I knew my dick from my ass dat I could see life
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Ok na
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by Pdizzle(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2014
tranxcop: she was saying NO SEX...... after i don spend half of my school fees...... as she look my face come see the colour of my eyes.... the statement changed to "PLEASE USE CONDOM".....

hehe
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by coolsegun2002: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
valdes00:
This sentence rings a bell.... Haa Amara.... Dis ws exactly wat she said d first tym we bleeped..... I ws realy embarassed, buh I ask for a rematch n with the combination of Opa Eyin, Ale, Afato n small stout, I nearly committed murder..... She stopped pickin my calls after dat rematch

Lol...but there's a question ringing in ma mind do guys have to take those concusion stuff b4 they can perform well...cos I feel sexx is beyond just thrusting for 2hrs..
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by valdes00(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
coolsegun2002:

Lol...but there's a question ringing in ma mind do guys have to take those concusion stuff b4 they can perform well...cos I feel sexx is beyond just thrusting for 2hrs..
The type of girl u bleeped or abt bleepin determines if its needed or nt.... wen u meet amara... Haa u wil understand dat I gats use it
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by coolsegun2002: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
valdes00:
The type of girl u bleeped or abt bleepin determines if its needed or nt.... wen u meet amara... Haa u wil understand dat I gats use it
Lol... I think I get u...
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by 100Cents: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Don't work so hard to please a woman.

Many of them don't want it.

They feel you are treating them like a kid by doing that..
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by egopersonified(f): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
I am watching you all in 3D.
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by hotwax: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Logically true
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by constance500: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
tranxcop: she was saying NO SEX...... after i don spend half of my school fees...... as she look my face come see the colour of my eyes.... the statement changed to "PLEASE USE CONDOM".....

grin grin boys are not smiling
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by AnonymustME(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
egopersonified: I am watching you all in 3D.

lol, don't just watch in 3D... contribute in 3D, the ladies are avoiding this topic like most did the "what do guys gain from a relationship without sex" thread ...

I know certain ladies who comment on every thread in the romance section ...except these
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by AnonymustME(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Dig it up
Re: Why Should We Both Cum If We Both Didn't Pay For Dinner? by Barayeks(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
this is hilarious but true

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways Love Transforms Your Brain / Why Are We Wasting Our Relationship On A Relationship? / How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.