Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

She Is Not That Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not That Into You (1368 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not That Into You by geogeous(f): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
The answer might actually be in front of you and still yet, you refuse to see it!
When you have her on your contact either BBM, Whatsapp or even your phone and she frequently does the following, then dude! you need to be wise enough to know what you"ve lost or never will have.
1. she doesn't reply your messages
2. when she replies, its always short lipsrsealed
3. when its not short, then she's making fun of you grin
4. she says "ok" even when its not applicable tongue
5. she doesn't lol at your jokes cry
6. when you ask how she's doing, she replies OK and doesnt ask about you in return. undecided
7. and she doesnt thank you when you appreciate her dp or write up
.....because you've seen her radiant smile, doesnt mean she wanted you to see it. she was probably smiling before sighting you or at your stupidity. The fact that she has a warm handshake doesn't mean her entire body is warming up to you. The reason she hasn't blocked you yet is because she is polite or doesn't want to explain herself cos she confronts you often. GET OVER IT!

1 Like

Re: She Is Not That Into You by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
No wonder
Re: She Is Not That Into You by geogeous(f): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44: No wonder
lol
Re: She Is Not That Into You by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
geogeous: lol
I have been deceiving myself since with her
Re: She Is Not That Into You by adavetee(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
@gorgeous, in situations like this what do you think a guy should do? i have a lady i like but she 's portraying this kind of attitude towards me, infact exactly. but i 'm still trying to keep her perhaps one day she will like me in return.
Re: She Is Not That Into You by geogeous(f): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
I'm not a sage and i dont probably don't give the best of advice buh i think you should get a back up girl. so that if she doesn't ever come around you will do just fine without her. remember life is too short to be anyone's shadow.
Re: She Is Not That Into You by ihedinobi2: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Back-up girl! Egbe!!! shocked
Re: She Is Not That Into You by laplace12(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
But girls do all these when they want to play hard to get
Re: She Is Not That Into You by Mynd44: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
But my cousin does this with me ooooo. I thought it was cos of the money she owes me but now I know she just hates my guts
Re: She Is Not That Into You by 190: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
geogeous: I'm not a sage and i dont probably don't give the best of advice buh i think you should get a back up girl. so that if she doesn't ever come around you will do just fine without her. remember life is too short to be anyone's shadow.
angry angry
Re: She Is Not That Into You by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Some guys still wouldn't get it. Okay, Here is a sample.

You: Hi gorgeous kiss
Her: Hey.
You: How was your day dear? smiley
Her: sad
You: Awww, Why the long face?
Her: undecided
You: Okay, what happen to you?
Her: Nothing.
You: Have I offended you?
Her: No
You: I'm so sorry dear if I did. cry
Her: k
You: I'm serious!
You: So, I'm I forgiven? cheesy
You: Haba, say something now.
Her: later smiley
Re: She Is Not That Into You by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ceasar1: Some guys still wouldn't get it. Okay, Here is a sample.

You: Hi gorgeous kiss
Her: Hey.
You: How was your day dear? smiley
Her: sad
You: Awww, Why the long face?
Her: undecided
You: Okay, what happen to you?
Her: Nothing.
You: Have I offended you?
Her: No
You: I'm so sorry dear if I did. cry
You: I'm serious!
You: So, I'm I forgiven? cheesy
You: Haba, say something now.
Her: later smiley
Ouch
Re: She Is Not That Into You by Neldrizzy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
That's why i like myself.. i don give a fvck about such girls.. My strategy is, whenever a girl replies mee with "'k, yup, etc, i will insult the hell out of her intentionally (but 2 some extent). Either she insult me back or she would want 2 find out d reason why i insulted her, atleast dah would mak her type longer words.....as d conversation continue i will apologised,and we will become best of friends.. The goodnews is she now knows that you don't give ah fvck about her... It works like hell....
Re: She Is Not That Into You by Dygeasy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: That's why i like myself.. i don give a fvck about such girls.. My strategy is, whenever a girl replies mee with "'k, yup, etc, i will insult the hell out of her intentionally (but 2 some extent). Either she insult me back or she would want 2 find out d reason why i insulted her, atleast dah would mak her type longer words.....as d conversation continue i will apologised,and we will become best of friends.. The goodnews is she now knows that you don't give ah fvck about her... It works like hell....
lol!
Re: She Is Not That Into You by Neldrizzy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dygeasy: lol!
i tell you mehnnnn.. It works liek hell..

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? / Have You Noticed? / You And A Snake In A Room....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.