Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Should APC Be Worried - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should APC Be Worried (2976 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Should APC Senators Have Impeached Ekweremmadu In The Absence Of PDP Senators??? / Should APC Government Approve Dress Code for Public Officials? (2) (3) (4)

Should APC Be Worried by NewNigeriaMind: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2015
In last couple of months till yesterday president jonathan has spent more time in the south west than any other region in the country. Even more than the time spent in abuja.

The calculations is real.

Buhari has entire north on his back

Jonathan has the south east and south south on his back.

The only region that will determine the winner of this election is the south west. Everybody knows this......

Jonathan has visited virtually all the traditional and religious body in the south west.

Now this is where I have issues with jonathan:

1 in the last six years of his administration he has shunned and sidelined the south west. Out of desperation the desperado has come to commission projects that were previously completed by past administrations.

2 he has never respected the south west, remember he once called all south westerners rascals.

3 he has never admitted south westerners made him the president when turai was pissing on him. Even the rabbid dog dokubo was quiet during this period. It was the likes of dele momodu that took to the streets in abuja against all odd to ensure he is sworn in.

4 no south Western was given a prominent position in his cabinet.

The list is endless.

So I use this medium to call on all serious minded south westerners. Don't be deceived by this man.

He has called us unprintable names, from amala eaters to awolowo people to all kinds of namss.

Remember not too long ago his major advisers are Akpobio and Peter obi, these elements have never hidden their hatred for the South west.

It's time we send a major message to these hooligans and tribalist from the south south and east.

YORUBA Will remain the most important tribe in this region.

All Yorubas please support a president for all Nigerians, not a section but for all.

Vote APc.

Vote Buhari

Vote OSinbanjo
Nigeria for all.

Re: Should APC Be Worried by kestolove95(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2015
The ijaw president even call our own. OBJ a garage tout..we will tout him to Otuoke cum may29

Re: Should APC Be Worried by talktimi(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2015
I remember how Mulikat Akande was muscled out of her speakership slot by Gej and the slot handed to Tambuwal

Re: Should APC Be Worried by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2015
The SW are very sophisticated voters generally.....they hardly take a position on emotions...but once a position is taken based on their perception...it become difficult to easily sway them with cosmetics and emergency re-commisioning of existing power stations.

Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Kini iranu to ko?

This racial card has failed on arrival!

Afenifere
Odua People's Congress
Ooni of Ife

Johnathan is sweeping impunity away at the polls and taking the following states:
1. Lagos ( Dosummu, Agbaje,Abdulkarim and Obanikoro are the jokers)
2. Ondo
3. Ekiti
4. Ogun
5. Osun (he will definitely get over 40% of votes)
6. Oyo ( he will get over 40 percent of votes- Remember Accord Party? Good!)

Write this down and come back after election.

By the way elections are won on ground with the electorates not on social media!

Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2015
talktimi:
I remember how Mulikat Akande was muscled out of her speakership slot by Gej and the slot handed to Tambuwal

Get your facts right and stop lying to achieve your aim.
The whole world knows Tinubu gave away the SW slot!
If you don't read papers at least do the needful and google will help in your query.

Re: Should APC Be Worried by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:
Kini iranu to ko?

This racial card has failed on arrival!

Afenifere
Odua People's Congress
Ooni of Ife

Johnathan is sweeping impunity away at the polls and taking the following states:
1. Lagos ( Dosummu, Agbaje,Abdulkarim and Obanikoro are the jokers)
2. Ondo
3. Ekiti
4. Ogun
5. Osun (he will definitely get over 40% of votes)
6. Oyo ( he will get over 40 percent of votes- Remember Accord Party? Good!)

Write this down and come back after election.

By the way elections are won on ground with the electorates not on social media!

If we eventually use the PVC....you are completely wrong....but if they allow the TVC...anything can happen.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:
The SW are very sophisticated voters generally.....they hardly take a position on emotions...but once a position is taken based on their perception...it become difficult to easily sway them with cosmetics and emergency re-commisioning of existing power stations.

Your ignorance cannot be hidden.

So egbin unit 6 is cosmetics and was already existing?

So Olorunshogo IPP was already existing?

Liar is what you clearly are!

By the way how many new federal universities are in the SW?
O mo yen abi?

Ignoramus describes you.

Re: Should APC Be Worried by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

[s]Your ignorance cannot be hidden.

Liar is what you clearly are[/s]!

Re: Should APC Be Worried by talktimi(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

Get your facts right and stop lying to achieve your aim.
The whole world knows Tinubu gave away the SW slot!
If you don't read papers at least do the needful and google will help in your query.
LIAR it was Gej and mama Peace

Re: Should APC Be Worried by obergath: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

O mo yen abi?

Ignoramus describes you.

MOORON...
Re: Should APC Be Worried by Gbawe: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:

100% correct. We can all look at the almost complete decimation of the PDP at the polls in the SW, during the 2011 election, to appreciate this. I think these desperate PDP effort comes too late for many SW folks. The Yorubas want you to be an 'omoluabi' always and not pretending to be one few weeks to an election when you were an 'omo ale' for 5 years before that.

Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2015
talktimi:
LIAR it was Gej and mama Peace

Lets show the world the ignorant liar that you are!

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/MyNews24/Tambuwals-Defection-Why-Yoruba-must-redeem-themselves-20141125

http://www.nigeriancurrent.com/ck85-politics/southwest-pdp-in-fresh-bid-to-oust-tambuwal

Little wonder a holy book says "study to show thyself approved"!

Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2015
obergath:

MOORON...

Moronic dingbat!

Attack facts not personality is the smart way,but then again you are dense!

Nitwit!
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=ilugunboy post=30969966][/quote]

Prove it is not true then we can have an intelligent conversation.

Since you cant........go back to the abyss!

Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:

If we eventually use the PVC....you are completely wrong....but if they allow the TVC...anything can happen.

Especially with the TVC it is mass sweeping!
What I like about Nigerian elections, we know the noise makers and we know the action makers.
Go into the street now and do a sample opinion you will see the temp has changed.
Five weeks is around the corner!

Re: Should APC Be Worried by chamboy(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Sorry Op.

Southwest has decided

Jonah should take his cluelessness to SS/SE

Re: Should APC Be Worried by obergath: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

Moronic dingbat!

Attack facts not personality is the smart way,but then again you are dense!

Nitwit!

moroonic simpleton!!!

attack what fact?? the ogorogo inspired jargons put up by a trisomy infested, brain damaged homo habilis. If your otueke lord go and worship at awo's grave he will still get the booting in the south west.

the poster boy for failed upbringing and the worst childhood throwing around his childhood nikky "dense".

phools like you should be killed and slowly and feed there own flesh. where were never do wells like you when Arthur eze was cursing out the Yoruba race while gej stood right there laugh sheepishly.

i
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2015
obergath:

moroonic simpleton!!!

attack what fact?? the ogorogo inspired jargons put up by a trisomy infested, brain damaged homo habilis. If your otueke lord go and worship at awo's grave he will still get the booting in the south west.

the poster boy for failed upbringing and the worst childhood throwing around his childhood nikky "dense".

phools like you should be killed and slowly and feed there own flesh. where were never do wells like you when Arthur eze was cursing out the Yoruba race while gej stood right there laugh sheepishly.

i

So now that your lies have been exposed you resort to insults.

Your dung spitting just showed what you are: a depraved product of stark illiteracy and frustration!
If you are so pained and can't wait for election result, an electric power transformer or Lagos lagoon will serve your purpose.

Now crawl back into the dark cave from thence you came.

Moronic pathetic waste of skin!

Re: Should APC Be Worried by Bayswater: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
talktimi:

I love your sarcasm grin

Re: Should APC Be Worried by obergath: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

So now that your lies have been exposed you resort to insults.

Your dung spitting just showed what you are: a depraved product of stark illiteracy and frustration!
If you are so pained and can't wait for election result, an electric power transformer or Lagos lagoon will serve your purpose.

Now crawl back into the dark cave from thence you came.

Moronic pathetic waste of skin!

what lies did this waste of oxygen to normal being expose?? that your principal is a Nobel laurel worth failure or what?? you slimy and mucus brained earthworm go start the generator and pump more carbon monoxide to your already damaged brain.

pained about what exactly dude look here I don't care who y'all dingbat choose to lead y'all id.iots, swk ensured my strom is on 24/7. my ice/re make owning a car a waste. quality life that you can only dream of, or if you can make the preacher much talked about paradise. it only make most of us ashamed to be tag along with the failure ruling the nation. idiota last month my professor asked me "did your president really say stealing is not corruption" for the first time in my lifetime I was ashamed of my nationality.

yet irritants like you basstard keep trying to force down the failure to Nigerians. anyway when you guys start taking wheelbarrows to transport money for bread like Zimbabweans una eye go clear. anyways keep suffering and smiling salamander with the I.Q of an abortus.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tunex23: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tunex23: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
obergath:

what lies did this waste of oxygen to normal being expose?? that your principal is a Nobel laurel worth failure or what?? you slimy and mucus brained earthworm go start the generator and pump more carbon monoxide to your already damaged brain.

pained about what exactly dude look here I don't care who y'all dingbat choose to lead y'all id.iots, swk ensured my strom is on 24/7. my ice/re make owning a car a waste. quality life that you can only dream of, or if you can make the preacher much talked about paradise. it only make most of us ashamed to be tag along with the failure ruling the nation. idiota last month my professor asked me "did your president really say stealing is not corruption" for the first time in my lifetime I was ashamed of my nationality.

yet irritants like you basstard keep trying to force down the failure to Nigerians. anyway when you guys start taking wheelbarrows to transport money for bread like Zimbabweans una eye go clear. anyways keep suffering and smiling salamander with the I.Q of an abortus.
Bros no waste ur time on that man, we south westerners know were we stand, if he likes he should commission a new moon, Sun, planent in south west region, we go appreciate am and still thumbprint for APC!

Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
obergath:

Your incoherent sputtering cannot help you Lagoon and poison might.
Good riddance to the undead carcass that you are!

Re: Should APC Be Worried by obergath: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

Your incoherent sputtering cannot help you Lagoon and poison might.
Good riddance to the undead carcass that you are!

laughable that the waste of space is coming for another round of beat down. you really wanna hear the unfortunate story the ha..rlot you called mother never told you.

anyway the bad seed is never expected to fall far away from the rotten tree. hey you lost cause sired by artificial insemination between a reptile with the I.Q of a doorknob and a chest beating gorilla. get off my back and go worry about your unfortunate life in the third world hellhole.
Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
obergath:

laughable that the waste of space is coming for another round of beat down. you really wanna hear the unfortunate story the ha..rlot you called mother never told you.

anyway the bad seed is never expected to fall far away from the rotten tree. hey you lost cause sired by artificial insemination between a reptile with the I.Q of a doorknob and a chest beating gorilla. get off my back and go worry about your unfortunate life in the third world hellhole.

If you are tired of your pitiful existence do yourself in!
The whole world at large is a better place without your ilk.

In the words of Shakespeare -"you are not worth the dust the rude wind blows on your face"!

Lesson for thought:
If you are not worth dust........
Useless cadaver!
Re: Should APC Be Worried by talktimi(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
cry

Re: Should APC Be Worried by waternogetemeny: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

1 In the last six years of his administration he has shunned and sidelined the south west. Out of desperation the desperado has come to commission projects that were previously completed by past administrations.

2 he has never respected the south west, remember he once called all south westerners rascals.

3 he has never admitted south westerners made him the president when turai was pissing on him. Even the rabbid dog dokubo was quiet during this period. It was the likes of dele momodu that took to the streets in abuja against all odd to ensure he is sworn in.

4 no south Western was given a prominent position in his cabinet.

The list is endless.

So I use this medium to call on all serious minded south westerners. Don't be deceived by this man.

He has called us unprintable names, from amala eaters to awolowo people to all kinds of namss.

Remember not too long ago his major advisers are Akpobio and Peter obi, these elements have never hidden their hatred for the South west.

It's time we send a major message to these hooligans and tribalist from the south south and east.

YORUBA Will remain the most important tribe in this region.

All Yorubas please support a president for all Nigerians, not a section but for all.

OP, NOT TRUE. SOUTHWEST WAS APC, THE OPPOSITION PARTY.

THERE WAS NO PDP GOV IN THE SOUTHWEST.

GEJ WANTED A SOUTHWEST SPEAKER IN THE HOUSE OF REPS, IT WAS THE SAME SOUTH WEST APC LEADERS THAT VOTED FOR THE NORTH.(TAMBUWAL) ALL THE STATES UNDER APC IN THE SOUTH WEST, BECAME ANTI-JONATHAN. THAT WAS THE PROBLEM.

DESPITE ALL THESE SET BACKS, GEJ COMMISSIONED MORE PROJECTS IN THE SOUTHWEST THAN SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH.

MOVING FORWARD WITH THE LIKES OF AGBAJE, FAYOSE, OMISERE, MIMIKO, FFK AND CO, IT IS A BIG GAME CHANGER.

SOUTHWEST WILL TAKE ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE WITH PDP IN NIGERIA.

APC IS FOR THE NORTH, PDP IS FOR THE SOUTH VOTE PDP, VOTE WISELY.

Re: Should APC Be Worried by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
tswitch:

O mo yen abi?

Ignoramus describes you.

You people are just so despicable with your blantant ....

Here is Reuben Abati talking of re-commissioning and not commissioning of the unit 6. Do you re commision a brand new turbine

Keep messing yourself with your confusion....

Re: Should APC Be Worried by customized19: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:

Here is Reuben Abati talking of re-commissioning and not commissioning of the unit 6. Do you re commision a brand new turbine

Lmaoooo. They have no shame at all, re-commissioning project just for show. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Should APC Be Worried by tswitch: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:

Recommisions a brand new gas turbine?
Egbin station has never in it's life span attained the 1320MW it was designed for till now.
For your information the 200MW turbine was rehabilitated.
This would help:
http://www.frontiersnews.com/NG/?p=25229

It is understandable if you don't understand the technicalities of High Recovery Steam Generation or other eletrification processes or terminologies but you don't have to show ignorance even if you had been lied to especially when google is a resource.
Who is the liar now?

This can help too:
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/199036-jonathan-commissions-olorunsogo-power-plant

Confusion you say?
#sarcasm

Gej In Ladipo Mushin Lagos / Buhari's Ministrial List Revealed!! / EFCC Set To Probe Jonathan's Ministers, Aides

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78