Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos (1821 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Michelyr3(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes

One man who is out to open many old "secrets" in the Catholic church is Pope Francis. Some of the beliefs that are held in the church but contrary to the loving nature of God are now being set aside by the Pope who was recently name The Man of The Year by TIME Magazine.

In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said:

"Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God.” 

In a shocking speech that is reverberating across the world, Pope Francis declared that:

“All religions are true, because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there? In the past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn our children. Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-life and the pro-choice! For conservatives and liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love and worship the same God.”

In the last six months, Catholic cardinals, bishops and theologians have been deliberating in the Vatican City, in discussing the future of the church and redefining long-held Catholic doctrines and dogmas. The Third Vatican Council, is the largest and most important since the Second Vatican Council was concluded in 1962.

Pope Francis convened the new council to “finally finish the work of the Second Vatican Council.” 

The Third Vatican Council concluded with Pope Francis announcing that...
Catholicism is now a “modern and reasonable religion, which has undergone evolutionary changes. The time has come to abandon all intolerance. We must recognize that religious truth evolves and changes. Truth is not absolute or set in stone. Even atheists acknowledge the divine. Through acts of love and charity the atheist acknowledges God as well, and redeems his own soul, becoming an active participant in the redemption of humanity.”
One statement in the Pope’s speech has sent traditionalists into a fit of confusion and hysteria...

“God is changing and evolving as we are, For God lives in us and in our hearts. When we spread love and kindness in the world, we touch our own divinity and recognize it. The Bible is a beautiful holy book, but like all great and ancient works, some passages are outdated. Some even call for intolerance or judgement. The time has come to see these verses as later interpolations, contrary to the message of love and truth, which otherwise radiates through scripture. In accordance with our new understanding, we will begin to ordain women as cardinals, bishops and priests. In the future, it is my hope that we will have a woman pope one day. Let no door be closed to women that is open to men!”

A few cardinals in the Catholic church are against Pope Francis' latest declarations. Watch out for the report.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Michelyr3(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Abbeylincson(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
so what pope francis is trying to say was that catholic will no longer be part of christians but as a religion on its own.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Fairgodwin(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
I don't believe this one bit - I don't believe the Pope could truly say all that - but if true (he said it), then the end is truly nearer than ever!

I rest my case!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by ehis010(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
JESUS!! the pope said all this.....!!
tho i haven't confirmed, but judging from his previous statements about homosexuallity i believe this to be true, and this can only mean one thing..... THE END IS HERE... and now i believe that prophecy that this pope will usher in the antichrist!
mehn! catholic folks i can only advice you to quit catholicism and embrace true christianity in a good pentecostal church because all that blasphemy coming from the pope........ am speechless!! imagine God is changing!! or some parts of the bible (new testament) outdated!
No one is perfect but this blasphemy is just too shocking coming from the pope!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by theophorus(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
.........The LORD knows those who are HIS, Let Everyone who calls the name of the Lord depart from Iniquity.......

GOD is GOD.........let all be Untrue it doesnot change the FACT that GOD is GOD.........
........If the Pope really said that, then the END IS HERE.

"LORDOFHOST"
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by fatdon1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
shocked shocked

Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Sobrit(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
I for one don't and wont believe pope Francis said all that. There must have been some spicing by challatans on some things he must have said. The pope can never say women be ordained priests let alone bishops or cardinals. By the way, can one be bishop without first being a priest? A pointer that this is mischevous fabrication
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by PrinceNwokeji: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pope is the long awaited antichrist, fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Cpolicy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ha *faints and run away*
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by farem: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by ziggymelosky(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Michelyr3: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes

One man who is out to open many old "secrets" in the Catholic church is Pope Francis. Some of the beliefs that are held in the church but contrary to the loving nature of God are now being set aside by the Pope who was recently name The Man of The Year by TIME Magazine.

"Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God.” 

In a shocking speech that is reverberating across the world, Pope Francis declared that:

“All religions are true, because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there? In the past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn our children. Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-life and the pro-choice! For conservatives and liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love and worship the same God.”

In the last six months, Catholic cardinals, bishops and theologians have been deliberating in the Vatican City, in discussing the future of the church and redefining long-held Catholic doctrines and dogmas. The Third Vatican Council, is the largest and most important since the Second Vatican Council was concluded in 1962.

Pope Francis convened the new council to “finally finish the work of the Second Vatican Council.” 

Catholicism is now a “modern and reasonable religion, which has undergone evolutionary changes. The time has come to abandon all intolerance. We must recognize that religious truth evolves and changes. Truth is not absolute or set in stone. Even atheists acknowledge the divine. Through acts of love and charity the atheist acknowledges God as well, and redeems his own soul, becoming an active participant in the redemption of humanity.”
One statement in the Pope’s speech has sent traditionalists into a fit of confusion and hysteria...

“God is changing and evolving as we are, For God lives in us and in our hearts. When we spread love and kindness in the world, we touch our own divinity and recognize it. The Bible is a beautiful holy book, but like all great and ancient works, some passages are outdated. Some even call for intolerance or judgement. The time has come to see these verses as later interpolations, contrary to the message of love and truth, which otherwise radiates through scripture. In accordance with our new understanding, we will begin to ordain women as cardinals, bishops and priests. In the future, it is my hope that we will have a woman pope one day. Let no door be closed to women that is open to men!”

A few cardinals in the Catholic church are against Pope Francis' latest declarations. Watch out for the report.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Deiok(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
If the pope truely said all that, then it means the word already have two world leaders as antichrist. "one nation under G(g)od".
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by ziggymelosky(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hell fire is so real.Hell was created by God to punish the devil and his angels,but because man became disobedient he now shares the same fate with the devil.Jesus is appearing to people and showing them,both hell and Heaven recently.to warn man...God loves judgment as against what the Pope said.He is a righteous God.Read the accounts of those that Jesus has appeared to. www.theymetjesus.com
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Deiok(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Then again i look at the link, it as fake as the news.
OP the website is not a credible website, so i dont believe any of the sh*ts.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by ziggymelosky(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
The devil can never warn you about hell fire...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Gbemmyxal(f): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tis a hoax. Check this out...
Some Internet sites are reporting that Pope Francis has declared that “all religions are true,” that there is no hell, and other provocative things.

But the whole thing is an Internet hoax.

Here are 5 things to know and share . . .

1) What is being attributed to Pope Francis?

Among other things, he is claimed to have said:

“Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas.The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer.This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace.Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God” Pope Francis declared.

In a speech that shocked many, the Pope claimed “All religions are true,because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there? In the past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn our children.Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-life and the pro-choice! For conservatives and liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love and worship the same God.
2) Where did the hoax come from?

It originally appeared on a blog called Diversity Chronicle.

The post that contains it apparently was written by the site’s creator, Erik Thorson.

Subsequently, the story has been recycled elsewhere on the Internet, such as in the “ Entertainment” section of VacancyNigerians.com.

3) How do we know it’s a hoax?

Through several means. One is the fact that the piece itself claims Pope Francis was speaking at the conclusion of the Third Vatican Council:

For the last six months, Catholic cardinals, bishops and theologians have been deliberating in Vatican City, discussing the future of the church and redefining long-held Catholic doctrines and dogmas. The Third Vatican Council, is undoubtedly the largest and most important since the Second Vatican Council was concluded in 1962. Pope Francis convened the new council to “finally finish the work of the Second Vatican Council.” While some traditionalists and conservative reactionaries on the far right have decried these efforts, they have delighted progressives around the world.

The Third Vatican Council concluded today with Pope Francis announcing that Catholicism is now a “modern and reasonable religion, which has undergone evolutionary changes.

Of course, there has been no Third Vatican Council.

If there had been, it would have been all over the news for months, and every semi-informed Catholic would be aware of it.

Ecumenical councils are huge events in the life of the Church, and modern media and the Catholic Internet would have focused on it intensively.

4) How else do we know it’s a hoax?

The site which originated it contains a disclaimer, which states:

The original content on this blog is largely satirical.

“I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that, therefore, thatI have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make it known to the others that they have not convinced us.” – Georg Christoph Lichtenberg.

It is in the spirit of the above quote that I write. Who am I you may ask? My name is Erik Thorson. I created this blog for my own personal amusement.

5) Are there other resources exposing this hoax?

Sure. For example, there is also a Snopes page on this subject.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Michelyr3(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Fairgodwin: I don't believe this one bit - I don't believe the Pope could truly say all that - but if true (he said it), then the end is truly nearer than ever!

I rest my case!
U can't believe what? Is like u havnt been following this pope, u can click on d source dats wat it is there for,
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Michelyr3(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
Deiok: Then again i look at the link, it as fake as the news.
OP the website is not a credible website, so i dont believe any of the sh*ts.
$
Then man I think is time to #'GO AND DIE'
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Michelyr3(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gbemmyxal: Tis a hoax. Check this out...
Some Internet sites are reporting that Pope Francis has declared that “all religions are true,” that there is no hell, and other provocative things.

“Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas.The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer.This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace.Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God” Pope Francis declared.

In a speech that shocked many, the Pope claimed “All religions are true,because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there? In the past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn our children.Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-life and the pro-choice! For conservatives and liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love and worship the same God.

The post that contains it apparently was written by the site’s creator, Erik Thorson.

Subsequently, the story has been recycled elsewhere on the Internet, such as in the “ Entertainment” section of VacancyNigerians.com.

Through several means. One is the fact that the piece itself claims Pope Francis was speaking at the conclusion of the Third Vatican Council:

For the last six months, Catholic cardinals, bishops and theologians have been deliberating in Vatican City, discussing the future of the church and redefining long-held Catholic doctrines and dogmas. The Third Vatican Council, is undoubtedly the largest and most important since the Second Vatican Council was concluded in 1962. Pope Francis convened the new council to “finally finish the work of the Second Vatican Council.” While some traditionalists and conservative reactionaries on the far right have decried these efforts, they have delighted progressives around the world.

The Third Vatican Council concluded today with Pope Francis announcing that Catholicism is now a “modern and reasonable religion, which has undergone evolutionary changes.

If there had been, it would have been all over the news for months, and every semi-informed Catholic would be aware of it.

Ecumenical councils are huge events in the life of the Church, and modern media and the Catholic Internet would have focused on it intensively.

“I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that, therefore, thatI have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make it known to the others that they have not convinced us.” – Georg Christoph Lichtenberg.

It is in the spirit of the above quote that I write. Who am I you may ask? My name is Erik Thorson. I created this blog for my own personal amusement.

Wats is dis one saying?? Mtchewww, semi cathloic indeed,stay dia, no go source for information, wait make ur grandMa come tell u abt it!!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by SalC: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2014
Michelyr3:

Wats is dis one saying?? Mtchewww, semi cathloic indeed,stay dia, no go source for information, wait make ur grandMa come tell u abt it!!!!
You should take your own advice, it's you who needs to get proper information because the person you quoted said the truth.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2014
Michelyr3: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes

You can only wish that this news is true but sorry my dear it's not. Very sorry
Why not Get a job n do some research on the issue first?

Once they see Catholic Church like this, their brains stop working and the mumu buttons get activated.
It's interesting really
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2014
Gbemmyxal: Tis a hoax. Check this out...

I bet the poster knows it's hoax even before posting but thanks for educating his ignorant bottom in case he's really showcasing his IGNORANCE in public

Third Vatican ko,Fourth Vatican ni
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by MrAladin: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2014
Prince_Nwokeji: Pope is the long awaited antichrist, fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
you are The Anti-christ
Before Protestant said Pope John Paul II is An Anti-christ Now say It's Pope Francisco.
You Are Placing A curse on urself.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Expos by chiteny(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2014
OP your thread will be closed shortly. Many similar ones have been close already. wink. (Maybe to protect the interest of the Catholics or maybe the story is not true? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience / Sleep Paralysis, Night Terrors, Night Visitors, Nightmares And Sex In Dreams / The Four Blood Moon And Its Significance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.