Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (25275 Views)

Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / 2015: Jonathan May Drop Sambo For Yerima / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by naptu2: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Oby is a genius! This is just the kind of entertainment I need. I must find the time to read everything.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by experimentist: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kai, walai fa dis threadz don enta ram por prontfage, chai, na wa o cry
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by size38: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
GEJ should drop Sambo for chime or Nigerians should drop GEJ for chime? Which one
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by nagoma(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Clerverly: All these children of anger! Can you point out one thing, all the past presidents put together have done since amalgamation of Nigeria?Because Jonathan is from a minority tribe , you people are ganging up against him, in spite of his out-of-this-world achievements.
We are not interested in Igbo Presidency, GEJ has taken our turn......Let him rule till infinity

No one cares about his minority origin but Jonas problem is the minority of his leadership qualities, intelligence and integrity.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by iconize(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gibberish! Not even funny.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
nagoma:

Why do you think every sensible Nigerian is from the SW?

give me one reason that will make me to think so.
south easterners are the most hardworking part of the country.and u are trying to compare them with lazy inbreeded idiots called red oil people.i no call name oo.if u put am na u sabi but they know themselves and they know that i'm saying the truth
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
See confusion....Cheii
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by nagoma(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli: Btw when GEJ is done in 2019, he would continue with biafra. Enough of this unity by force.

Why not this minute? He can move to Biafra on Jan 15th. A very convenient date.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Theo4(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli: Going by achievement and overwhelming love for Gej across the country, the pdp should pick enugu state governor as vice presidential candidate for 2015.

Chime has performed excellently well and this would also make easy the actualisation of an igbo president in 2019.

We should do without the Northern born to rule mentality.

Another reason is that the pdp is purging itself of corrupt northern elements.
It's not possible because but GEJ and Chime are southerners. In Nigeria for you to win presidential election, your vice must come from North if you are from the south and vice-versa. Besides both of them usually don't come from the same religion. It's actually not possible under the present political arrangement in Nigeria.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Spray(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy: grin grin grin grin

I totally agree....the Northerners are all Boko Haram and gworo chewing abokis.

Beside...we should stick to merit. Let's do away and break the hegemony of the Northerners once and for all...let's do away with the born to rule mentality.
while d easterner are all igboharam, do i make sense here at all wink
ilugunboy: grin grin grin grin

I totally agree....the Northerners are all Boko Haram and gworo chewing abokis.

Beside...we should stick to merit. Let's do away and break the hegemony of the Northerners once and for all...let's do away with the born to rule mentality.
while d easterner are all igboharam, do i make sense here at all
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Funny thread
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
I am still wondering how this topic made it to the from page. Moderators should work towards uniting the country and not promoting topics that tend to divide us. TWO SOUTHERNERS CAN NEVER GET THE TICKET. Also for northerners.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Theo4(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagelli: Going by achievement and overwhelming love for Gej across the country, the pdp should pick enugu state governor as vice presidential candidate for 2015.

Chime has performed excellently well and this would also make easy the actualisation of an igbo president in 2019.

It's not possible because in Nigeria president and the vice don't come from the same region. If the President is a southerner, his vice must be a northerner and vice-versa. Secondly in Nigeria it's difficult for the president and his vice to come from the same religion.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
kunle4toye@yaho:
Jealous? Why shud they be jealous wen the busiest airport (MMIA) in nigeria is located in the SW ? Is d volume of activities in enugu airport the same wt that of Lagos?moreover,more efforts shd be made on improving the technical 'know-how' of our aviation personnels so as to avert plane crash rather than everyday painting of airports.

Is this "Painting of airport" too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ckRTo5Sr8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2wuo1Gxf_M

Watch the video and every other video in the channel... You cannot deny a man's hard work because you hate him or have other political affiliation. These propaganda by the APC should stop for the betterment of Nigeria.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by simpleseyi: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
Is it the same Chime that spent about 4 months in foreign hospital last year whose wife is also being treated by psychiatrists? Please we don't want another Yar'Adua story ooo neither do we want a mad woman at the presidency.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by nairaarea: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
MEANING OF SARCASM FOR THOSE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND.
Sarcasm

a comic device, criticism expressed through scathing mockery. Sarcasm is the strongest form of irony. Although a sarcastic statement is formulated in positive terms, its negative meaning is immediately made apparent; other forms of irony preserve and develop the positive formulation, expressing criticism only by subtle implication. Sarcasm is always tendentious, merciless, and satirical; irony, when used for purposes of humor, is gentle and conciliatory. Unlike simple condemnation, sarcasm does not explicitly criticize but forces the reader himself to reassess the object of satire

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Chars1289: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Stella Oduah will be better....cluelessness of the highest order...
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
ilugunboy:

See this one is jealous of our daughter....the best performing Minister in Nigeria.

We are the one keeping your MMIA busy. Soon your Lagos will crash when our importers relocate to Onitsha and Ibaka ports.
... Yes it's true. It's just a matter of time. If we can also get a functional seaport, then d all mighty lagosian economy driven by d ingenuity of d Igbo race will crumb. Ride GEJ
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by mike404(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
Vessi: It's been confirmed.
Nairaland is Pro-APC.
How can such a thread filled with sarcasm reach front page?
MY BROTHER NA SO WE SEE QM O sad
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by mike404(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nairaland is Pro-APC.
MY BROTHER NA SO WE SEE AM O sad
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
naptu2: Oby is a genius! This is just the kind of entertainment I need. I must find the time to read everything.
if this stewpid thread is a kind of entertainment, then Agbaya naptu, ur grey matters don dey turn black.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
chibabe3: I am still wondering how this topic made it to the from page. Moderators should work towards uniting the country and not promoting topics that tend to divide us. TWO SOUTHERNERS CAN NEVER GET THE TICKET. Also for northerners.

Just as we know those OPs who start stewpid thread, there should be also postion to indicate stewpid moderators who putsuch stewpid thread in FP

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by oduaboy1: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Congregation of frustrated APC e-rats..i repeat no vacancy in Aso rock

Fresh air till 2019

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by HARDUBUY(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2014

The above quote shows why the country called Nigeria is still in its delapidated, chaotic, abysmal, lugubrious and highly deplorable state
of undevelopment....
Her citizenry are just to sentimental, tribalistic and egocentric.
Its high time we started thinking selflessly for the betterment of the present and the future generations.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by maasoap(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Please, what is going-on on this thread? It looks like there is new disease on nairaland and it is causing people to lose their minds.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
maasoap: Please, what is going-on on this thread? It looks like there is new disease on nairaland and it is causing people to lose their minds.

The disease is call SARCASM... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by bashir(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nvm

1 Like

Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by sham8co(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
This fools dat called demselfs southerns u. are demand to curve urselfs out of nigeria right? U r free its nt oil dat u r voyng up. U guyz shld cool down we already have oil in commercial quantity in seven norther states, and aboundance of gas air in niger state. u r. free to break up and end up like south sudan.
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by laclass(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi? Since that would mean no Ofenmanu or Boko Haram in the ticket[/quote]
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Clerverly: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
See Gobe! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nairaland is Pro-APC.
you never see nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Mimiko Quits Presidential Race..... Snatch Senatorial Ticket From His Anointed / Loyal Party Members Mob Akpabio At Tribunal / Lagos Ranked World’s Second Most Stressful City By Vaay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.