Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Chime Declares Support For Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Declares Support For Jonathan (2990 Views)

Breaking News: Ijaw Leader Declares Support For Biafra / Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Declares Support For Jonathan by ketoprofen(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2014
Dollarjunkie:

Yet he looks more healthy than ogbeni Rauf.
He was able to stay from 8pm till 6am the next day in the just concluded Enugu road block. And they said he's sick. Jokers

Aregbe that looks malnourished and diseased.

2 Likes

Re: Chime Declares Support For Jonathan by FreeGlobe(f): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2014
ketoprofen:

Same way foreigners leave their lands flowing with honey and come to make profit in Nigeria.
Are igbos not everywhere in the world, what's all these about Lagos?
What abt those that left Ogun, ekiti, Oyo. to come and beg/tout in Lagos.
Are there not motor parks in Oyo, etc?
So much for human indices devt.
SE has two states in the cashless policy, what have u?
my brother all yorubas are from Lagos. Have you ever seen any yorubas that says he is not an Lagos state indigene? Even Aregbesola governor of oshun is from Lagos state.
Re: Chime Declares Support For Jonathan by Jman06(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Governor Sullivan Chime has performed very well! The transformation i saw in Enugu this xmas was monumental. However, he needs to pay more attention to rural areas, especially in the area of rural roads. Specifically, there's this road that needs urgent attention and that is Amagunze/Ihuokpara/Ezza-Agu road in Nkanu-East LGA. The road has become a nightmare to rural farmers and traders in the Area. Recently, contract was awarded to Arab Contractors to rehabilitate the road up to the boundary between Enugu and Ebonyi states at Ezza-Agu, however, to my greatest dismay, i found out that Arab Contractors abandoned the work at the Akpugo end of the road. The fate of the remaining portion is what nobody can tell right now. That same road also connects Ihuokpara and Nara; the home of the Deputy governor. I wish i have the finances to do the road! Governor Chime should please and please open up that road,as doing so would help reduce cost of foodstuff within Enugu metropolis and add to the revenue of the state,since more Farmers from These Commumities including those from Abakaliki would be enticed to transport their farm products to Enugu.
Re: Chime Declares Support For Jonathan by Jman06(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Governor Sullivan Chime has performed very well! The transformation i saw in Enugu this xmas was monumental. However, he needs to pay more attention to rural areas, especially in the area of rural roads. Specifically, there's this road that needs urgent attention and that is Amagunze/Ihuokpara/Ezza-Agu road in Nkanu-East LGA. The road has become a nightmare to rural farmers and traders in the Area. Recently, contract was awarded to Arab Contractors to rehabilitate the road up to the boundary between Enugu and Ebonyi states at Ezza-Agu, however, to my greatest dismay, i found out that Arab Contractors abandoned the work at the Akpugo end of the road. The fate of the remaining portion is what nobody can tell right now. That same road also connects Ihuokpara and Nara; the home of the Deputy governor. I wish i have the finances to do the road! Governor Chime should please and please open up that road,as doing so would help reduce cost of foodstuff within Enugu metropolis and add to the revenue of the state,since more Farmers from These Commumities including those from Abakaliki would be enticed to transport their farm products to Enugu.
Re: Chime Declares Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
poor suckers

chime is chooking all their chicks and paying them 4k to troll nl

can you imagine chime in aso rock

open the door of the kia suv for the LovePeddler -
all you heard was chime give me some more

my chicks went from picantos to sportages
i went from igbo facials to interracials
so amodia get off the chimalicious p-enis before i squeeze and bust
imma lock my next spouse in the nuthouse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola: Nigeria Got Right Everything That The US Got Wrong - Chicago Tribune / Can Tambuwal Be Impeached? / Should APC Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.