Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship (5243 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / How Do You Deal With A Child's Tantrum In Public Places? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2014
This is the only section on NL that have matured mind so I will say my mind here. I have reached the age of marriage and I don't have a boyfriend I am not the going out type am mostly indoors only work and church takes me out. Where are the places you can go to see serious minded pple or places you can get guys who ask you out.

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by sammieguze(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2014
church is part of it. Jst flow with people and stop proving too classy or too difficult to catch. Jst socialize
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by cityhood: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2014
08169446319 whatsapp
28bcafde
It well
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2014
sammieguze: church is part of it. Jst flow with people and stop proving too classy or too difficult to catch. Jst socialize
mmmm. I am not a snub just dat I don't go out
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by oluwadartey: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2014
Then start going out... he won't come knocking on the door of your house will he? you'd be surprised where you'll finally meet him.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2014
cityhood: 08169446319 whatsapp
28bcafde
It well
And "someone" said this section is the only place where you have matured minds......grin
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2014
That's why am asking of where I can go to. I can't just be walking on d road. I need particular places
oluwadartey: Then start going out... he won't come knocking on the door of your house will he? you'd be surprised where you'll finally meet him.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by bellong: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2014
You can always meet people in your day to day activities. There is no restricted place to meet a potential spouse. All what you need is to keep developing and adding values to yourself while waiting.

Most of the beautiful things that happened to us came when we least expected them. Do not put yourself under any pressure for a relationship, when you meet the right guy, you will find peace with him and God.

Meanwhile, you can do well to be active in your church, official get together, connections and links from friends, wedding parties etc....

It is well

5 Likes

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2014
bellong: You can always meet people in your day to day activities. There is no restricted place to meet a potential spouse. All what you need is to keep developing and adding values to yourself while waiting.

Most of the beautiful things that happened to us came when we least expected them. Do not put yourself under any pressure for a relationship, when you meet the right guy, you will find peace with him and God.

Meanwhile, you can do well to be active in your church, official get together, connections and links from friends, wedding parties etc....

It is well
thanks. What about social networks?
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2014
sammieguze: church is part of it. Jst flow with people and stop proving too classy or too difficult to catch. Jst socialize
haaaa.awon association of wicked advisers ti tun debi grin

how you go tell am say church is part of it.who tell you say animal no dey wear suit and tie.anybody can form actor and say bless you sir,bless you ma.it is well.

@ op,dont be deceieved,anybody can form mr born again for inside church and he is something else.i suggest you attend your office social functions,make friends of both gender not with the intention to find mr right but to see people for who they really are,then you can differentiate the wheat from the chaff.if you make friends with the intention of finding mr right,you will not make a sound judgement of what you really want,you will let love becloud your sense of reasoning and from previous stories on nl and from chaz b experience,when women are in love,their brains are always under suspension.

Anyway aprt from office functions,attend church parties.your church memebe is doing wedding go,they are doing naming ceremony or birthday go ( that is if you are invited) i dont encourage party crashers aka mogbo moya

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2014
mrsincredible: thanks. What about social networks?
mrs incredible cynthia case never teach una lesson.

Social networks harbour all kinds of miscreants,rap !sts and people of questionable characters.

Anybody can pretend to be what he is not

do not allow desperation to becloud your sense of judgement because you strike me as a desperado.if its societal pressure that is making you so anxious and desperate,abeg in wizkids voice SLOW DOWN BABY
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2014
bellong: You can always meet people in your day to day activities. There is no restricted place to meet a potential spouse. All what you need is to keep developing and adding values to yourself while waiting.

It is well
gbam.you have said it all
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: mrs incredible cynthia case never teach una lesson.

Social networks harbour all kinds of miscreants,rap !sts and people of questionable characters.

Anybody can pretend to be what he is not

do not allow desperation to becloud your sense of judgement because you strike me as a desperado.if its societal pressure that is making you so anxious and desperate,abeg in wizkids voice SLOW DOWN BABY
All my frnds are getting married and the pressure is too much cause I am 27years old. And I am not getting good admirers
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2014
cityhood: 08169446319 whatsapp
28bcafde
It well
smh,arindin grin
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: smh,arindin grin
Be nice. Na my alternate handle grin

1 Like

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by sammieguze(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: haaaa.awon association of wicked advisers ti tun debi grin

how you go tell am say church is part of it.who tell you say animal no dey wear suit and tie.anybody can form actor and say bless you sir,bless you ma.it is well.

@ op,dont be deceieved,anybody can form mr born again for inside church and he is something else.i suggest you attend your office social functions,make friends of both gender not with the intention to find mr right but to see people for who they really are,then you can differentiate the wheat from the chaff.if you make friends with the intention of finding mr right,you will not make a sound judgement of what you really want,you will let love becloud your sense of reasoning and from previous stories on nl and from chaz b experience,when women are in love,their brains are always under suspension.

Anyway aprt from office functions,attend church parties.your church memebe is doing wedding go,they are doing naming ceremony or birthday go ( that is if you are invited) i dont encourage party crashers aka mogbo moya
@OP, am nt sayint church is d ultimate. Am sayin it is part of it since dats one of the places wea u trod feequently. Jst be ursef pls.
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by quality01(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2014
mrsincredible: thanks. What about social networks?
facebook n co is a good avenue jst dat scammers messed up the social nextwork. But I advice u utilise ur weekends very well. which of d state do u reside?
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by cityhood: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2014
Hhhhmmmn I understand your point sory if my putin my number mean or act childish
Is just dat at tyms matter dnt need to be discusd publicly
Or even social network plz do u biliv in prayer
I dnt want you to be too desperate
In finding mr right
Dats was y iput my number there we can have some mature talks
And god will help you,
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2014
mrsincredible:
All my frnds are getting married and the pressure is too much cause I am 27years old. And I am not getting good admirers
and so what.whats the rush for.if you are not happy or fulfilled being single or in yourself,when you eventually see a spouse,he will now be the determiner of your hapiness.

Everything in life is in stages.be the best you can be and enjoy your snglehood so that when you marry,you will not turn to some people we know here that will say i wish i was single,if i was single i will do this and that

2 Likes

Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
quality01: facebook n co is a good avenue jst dat scammers messed up the social nextwork. But I advice u utilise ur weekends very well. which of d state do u reside?
abuja
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
Be nice. Na my alternate handle grin
haaa asiri tu grin so na you dey hide behind another monike wan capitalize on the lady's seriousness grin

@ op shine your eye o.awon ekun full here o grin

we dont know the ones that want to shine congo from genuine ones
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by cityhood: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abuja is a good place now
U can get around k.d
Zaria
Or if u wnat to further more zaria is a good place to meet mature pple
Iknw what amsaying
Zaria is full of education
All tru
Dnt knw maybe am making sense here cuz am in zaria
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: haaa asiri tu grin so na you dey hide behind another monike wan capitalize on the lady's seriousness grin

@ op shine your eye o.awon ekun full here o grin

we dont know the ones that want to shine congo from genuine ones
Can I shine your Congo? I promise to shine it well tongue
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
Can I shine your Congo? I promise to shine it well tongue
go and shine mama peace own first aka mrs pej,after then,you are free to shine my own,infact any style :p
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Can't move. But do u know abuja well?
cityhood: Abuja is a good place now
U can get around k.d
Zaria
Iknw what amsaying
All tru
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by cityhood: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lolz
Bin in zaria is ok
Oiknw well about zaria
Its a good place sha graduate frm dere
And with my family rrelations now goin bk to my station
Mrs incredible
God will hlp you
I promise you when you see the right person you will know
Dnt be disappointed!
Just be yourself
But my advice is that don't try do something that's stupid in the name of looking for mr rite
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: go and shine mama peace own first aka mrs pej,after then,you are free to shine my own,infact any style :p
I dont do domestic appendages. I do independent and feisty babes
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
cityhood: Abuja is a good place now
U can get around k.d
Zaria
Iknw what amsaying
All tru
* clears throat* awon association of players,i hail o 8-)
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by quality01(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
mrsincredible: abuja
There is a level of decency wit people in abj dat I kno becox datz where I base. Attend enuf social functions n make ursef approachable bt dnt be loose. U can visit silverbird galleria, birthday party of ur frndz/colleagues, we have many gardens in abj where u can visit n make frnds infact they r jst many bt dnt b LOOSE
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44:
I dont do domestic appendages. I do independent and feisty babes
oya go and shine afrocandy's own na :p8-) or kemi,omo governour :*
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
[quote author=kulyie] oya go and shine afrocandy's own na :p8-) or kemi,omo governour :*[/quote
I want you jorh tongue
Re: Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
quality01: There is a level of decency wit people in abj dat I kno becox datz where I base. Attend enuf social functions n make ursef approachable bt dnt be loose. U can visit silverbird galleria, birthday party of ur frndz/colleagues, we have many gardens in abj where u can visit n make frnds infact they r jst many bt dnt b LOOSE
I don't like visiting gardens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man / Wife Cooks Badly / Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.