Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland (15793 Views)

How Are These Funny Statistics Derived? / A New Year Is Just A Scientifically Derived Date. / Describe D Comfort U Derived Travelling Interstate With A Transport Coy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by childofgod12: 6:13am On Jan 06, 2014
nairaland is very beneficial 2 all cuz its members are well experiencd and u have gud answers 2 all ur questions. Pls i want 2 know how 2 how post topics here.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by PeetaBishop(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2014
Na wit nairaland moni i take start my business o..tank u oga seun
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by kingston247: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2014
timi0103: First and foremost, I welcome you all to the new year and I pray the year brings good tidings to us all.

Consequently, I seek your indulgence if this post is in the wrong segment of Nairaland. I intend for millions to benefit from this post as there is more traffic in this section. *duffs hat* .

Without much ado, I have been a nairalander for over half a decade and I've benefitted frm this platform tremendously. Nairaland to me is like a treasure chest of all social networks and blogs from all across the globe. It has even kept me abreast of so many useful info ranging from news, sport, entertainment, poltics just to name a few. Below is a summary of 10 ways I've benefitted from this platform:

1. UP-TO-DATE NEWS
Gone a the days when I need to surf different blogs and news websites for authentic and breaking news. I used to subscribe to several RSS feeds just to stay informed. NL has saved me the stress.

2. JOB ALERT
I have proofs about thousands who have secured jobs and job opportunites through numerous job posts cutting across different fields of human endeavors. It is pertinent to note; for those who haven't secured a job yet, they get time and useful tips on how to secure their desired jobs.

3. SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
Several local and foreign sport news are posted for sport loving fans most especially football lovers (I rep #TeamArsenal). Tennis, golf, formula-1 and a host of other sport are being updated and reported for your soothing pleasure.

4. POLITICS:
So many factual and current political update around the globe. From America to Asia to Middle East and down to our Mother Africa and her son Nigeria where (open letters) is the other of the day. No newspaper keeps me abreast like my dear NL. I love the frontpage politics. *expect my own open letter to Seun soon loool*

5. RELATIONSHIP TIPS
Useful and lifechanging relationship tips are being posted on a daily and weekly basis. These tips have helped my rltnshp and has made me a better guy. Ranging from how to confirm if she truly loves me to other intricate matters in our rltnshp. Big tnx to the moderators in the Romance section.

6. STAYING HAPPY
Whenever I'm having a tedious, difficult or blue day, all I just have to do is open NL which has been bookmarked on my fone. Your hilarious comments to serious and sensitive issue is always a booster for my day
7. A STRONG SENSE OF HUMOR
NL has built my Sense of humor which I've learnt fron hilarious comments such as: end time things, hw does ds affect d price of Garri? Various hilarious and rib cracking pix. Some of which, I've learnt una slangs and use them on twitter, chat with friends and even babes with strong sense of humor de trip for me like kilode hehehehe

8. ENTREPRENEURAL SKILLS & DEV
Little to say of the Technology Market where users are able to transact credible businesses online. Also diff posts about biz dev, personal dev are usually updated on NL. All these have made me highly relevant and responsible in the society.

9. STAYING CONNECTED
NL affords us all of staying connected and united. Occassionalluy we do have varying scopes about issues....But we're one happy united family. I see peeps writing posts from different parts of the world. The other day; people connected by dropping their twitter handles, BBM pins and even whatsapp? How else cud one stay connected and build true lasting friendships other than NL. *thumbs up*

10. LESSONS LEARNT
I personally learn one lesson or another from every post I see on NL. Be it Biz, Health, Joke, Politics......just name it.
NL is the Social network every Africa MUST sign up on. Tnx
TIMMY OKE Mbbs
Ff me on twitter: @timi0301
FB: Prince Timilehin

11. You be come addicted to Nairaland
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by ogunwalea(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2014
Michael Sokoto:
mtcheww!
mr oga, wetin hapen na? Abi u sef wan cruxify me lik basketmouth ni?

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by petsam11(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2014
Uchiha Madara: I have learned that tribalism is real and some people are filled with hatred.

This has helped me avoid the snakes in the grass.

Hahahaa! Like Hahahahahahaa!! Like Hahahhahahahahahahahahaaaa!!! This made me ROTFL... LWNKMH!

@ Topic: Like seriously, I love Nairaland and I love spending time here getting informed be it on entertainment, relationship tips (e.g what you should: do or not do, tell or not tell, etc. lol!), sports and mostly/mainly POLITICS plus other things.
About knowing our Celebrities, for me, if a Nigerian celeb wants to know if he/she is really loved or cherished, he/she should just logon to this forum/site...

Reading coments here esspecially about politics, you will notice that politics in this forum brings about (talk on) tribe/tribalism which erupts history and opening of the archives then Love, then eruption of "HATE/HATRED" (mainly for the other tribe), pairing/groupping by two tribes of similar characteristics and sidelining of others with unknown characteristics, etc...

#To Uchiha Madara I say to you... "Mehn! TRIBALISM is VERY REAL!!!"#

Like I said earlier, I logon to this forum because I want to get (informed in some ways) information on politics, happenings around the globe and alsoooooo to LAUGH and be happy. Sometimes when I am angry, I just come here and laugh because of so many hilarious/funny comments from nairalanders...I even tell friends to register here (on Nairaland)...
Infact Nairaland gives me the latest and updates me with recent news. It feels so good to read comments (on/about news) here because, often times, the details of the news may not be given fully by the blogger/newspaper but, some nairalanders who stay/reside (and are eye witnesses) where the happening(s) took place will explain how it really happened without you being blinded by the "blogger/news/newspaper".

Thanks to the OP for this topic, but to the people in charge of taking posts to the front page, I wrote a similar articule last year but it didn't make it to the front page...No wahala shaa, but I just want to state it so as to make it known to you guys (Moderators).
Up Seun!
Up Nairaland!!
Nairaland 4life!!!
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by GentleFrank(m): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2014
That's good !
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by davida222(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2014
True D guys on here on nairaland, hav lent allot about walt 99% Nigeerian ladies do for a living in Nigeeria.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Decibel: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2014
k
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2014
nekaa: I sha know I gain stuff from bin a nairalander buh mentioning them na em be the wahala.

You meant you met ur current boyfriend here on nairaland?

@op, u didnt mention INSULT. grin That's one of d benefits.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Decibel: k

Is that all u can say? Mtcheeewww. You are an ingrate. Return ur certificate to waec abeggi.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by goshen26: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2014
Kudos to unserious comments from unserious people to serious issues. Lol
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by timi0103(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2014
Fynestboi: @op your post is not complete what about ADMISSION...

Its been included under Unformation and news. NL provides u with useful info.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by timi0103(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2014
petsam11:

Hahahaa! Like Hahahahahahaa!! Like Hahahhahahahahahahahahaaaa!!! This made me ROTFL... LWNKMH!

@ Topic: Like seriously, I love Nairaland and I love spending time here getting informed be it on entertainment, relationship tips (e.g what you should: do or not do, tell or not tell, etc. lol!), sports and mostly/mainly POLITICS plus other things.
About knowing our Celebrities, for me, if a Nigerian celeb wants to know if he/she is really loved or cherished, he/she should just logon to this forum/site...

Reading coments here esspecially about politics, you will notice that politics in this forum brings about (talk on) tribe/tribalism which erupts history and opening of the archives then Love, then eruption of "HATE/HATRED" (mainly for the other tribe), pairing/groupping by two tribes of similar characteristics and sidelining of others with unknown characteristics, etc...

#To Uchiha Madara I say to you... "Mehn! TRIBALISM is VERY REAL!!!"#

Like I said earlier, I logon to this forum because I want to get (informed in some ways) information on politics, happenings around the globe and alsoooooo to LAUGH and be happy. Sometimes when I am angry, I just come here and laugh because of so many hilarious/funny comments from nairalanders...I even tell friends to register here (on Nairaland)...
Infact Nairaland gives me the latest and updates me with recent news. It feels so good to read comments (on/about news) here because, often times, the details of the news may not be given fully by the blogger/newspaper but, some nairalanders who stay/reside (and are eye witnesses) where the happening(s) took place will explain how it really happened without you being blinded by the "blogger/news/newspaper".

Thanks to the OP for this topic, but to the people in charge of taking posts to the front page, I wrote a similar articule last year but it didn't make it to the front page...No wahala shaa, but I just want to state it so as to make it known to you guys (Moderators).
Up Seun!
Up Nairaland!!
Nairaland 4life!!!
I made frontpage after 5yrs bro.....never give up
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Ignatio(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2014
I've gained knowledge wise from this site. TVs/movies is my favorite section cos it's related to my field. Also learnt How to root my phone and sole some tech problems.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by timi0103(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2014
Joy is not a function of age or status. I was so excited this morning when I saw my post on the FrontPage. I had to call some of my friends and tweeted about this. Thanks y'all for reading. And many frontpage experience for us all. #SoHappy
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Godsbaby1(f): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2014
Am addicted to Nairaland i can't go 30min wtout this forum, i love nairaland, i don't take any tribal eworrior serious rather they make me laugh hard.. Running to ivory coast with wrapper, taking otapiapia like...and so many of them, nairaland u r the best
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by hustla(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2014
Jingo-OAU:
Nairaland has contributed negatively to our people than we can imagine. Nairalanders have been whitewashed politically and religiously to the extent that some few individuals only think for them.

Nairaland has created enmity between the Yorubas and the Igbos, between APC and PDP members, between Muslims and christians, between Hausas and Middle beltans, between men and women,etc

Whenever I open nairaland politics section and I see how people bashed my yoruba ethnic group, I feel pained to the marrow because this is a pointer of what caused the civil war.

Last Bullet: I think Seun should enact a law on nairaland that whenever someone abuses a fellow nairalander, the person being abused should not resort to abusing the whole ethnic clan of the other. Face the man that's abusing you and stop categorising all the ethnic groups....its very wrong.

However, it is very shameful for seun osewa, a yorubaman to create nairaland and thereby allow some people to start insulting his ancestors and forefather because of their different political leanings.....u cannot create a platform for people to interract, and some people hijack the platform to rain curses and abuses on ur ethnicity and culture....Nairaland has lost its values

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by fankasibe: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2014
I HATE NAIRALAND SO MUCH BECAUSE IT MAKES ME LAUGH, I DON'T WANNA LAUGH BECAUSE MY MOUTH SMELLS ALOT.

** YIMU **

Oga OP, how much did dat seun paid u for dis already-known advert?
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by hustla(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2014
The best Nigerian website
Agree or Die! grin
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by hustla(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2014
fankasibe: I HATE NAIRALAND SO MUCH BECAUSE IT MAKES ME LAUGH, I DON'T WANNA LAUGH BECAUSE MY MOUTH SMELLS ALOT.

** YIMU **

Oga OP, how much did dat seun paid u for dis already-known advert?

E remain small make you funny
undecided grin
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by MRMICKMEN: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2014
He use fools to generate traffic and you are happy,he is rich tongue
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by fankasibe: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2014
Last year April, an Harlot (ashawo or Olòsho) made me had free S£x with her when she knew i was a Nairalander just like her. That was the only benefit of Nairaland to me o. Seun thanks for that.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by docconceptscom: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2014
business exploit

Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Lilimax(f): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2014
dedons: Before I comment,I need an answer to this question...

Where is SEXKILLZ
About to wed grin
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by timi0103(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2014
wordsbase: A member for over half a decade and your time registered reads 2010?

I created an account in 2010 but been following nairaland since 2008 sir. tnx for spotting that
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by sowprice(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2014
ehen abeg please hw do i root my tecno d3??
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by sowprice(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2014
Ignatio: I've gained knowledge wise from this site. TVs/movies is my favorite section cos it's related to my field. Also learnt How to root my phone and sole some tech problems.
pls help me on how2 root my phne
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by simdam500(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
shocked
ifyalways: NLD is mostly a playground for me. I hardly take anyone or thing serious.
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by simdam500(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
i get banned!!! is that it
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by kolamilan(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
timi0103:
I made frontpage after 5yrs bro.....never give up
is that an achievement ?
Re: 10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland by AdekunleIG(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Being following nl as a Guest since 2006 while I was a Pre-degree student, i joined nl in 2011, became an active member in 2014, created my first topic today on d 6th of Jan 2014.
Wow! I love Nairaland with passion. Have been gaining a lot from the forum since 2006.

Oga Seun Osewa deserves a national honor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats / State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / Meet Meysi, The World’s Smallest Dog!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.