Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men (2104 Views)

Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos) / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / 10 Lies Women Tell Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Men and women only really "communicate" in the movies. In reality, both genders generally just lie to one another. Usually, honesty is the best policy, but sometimes a lie is just a heavily-sedated, declawed truth. Lying can be a great way for couples to bury issues, foster resentment and add to the cloud of general misunderstanding that hovers between them! Are you a man who thinks you've been lied to? Are you a woman looking for a new lie to tell your man? The truth is out— here's a list of 10 dumb lies women tell their men to avoid having to actually tell them what's up.

1. "Nothing's wrong.". The truth: Seriously? Of course something is wrong. Isn't there always something wrong? If it isn't his mangled toenail clippings smattering the bathroom floor, it's his lack of empathy for the women on Army Wives. Sure, it's sweet that a woman is willing to take it all in stride, but that's only if stride doesn't mean a death stare and a three-week dry spell.

2. "Size doesn't matter.". Guys, don't get it twisted — a woman will tell you anything to stroke your ego (instead of, well…), but the truth is, she loves you anyway, small peen and all.

3."I'm cool with you going to a strip club.". Men, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. This is actually a brilliant subterfuge passed down by great women since Helen of Troy. The woman gives the man just enough room to do something completely ridiculous and then uses her subsequent rage run amok for months, without repercussions. Are you really surprised we thought of this? I mean, if you weren't with us for our quick wits, you'd obviously be dating a stripper.

4."You're the best I've ever been with.". Didn't your mother ever tell you she loved you more than your sister? Sure, she probably didn't really mean it, unless your sister was one of those out of control teens on Sally Jesse Raphael. It's the same with woman and sex. The better you feel about your performance, the more likely you'll be able to actually perform.

5. "It's okay you forgot.". Its okay you forgot. A man forgetting important events is like a terrorist attack on a woman's heart. Though she may move on, she'll have to bear the scars of that fateful day forever. And while there's always a subtle, disembodied fear that it could happen again, she likes to hope everyone has learned an important lesson from the grave tragedy she's had to endure.

6. "I don't usually do this.". Like the pathetic excuses of a hog-tied chap on Cheaters, women like to act like every one-night stand or risqué sexual practice is a brand new thing for them. Don't believe them - they're actually that slutty. But so what, don't men secretly like that anyway?

7. "I wouldn't change anything about you.". This is only true when a woman is in love, which lasts about a week. But believe me, after that she starts keeping a dossier of blueprints in her mind, constantly re-sketching better and more appropriate versions of you from her reflections on Marie Claire articles and pictures of underwear models.

8. "I love your friends.". Women like those piggish apes as much as men like their girlfriend's pudgy, Camry-driving maid's of honor. Enough said.

9. "I never think about my ex.". If your boss asks you if you're happy your new job, of course you're going to say yes. Same is true in relationships. After all, no one wants to make things awkward at the coffee machine.

10. "You're right.". You're not. You never are and you never will be. If there's one feeling men and women share about each other, it's this. And it's the fact that all relationships, nay, all gender communication turns on. Only thing I can say is…get used to it or get a good lawyer.

1 Like

Re: 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Another list.
Re: 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
What's wrong with people nowadays, how sure are you that it's all lies. Too much negativity these days. Fvuck off!! you've got nothing on girls. Get it!!!!
Re: 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Go_n_Die: What's wrong with people nowadays, how sure are you that it's all lies. Too much negativity these days. Fvuck off!! you've got nothing on girls. Get it!!!!

GO AND DIE. angry angry
Re: 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by Big4wig(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
sam2sam:

GO AND DIE. angry angry
oga today na Sunday naa
Re: 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by stevecantrell: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
sam2sam:
2. "Size doesn't matter.". Guys, don't get it twisted — a woman will tell you anything to stroke your ego (instead of, well…), but the truth is, she loves you anyway, small peen and all.

Re: 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by geogeous(f): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
its just 8!
Re: 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
Katikati angry
Re: 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
3. "I'm cool with you going to a strip club." . Men, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. This is actually a brilliant subterfuge passed down by great women since Helen of Troy. The woman gives the man just enough room to do something completely ridiculous and then uses her subsequent rage run amok for months, without repercussions. Are you really surprised we thought of this? I mean, if you weren't with us for our quick wits, you'd obviously be dating a stripper.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by adavetee(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Iranu sha.
Re: 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by Blazinraj01(f): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hehehe, these lists are getting too much angry
Re: 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Blazinraj01: Hehehe, these lists are getting too much angry

No mind all these ppl with all dem list,
a list of this, a list for that,
girls like dis, boys like dat,
a list to tell if your his, a list to get your ex back
a list for boyfriends that cheat,a list for girlfriends that are fat
I say no more lists, just be yourself, that's rad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can U As A Guy Die For A Girl U Clame To Love? / Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers? / Is It Bad For A Girl To Greet A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.