Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (25262 Views)

Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / 2015: Jonathan May Drop Sambo For Yerima / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by FiZYoH(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

Shut up!

Are you still frustrated that your Ngige in that evil Muslim party call APC lost in Anambra ? Keep sucking Ngige balls!

We won't allow a party of Awolowo people that killed Ibo children during the war to come into Igboland.
This iluguboy or wat eva de call yu,ur REALLY a BOY...
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by bashydemy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

The xtians in the North will surely vote for GEJ....besides GEJ didn't win those states in 2011 and still won the election.

GEJ till 2019.
And he will loose woefully in the SW this time around.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jingo-OAU:
Demographycally and population wise, we the IGBOS have d largest population in Nigeria. In al the other states of the federation, we are always second in terms of population to the host communities.

So no Yoruba or Hausa should scare GEJ cos our votes alone can ensure victory for GEJ in 2015. What am I even talking about, our votes will forever ensure that GEJ stays in power like MUGABE till eternity

For you all to confirm this, you Yorubas can all see how the whole of Lagos and southwest become desolate just cos we travelled to them our villages. We are the heart of Nigeria and nothing can change dat
. GEJ will win even if we play regional politics. Igbos are everywhere. We don't need ofenmanu. They killed ur abiola so keep licking aboniki ass
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by FiZYoH(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
KIRIJI: correct. And we IGBOS must vote for sulliavn chime as the vice president because he is the best. He is better than fashola and bill de blasio- The mayor of New york, becuasue it is we IGBOS that develop Lagos and New york
Igbos develop NY? I can see dis Kirijj is really a goat. Hw cmes u hv nt develop ur. East lyk NY
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

See this parasite...do you think you have monopoly of violence.

Ihejirika will deal with you in the North.

With what? An army full with northerns,wake up boy.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
chibabe3: I am still wondering how this topic made it to the from page. Moderators should work towards uniting the country and not promoting topics that tend to divide us. TWO SOUTHERNERS CAN NEVER GET THE TICKET. Also for northerners.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by dodoro(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Any youth canvassing for GEJ in 2015 clearly wants to mortgage the future of this nation. At 0% achievement? , no sector of the Nigerian economy is working and yet you want GEJ to run again. He does not hv want it takes to preside over this nation. For us to move forward as a nation sentiments must be jettisoned. Objectivity shld be key.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
dodoro: Any youth canvassing for GEJ in 2015 clearly wants to mortgage the future of this nation. At 0% achievement? , no sector of the Nigerian economy is working and yet you want GEJ to run again. He does not hv want it takes to preside over this nation. For us to move forward as a nation sentiments must be jettisoned. Objectivity shld be key.

Agriculture
Aviation
Industrialization
Economy Stability
Privatization of our Power
Railway
Roads
Commissioning of over 10 Power plants that is yet to be added to the power grid
And many more.. Just add on to it...

Like yourself, i was once stuck in Nairaland reading all the APC propaganda campaign and i hated GEJ, i called him a weak and visionless President here on Nairaland. Until i took a break from Nairaland and looked at other media platform and saw some good work in Nigeria.

Nairaland is a Pro-APC propaganda platform, take it from me, i don't live in Nigeria neither do i have any political affiliation but i will give credit to whom it is due. Do some search and see for yourself.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
cashkid18: luks lik ur account has been hacked cuz i dont beliv dt it is illugunboy dt is typin dis tin shocked shocked
I don't bliev he is d one too....
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
Vessi:
Damn this guy knows Igbos mighty well.
These are the words typical Igbo guy will say rofl
Ilugun 's account has been hacked!!!!
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by maasoap(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
maximunimpact:

In fact, they got almost everybody.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by maasoap(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
nagoma:

Kano airport was the first in Nigeria. Even before your primitive forest people ever saw an aircraft. you ignorant biich!
They got you too. Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by johnglo2(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
if i say the igbos are not politicians,hope u will not hold me on this submittion.
u are wrong by
1.religious structure
2.geo-political structure
3.federalism demands

The xtians in the North will surely vote for GEJ....besides GEJ didn't win those states in 2011 and still won the election.

GEJ till 2019.[/quote]
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by shgam(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
U pple asif u neva go skool
gej wan to use igbos in d nxt election to get wat he wan and dum den at d end grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by shgam(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
U pple asif u neva go skool
Gej wan to use igbos for d nxt election to achieve his goal and dum dem at d end shocked shocked grin grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli: Going by achievement and overwhelming love for Gej across the country, the pdp should pick enugu state governor as vice presidential candidate for 2015.

Chime has performed excellently well and this would also make easy the actualisation of an igbo president in 2019.

We should do without the Northern born to rule mentality.

Another reason is that the pdp is purging itself of corrupt northern elements.

What exactly is your reason for posting this crap? What makes u think that an Igbo president is what the igbos need? Nigerians and their love for anything tribal.

This is 2014 and one would expect any right thinking nigerian to look forward to fostering unity and love among us.

What did Chime achieve, other than messing up his marriage? In a normal society, his likes do not stand up when men are talking.

You call the north born to rule: that's really funny. The south has been ruling for the last 12 or so, out of a possible fifteen. Now tell me what the southern masses gained from it?

I know they have tried to balance some of the lopsided appointments and positions in some of the federal institutions but that has not really alleviated the sufferings of the people.

We need good leaders. It doesn't matter where they come from. Stop calling the north or any other region names.

The igbos are not better or worse than any other tribe. We all need to start thinking Nigeria first, before tribe.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by 9jii(m): 12:43am On Jan 06, 2014
But the SE is not a complete zone naa only 5 st they get.
let em wait till they catchup with others then they can decide this n that if our politics.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Stundey(m): 2:27am On Jan 06, 2014
Learner ma ni awon eleyi ke....they've forgotten that if not for the favour Tinubu rendered during 2011 election we could have forgotten where GEJ came from.

PS: i don't believe that an able minded person be it IGBO, YORUBA, HAUSA or from any other tribes will still lament on voting for GEJ comes 2015 with all what we have seen during this administration (just like the lack of good electricity power supply)....wise up Nigerians don't be blindfolded by tribal bigots
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 06, 2014
Stundey: Learner ma ni awon eleyi ke....they've forgotten that if not for the favour Tinubu rendered during 2011 election we could have forgotten where GEJ came from.

PS: i don't believe that an able minded person be it IGBO, YORUBA, HAUSA or from any other tribes will still lament on voting for GEJ comes 2015 with all what we have seen during this administration (just like the lack of good electricity power supply)....wise up Nigerians don't be blindfolded by tribal bigots

Please just shut up. Nigeria currently generates about 4000 MW of power but you APC people went and destroy the gas pipeline that supplies gas to 4 power plants. Nobody steal gas so you cannot tell me someone tried to steal the gas.

Why don't you guys want this administration to succeed? Why do you guys keep frustrating the effort of this humble man that is dedicated to rebuilding Nigeria? Why? What has he done wrong to you? You APC agents destroy his progress and blame him for incompetence. You APC don't care about Nigerians, you are so desperate for power and you don't mind subjecting Nigerians to suffering if need be.

Why APC? Why do you want to keep us in darkness?

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/12/21/gas-pipeline-vandals-sabotage-nigerias-power-sector-efforts/
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by joromi: 2:49am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

Please just shut up. Nigeria currently generates about 4000 MW of power but you APC people went and destroy the gas pipeline that supplies gas to 4 power plants. Nobody steal gas so you cannot tell me someone tried to steal the gas.

Why don't you guys want this administration to succeed? Why do you guys keep frustrating the effort of this humble man that is dedicated to rebuilding Nigeria? Why? What has he done wrong to you? You APC destroy his progress and blame him for incompetence. You APC don't care about Nigerians, you are so desperate for power and you don't mind subjecting Nigerians to suffering if need be.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/12/21/gas-pipeline-vandals-sabotage-nigerias-power-sector-efforts/

Bros, a whole nation generates just 4000MW....
U no shame, u still dey post am...

Kai.., smh sad sad
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by HowFar: 2:53am On Jan 06, 2014
Yoruba voting strategy

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

Why don't you guys want this administration to succeed? Why do you guys keep frustrating the effort of this humble man that is dedicated to rebuilding Nigeria? Why? What has he done wrong to you? You APC agents destroy his progress and blame him for incompetence. You APC don't care about Nigerians, you are so desperate for power and you don't mind subjecting Nigerians to suffering if need be.

According to you...you don't live in Nigeria, so your naïveté is understandable.....

All achievements of this administration are mostly on papers, government statistics, power point presentations and other official line of propaganda.

Ask any Nigerian living in Nigeria that...if GEJ leaves today, what legacy achievement can he or she attribute to GEJ.

GEJ supporters are quite high on emotional blackmail...but come very short on deliverables and tangibles.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by HowFar: 2:56am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

According to you...you don't live in Nigeria, so your naïveté is understandable.....

All achievements of this administration are mostly on papers, government statistics, power point presentations and other official line of propaganda.

Ask any Nigerian living in Nigeria that...if GEJ leaves today, what legacy achievement is attributable to him.

And your dumb a.zz think Buhari will do better?
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 06, 2014
joromi:

Bros, a whole nation generates just 4000MW....
U no shame, u still dey post am...

Kai.., smh sad sad

Man shut up. How much were you generating since 1960 - 2010? In 2010 you were generating 2000 MW but a non-noise-making man came and doubled it within 3 years and you APC agents still went and destroyed the gas pipelines that supplies gas to 4 power plants.

Why? What for? You APC keep talking about change but all your moves shows that you care more about getting into power than the suffering of the common man.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 06, 2014
How Far?:

And your dumb a.zz think Buhari will do the above?

Can you people ever talk without a dose of insult.....are you always this shallow in real life?
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by HowFar: 2:59am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Can you people ever talk without a dose of insult.....are you always this shallow in real life?

Since you're not interested in facts and ststistics, you get a doze of what you exhibit daily.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

Man shut up. How much were you generating since 1960 - 2010? In 2010 you were generating 2000 MW but a non-noise-making man came and doubled it within 3 years and you APC agents still went and destroyed the gas pipelines that supplies gas to 4 power plants.

Why? What for? You APC keep talking about change but all your moves shows that you care more about getting into power than the suffering of the common man.

What is your prove that Nigeria now generates that amount of electricity power.? It's definitely not reflected in homes. As we write now, most homes are on private source of power supply.

You talk about sabotage of pipeline....that as usual is a convenient excuse by the government to explain their own inadequacies.

There is a gigantic contract for pipeline protection....are we paying those contractors for nothing?
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 06, 2014
How Far?:

Since you're not interested in facts and ststistics, you get a doze of what you exhibit daily.

Pls shut up and log off if your are just going to be exhibiting crass and classless behavior with me here.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by HowFar: 3:03am On Jan 06, 2014
Taking Naija back to the 80s y'all.

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Ask any Nigerian living in Nigeria that...if GEJ leaves today, what legacy achievement can he or she attribute to GEJ.

GEJ supporters are quite high on emotional blackmail...but come very short on deliverables and tangibles.

Hold on, what did you say? You know when you continue reading your news from Nairaland which is obviously another APC propaganda website, you'll hate GEJ. But this man is working like no other Govt since independence.

Aviation
Agriculture
Stable economy growth
Roads
Railway
Power
Youth empowerment
and all others i have seen not pictures but VIDEOS. Are they power point presentations too?

The hates in you APC people's heart is nothing but wickedness. Nigerians want electricity desperately, which Nigerian will think about destroying gas pipeline if not the APC? Your propaganda will not work. I had hope for the APC but never again. You all are a disgrace and a bunch of criminals desperate for power. That's my conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by HowFar: 3:04am On Jan 06, 2014
ilugunboy:

Pls shut up and log off if your are just going to be exhibiting crass and classless behavior with me here.

Stop whinning you schmuck and why do you talk like you got a d1ck in your mouth?
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by HowFar: 3:06am On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

Hold on, what did you say? You know when you continue reading your news from Nairaland which is obviously another APC propaganda website, you'll hate GEJ. But this man is working like no other Govt since independence.

Aviation
Agriculture
Stable economy growth
Roads
Railway
Power
Youth empowerment
and all others i have seen not pictures but VIDEOS. Are they power point presentations too?

The hates in you APC people's heart is nothing but wickedness. Nigerians want electricity desperately, which Nigerian will think about destroying gas pipeline if not the APC? Your propaganda will not work. I had hope for the APC but never again. You'll are a disgrace and a bunch of criminals desperate for power. That's my conclusion.

Sorry bro but this re.tard is well known here to hate rational debates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tinubu Congratulates Anthony Joshua For His Victory Over Jermaine Franklin / 10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Petition Against Tinubu, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.