Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 (26880 Views)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut / T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by woky: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
bishop henry: my dear u r so on point
What point..

1 Like

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by striker9(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
blueto: where is that guy that created a thread saying "mikel winning AFOY will be an inslut to africa" ?? grin
Don't mind that hater called heydumb,they said his a bench warmer,now a captain and marked it with a goal,chai,I'm so happy,haters keep hating while Mikel keep going up high.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by bishophenry(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
woky: What point..
mheeen dont tel me u didnt hear dat he was d man of d match. i knw u didnt watch d match
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by bishophenry(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
striker9: Don't mind that hater called heydumb,they said his a bench warmer,now a captain and marked it with a goal,chai,I'm so happy,haters keep hating while Mikel keep going up high.
u just hit d nail on it head.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by striker9(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
sicily4u: he manage to score against a weaker team playing in Championship, na waoo for this useless chelsh.it fans, why don't you guys create a thread when Yaya scores for city ? inferiority complex dey worry una, YAYA FOR AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR 2013, if mikel like make he score hat-trick
where were you when he scored against Uruguay,I'm sure you shouted goal,hypocrite,go n die.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by bishophenry(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
mod pls grace dis thread to fp for haters to get hit. thnx

1 Like

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by woky: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
bishop henry: mheeen dont tel me u didnt hear dat he was d man of d match. i knw u didnt watch d match
Good for him

I pray he win the African best
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Kaxmytex(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
As 4 me, scoring goals iz nt a problem for C-JOM...
D guy do d scoring when it pleases him

d goal wey im kum score 2day is to show d whole world dat d captain band wey im put 4 hand no b beans.....

#TeamC-JOM
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by woky: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kaxmytex: As 4 me, scoring goals iz nt a problem for C-JOM...
D guy do d scoring when it pleases him

d goal wey im kum score 2day is to show d whole world dat d captain band wey im put 4 hand no b beans.....

#TeamC-JOM
Lol

good for him
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Forzap: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
safarigirl: Mods FP pls so that the haterz can finally strangle themselves. CAPTAIN John Mikel Obi has scored more goals this year than the trio Messi, CR7 and Ibrahimovic put together

LMAO,u dey yarn dust sumtimes sha
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by safarigirl(f): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
woky: dnt be too sentimental
I lie?

Haters we dey wait una, oya come and talk now, how many goals has Yaya scored in 2014? Before they said Mikel has 'just one goal' this season, now he has a second one, their fingers no sabi type again.

They said he's just like Claude Makalele who had just one goal in his ten years for The Blues, my Mikel has scored 2 , now they're desperately looking for arguements.

2014 is Mikel Obi's year of success, haters shall testify of his greatness....the Mikel of 2005 is coming, in Brazil, una go know say Mikel can also be a BEAST
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Kaxmytex(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Yaya toure beats mikel obi to win BBC African player award...,.
If mikel nw beats yaya toure to win AFOY..,..Do we have a big deal?...why d hating?
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by safarigirl(f): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Can you disprove the fact? Where is that Tura soap wey una no dey gree pesin hear word ontop im matter?

First an acrobatic kick, next a scorching header, he scores when he wants and he does it in style #Mikel4APOY
Forza p:

LMAO,u dey yarn dust sumtimes sha
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by woky: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
safarigirl: I lie?

Haters we dey wait una, oya come and talk now, how many goals has Yaya scored in 2014? Before they said Mikel has 'just one goal' this season, now he has a second one, their fingers no sabi type again.

They said he's just like Claude Makalele who had just one goal in his ten years for The Blues, my Mikel has scored 2 , now they're desperately looking for arguements.

2014 is Mikel Obi's year of success, haters shall testify of his greatness....the Mikel of 2005 is coming, in Brazil, una go know say Mikel can also be a BEAST
Is like chelsea na your boyfriend club

If you change bf 2moro, you go change club..

1 Like

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by bishophenry(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
if u knw nt think mikel obi ll win AFOY..... LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Peterpan1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
blueto: where is that guy that created a thread saying "mikel winning AFOY will be an inslut to africa" ?? grin
In sleeping mode

Somebody should please wake him up oooo
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by safarigirl(f): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
This isn't about Chelsea, this is about being proud of my fellow compatriot. I'm a Nigerian first, so I will support Nigerians doing us proud in any part of the world, irrespective of secondary things like club and all of that.

I'm a Lille fan because of Enyeama now, but if Enyeama port, I dey port. So also if Mikel port from Chelsea, me sef dey port.
So yes, Chelsea na my boyfriend(Mikel) club. Thank you for wishing me well
woky: Is like chelsea na your boyfriend club

If you change bf 2moro, you go change club..

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by striker9(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Peter pan:
In sleeping mode

Somebody should please wake him up oooo
The guy still dey yarn dust for that thread,I ll take care of him.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Peterpan1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ride on Mikel
Your best is still come
#teammikelforAfoty

And as always

Up blues.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by AbuMikey(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2014

If e nor be Safarigirl, e nor fit be another person!

#Mikel4APOTY angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Peterpan1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
striker9: The guy still dey yarn dust for that thread,I ll take care of him.

Please do, that guy is a chronic hater, a confirmed bad belle.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by woky: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
safarigirl: This isn't about Chelsea, this is about being proud of my fellow compatriot. I'm a Nigerian first, so I will support Nigerians doing us proud in any part of the world, irrespective of secondary things like club and all of that.

I'm a Lille fan because of Enyeama now, but if Enyeama port, I dey port. So also if Mikel port from Chelsea, me sef dey port.
So yes, Chelsea na my boyfriend(Mikel) club. Thank you for wishing me well
hmmmm
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by nerodenero: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kaxmytex: Yaya toure beats mikel obi to win BBC African player award...,.
If mikel nw beats yaya toure to win AFOY..,..Do we have a big deal?...why d hating?
Any player that wins BBC African award doesn't always win AFOY.I pray it happens this year too
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by bishophenry(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kaxmytex: Yaya toure beats mikel obi to win BBC African player award...,.
help me ask o.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
safarigirl: Mods FP pls so that the haterz can finally strangle themselves. CAPTAIN John Mikel Obi has scored more goals this year than the trio Messi, CR7 and Ibrahimovic put together

Ah! That's impressive.

Can you still repeat that same statement by Jan. 31st?
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by safarigirl(f): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
Until then...for now, that's an undisputable fact
Austeenx:

Ah! That's impressive.

Can you still repeat that same statement by Jan. 31st?
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
safarigirl: Until then...for now, that's an undisputable fact

But Yaya scored against Swansea this year, no thread was created for him. WHY?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by bishophenry(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
Austeenx:

But Yaya scored against Swansea this year, no thread was created for him. WHY?
his goal doesnt count as long mikel stil has his silver wear (ACON)in his room.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by jmoore(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2014

I lie?

It's 5th of January na..

Don't use his goals to rate him.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by bishophenry(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
jmoore:

It's 5th of January na..

Don't use his goals to rate him.
ok
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
bishop henry:
his goal doesnt count as long mikel stil has his silver wear (ACON)in his room.

Yeah, I know, we all know that. But, isn't it childish if threads get created when Mikel scores?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by mistyebby(f): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
as my village priest will say"that guy be Herod for mikel career!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi / Lamine Diaby-Fadiga Stole Teammate's €70,000 Watch / Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.