Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? (1374 Views)

IS IT A Bad Thing To Help Neighbour Remove Underwear During Rain ?? / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by belhomme(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please enlighten me on this issue...

Is it bad or strange for a guy to forgive infidelity too quickly? because a girl is angry with the fiancee that he forgave her too fast and she sees it as an indication that he doesnt care.

Pls cant one forgive such act quickly?
Is it bad?

your opinion pls
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by Oluwatosean(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Gals sha, you can neva undastand dem

1 Like

Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by naijaboiy: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hian!

Something must be wrong with that girl undecided

She cheated and is not even happy that you forgave her quickly..not only that but even accepted her back undecided

Oga kick her out!!!

Quick angry

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by belhomme(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hian!

Something must be wrong with that girl undecided

She cheated and is not even happy that you forgave her quickly..not only that but even accepted her back undecided

Oga kick her out!!!

Quick angry

i was thinking insecurity must have been killing her
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by naijaboiy: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
belhomme:

i was thinking insecurity must have been killing her
Yea it's normal!

I'm pretty sure you forgave her out of Love which is not bad. But it doesn't mean you are not still hurt.

She should try and understand that fact instead of questioning why you decided to bury the hatchet so quickly undecided
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by belhomme(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea it's normal!

I'm pretty sure you forgave her out of Love which is not bad. But it doesn't mean you are not still hurt.

She should try and understand that fact instead of questioning why you decided to bury the hatchet so quickly undecided

she has always complained about her fiancees habit of letting things go fast. The issue with him is that ones u confess yourself and he doesnt have to waste energy finding out himself, he lets go. Now her concern is that maybe he doesnt care if she is shared or not
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by naijaboiy: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
belhomme:

she has always complained about her fiancees habit of letting things go fast. The issue with him is that ones u confess yourself and he doesnt have to waste energy finding out himself, he lets go. Now her concern is that maybe he doesnt care if she is shared or not
It could be the way he's wired...not everybody takes issues very seriously.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by belhomme(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

It could be the way he's wired...not everybody takes issues very seriously.

i second that, but what advice can u give both party? its kinda tearing dem apart
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by naijaboiy: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
belhomme:

i second that, but what advice can u give both party? its kinda tearing dem apart
The lady really needs to understand that this guy forgave her out of Love and because he does not want to lose her yet. Not because he doesn't care.

The guy on the other hand should try to show emotions when she does something he doesn't like instead of pretending everything is fine.

He should let her know how offended and hurt he is when she has done something wrong and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by belhomme(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

The lady really needs to understand that this guy forgave her out of Love and because he does not want to lose her yet. Not because he doesn't care.

The guy on the other hand should try to show emotions when she does something he doesn't like instead of pretending everything is fine.

He should let her know how offended and hurt he is when she has done something wrong and vice versa.

Could he add a little bit of silent treatment to show the anger for maybe a few days? cos he really does not know how to express the anger. or how can one express minimal anger in such situations?
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by naijaboiy: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
belhomme:

Could he add a little bit of silent treatment to show the anger for maybe a few days? cos he really does not know how to express the anger. or how can one express minimal anger in such situations?
Hmm,,all these questions are becoming tough and confusing.

I'm not really a relationship expert,,just saying things from the little knowledge i've garnered.
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wow... I don't how to satisfy girls.if they offend you and u didn't say anything,u are unreactive.if you react,you are too harsh

I get example of person like this
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by belhomme(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmm,,all these questions are becoming tough and confusing.

I'm not really a relationship expert,,just saying things from the little knowledge i've garnered.

Tanks Brova...ur howbeit little knowlege will help a relationship.
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by belhomme(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ipledge:
Wow... I don't how to satisfy girls.if they offend you and u didn't say anything,u are unreactive.if you react,you are too harsh

I get example of person like this

Can you share some experience abt the person maybe we could learn pls?
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
belhomme:

Can you share some experience abt the person maybe we could learn pls?
i won't do for obvious reason
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by apparentlylaw(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Galz ..vewi Complicated set of People
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by belhomme(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i won't do for obvious reason

reasons like?
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by belhomme(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Galz ..vewi Complicated set of People

you are on point
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
belhomme:

reasons like?
she sees everything I post
Re: Pls, Is It A Bad Thing? by belhomme(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ipledge:
she sees everything I post

Umm...best to Avoid it then

(1) (Reply)

LADIES, who among this 2 men will you spend February 14 with? / Why You Should Marry A Virgin / Finally! The Average pe.nis Size Revealed. 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.