Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 (5560 Views)

Jonathan Vow To Execute Obj, Ibb If He Wins / We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) / Rochas Okorocha Declares Free Education For All In Imo State At Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by tochukwuifeduba: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2014
Newsflash From imo state Television :

Rochas Okorocha after intense pressure from Igbo elders and clergy men from the South East states seems to have succumb to pressure. He have decided to step down for President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 on the agreement that he will clinch the PDP ticket in 2019 and via for the presidency.
Igbo presidency loading..... 2019

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by ahaika23: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by simplemach(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Idonbelieve it until i see a picture of him waving the 'green white and red' flag.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Amanwulu1(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2014
op is high on smthg dis mornig.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Abagworo(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2014
If Rochas joins in the queue of Igbo leaders collecting money from Jonathan and selling Igbo rights then I've given up on him. In fact I've given up on the tribe called Igbo. I will cease fighting for any Igbo course and in fact kill any mofo that tells me I'm Igbo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Brahms(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Abagworo: If Rochas joins in the queue of Igbo leaders collecting money from Jonathan and selling Igbo rights then I've given up on him. In fact I've given up on the tribe called Igbo. I will cease fighting for any Igbo course and in fact kill any mofo that tells me I'm Igbo.

Rochas is never going to join PDP. That am sure of.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by thwarrior72: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Abagworo: If Rochas joins in the queue of Igbo leaders collecting money from Jonathan and selling Igbo rights then I've given up on him. In fact I've given up on the tribe called Igbo. I will cease fighting for any Igbo course and in fact kill any mofo that tells me I'm Igbo.
Bros It's the other way round, we've disowned you and barem tetey tongue tongue tongue tongue

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2014
A good comic relief to make my weekend. Indeed!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2014

Were you Igbo before? We knew all along you are an Ikwere man.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by tomakint: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2014
You don start again.....so in your mind Okorocha's personal decisions now represent the general view of N'digbo. Don't commit the 'Fallacy of Hasty Generalization' again, trust me, it's a sophistry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Neaman(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2014

see A.BOKI.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by ruggedboy01: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmm!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by thwarrior72: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Brahms:

Rochas is never going to join PDP. That am sure of.
Never doubt a dog going back to its vomit. From 1999 to date rochas have bounced from ANPP to PDP to APGA and now to APC he's a man of no class

10 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by dridowu: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2014
anytime i see tochukwuifeduba, the next thing i think of is musiwa/manck. They must be related

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2014
Na wa o

We need him out of Douglas house!

Let him contest for Presidency!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Ngwakwe: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2014

I want to see your online assassination gadgets/ squad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Faun(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2014

You've always had a low self esteem, so this outburst is nothing new to anyone.
In case you didn't notice, all Igbos on Nairaland have long distanced themselves from a self-hating vagabond like you, so we are relieved to read your tirade of s..t.upidity. Thank goodness! What took you so long?
Good luck as you go to blazes, and please take Berem with you on your journey to hell.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by egift(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2014
PDP agents telling lies as if their lives depends on it.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2014
I Would Rather Kill Myself Than Support Anything PDP.

Ogwu m na olu! cool

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Faun:

You've always had a low self esteem, so this outburst is nothing new to anyone.
In case you didn't notice, all Igbos on Nairaland have long distanced themselves from a self-hating vagabond like you, so we are relieved to read your tirade of s..t.upidity. Thank goodness! What took you so long?
Good luck as you go to blazes, and please take Berem with you on your journey to hell.

You mean all the foolish Igbos on Nairaland?

Because We have about 15 Reasonable Igbos on Politics Section!

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Faun(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Those "foolish" Igbos on Nairaland are definitely your multiple accounts, you jobless, psychotic, cross-dressing bastard.

35 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I Would Rather Kill Myself Than Support Anything PDP.

gbam! Iji okwu!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by wesley80(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2014
mikeansy: Na wa o

We need him out of Douglas house!

Let him contest for Presidency!
You can say that again!

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2014
berem: gbam! Iji okwu!

Nne, Okwa ima na ego obara adighi mma? Ego PDP! ego ndi na akwafu obara!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by ruggedboy01: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

stop being paranoid.... U are one of de useless igbo we have on dis forum! Dat's if u are even igbo

13 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Faun:

Those "foolish" Igbos on Nairaland are definitely your multiple accounts, you jobless, psychotic, cross-dressing bastard.

Nke a apikaa this boy!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Sagytarius(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Faun:

Ouch! That's so mean! to our dear NgwereUkwuewu. grin

10 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2014
ruggedboy01: stop being paranoid.... U are one of de useless igbo we have on dis forum! Dat's if u are even igbo

I mara Ebe I Sara ahu, ga Koro Akwa gi Ebe ahu, Maka na mu na gi abughi ogbo angry
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2014
berem: gbam! Iji okwu!
NgeneUkwenu: I Would Rather Kill Myself Than Support Anything PDP.

Ogwu m na olu! cool

A couple of weeks ago both of you were supporting Ribadu and he's of the PDP now.

What happens to the support?

11 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Nne, Okwa ima na ego obara adighi mma? Ego PDP! ego ndi na akwafu obara!!

eziokwu! N'azu APC ka anyi ga akwu. To hell with what they think. I don't give a damn! cool

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

A couple of weeks ago both if you were supporting Ribadu and he's of the PDP now.

What happens to the support?

Sunny Bobo, Ebeano!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor / 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE / Pictures: States Recorded N264.38bn IGR Growth In Q3 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.