Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 (26879 Views)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut / T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by loswhite(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
sicily4u: he manage to score against a weaker team playing in Championship, na waoo for this useless chelsh.it fans, why don't you guys create a thread when Yaya scores for city ? inferiority complex dey worry una, YAYA FOR AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR 2013, if mikel like make he score hat-trick
olodo dem stop u from creating ur own thread abi u think say u nid DHL to post thread undecided
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by bishophenry(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
loswhite: olodo dem stop u from creating ur own thread abi u think say u nid DHL to post thread undecided
dont mind him.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by loswhite(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Austeenx:

Ah! That's impressive.

Can you still repeat that same statement by Jan. 31st?
wait till then jor don't be faster than ur shadow grin
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Up chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kaxmytex:
point of correction
[size=20pt]Captain john obi mikel[/size](C-JOM)

u think say e easy..,
he capped a match and scored a goal and u are all shouting while Yaya cap every match,assist in every match and score in every match!!..
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by auskenfine(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bro Mikel congrats. Scoring within minutes as a first time CAPTAIN for Chelsea means you just proved that we only need to make people feel comfortable to allow them DELIVER.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
This is a shame !!..uh,sombody scored a goal against a championship team and cap once in 300th appearance and u are busy shouting..then tell me what D ivorian should do coz Yaya cap,assist and score in almost every match!!.dis 1 tire me o!!!!
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by safarigirl(f): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
rahazaqa: This is a shame !!..uh,sombody scored a goal against a championship team and cap once in 300th appearance and u are busy shouting..then tell me what D ivorian should do coz Yaya cap,assist and score in almost every match!!.dis 1 tire me o!!!!
kindly find a python and French-kiss it, thank you
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by chi4ik(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
sicily4u: he manage to score against a weaker team playing in Championship, na waoo for this useless chelsh.it fans, why don't you guys create a thread when Yaya scores for city ? inferiority complex dey worry una, YAYA FOR AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR 2013, if mikel like make he score hat-trick
you ar wicked....

1 Like

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by striker9(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
rahazaqa: This is a shame !!..uh,sombody scored a goal against a championship team and cap once in 300th appearance and u are busy shouting..then tell me what D ivorian should do coz Yaya cap,assist and score in almost every match!!.dis 1 tire me o!!!!
Its a shame to someone shine in Epl but can't do jack in Africa.Mikel the so called bench warmer dealt with dem big bros in the biggest tourney in Africa.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by bishophenry(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
striker9: Its a shame to someone shine in Epl but can't do jack in Africa.Mikel the so called bench warmer dealt with dem big bros in the biggest tourney in Africa.
dat is it.... i just blv dat guy is a black ivorian.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by 1025: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2014

is man city higher than chelsea in any club ranking? a championship side won west ham(premiership side) 5 - 0 and that is english football for u.
from the way most nigerians react to good news, u will easily understand why we are where we are as a country.
wicked men and women all over the place. mikel has since he signed for chelsea proved enemies of progress wrong. i remembered wha eguavon said when mikel signed for chelsea. i also remembered what he said when mikel was awarded man of the match in a game in egpyt in 2006. today, where is eguavon in the history of the game and where is mikel?
who God don bless, no monkey or goat can course.
forward ever bro, backward for ur enemies.
mikel is the bomb.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by mrlaw93(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Imperial McHæl:
Yet he's not true
Tell me this is not written in English
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
safarigirl: kindly find a python and French-kiss it, thank you
kindly find a cobra and let him lick ur a.s.s !!!
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by SMUSHISO: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
blueto: where is that guy that created a thread saying "mikel winning AFOY will be an inslut to africa" ?? grin
Make dat guy go hide for bush......shame on him+middle finger for him
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by homiben(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
[b][/b]MIKEL na d bomb, make him dey blow dey go... Dis dude was 2nd best to MESSI sumtim ago na!!!!!!
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
They said he would be a failure in Chelsea. Yet he has won every silverware in club football and won a nations cup with it

SAI MIKEL!

ENEMIES DIE NOWWWW!!!

300 GAMES FOR A TEAM LIKE CHELSEA NO BE BEANS.. IT SHOWS CONSISTENCY
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by adewataiwo: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
DAD: Who do you like more, Mum or Dad?
AKPOS: Both.
DAD: Ok if I go to America and your mum goes to Paris,
where
will you go
AKPOS: Paris
DAD: That means you like your mum more?
AKPOS: No, I like Paris.
DAD: OK, if I go to Paris andyour mum goes toAmerica,
where
will you go
AKPOS: America.
DAD: [angry] Why!?
AKPOS: Because I've been to Paris before
Between Your Dad and Mom, who do you Love Most
Let's see who wins
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by adewataiwo: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
LEARN How to be running up to 5 different BBM with
different pins on one android device.@ WWW.EXAMLOADING.TK ROTATE YOUR ANDROID SCREEN THE WAY YOU
WANT IT WITH 'SMART ROTATOR'@ www.examloading.tk How to Skip File Download Waiting Time on
4shared, Rapidshare Etc Get Jamb Answers 24hours Before Exam, We
Guaranteed You 200-300+ Score. Visit
www.examloading.tk
With maximum Assurance
Time Table» 2014/2015 WAEC OFFICIAL TIMETABLE
FOR NIGERIA, GHANA, GAMBIA & SIERRA LEONE
WASSCE SSCE Now AVIALABLE HERE Now @
www.examloading.tk
Waec 2014:- How To Get All 2014 REAL WAEC
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Direct To Your Phone As Text
Messages (SMS) now @ www.examloading.tk
NABTEB GCE 2014 RUNS @ www.examloading.tk
Neco » @
Www.examloading.tk
-NECO 2014 RUNS Now @ Www.examloading.tk
Say Good by to failure
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by tobiboss(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
John obi mikel, #leader captain legend goal machineJohn obi mikel, #leader captain legend goal machineJohn obi mikel, #leader captain legend goal machine
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Ndus4real: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Shy Dare: Dear CAF,

Please make Mikel the African footballer of the year abeg.

Yours sincerely,
Yaya Toure
. Na me like ur post, oya like my own back. grin
Shy Dare: Dear CAF,

Please make Mikel the African footballer of the year abeg.

Yours sincerely,
Yaya Toure
. Na me like ur post, oya like my own back.
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Godwin978(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Don't mind that hater called heydumb,they
said his a bench warmer,now a captain and
marked it with a goal,chai,I'm so
happy,haters keep hating while Mikel keep
going up high.am pround for u my guy mikel......i woder y some are not pround of dia own star
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by emmabest2000(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2014
nerodenero: His displays throughout last year was never in doubt.The crown fits Mikel.All hail the King of Africagringrin.That goal was a further confirmation of his supremacy.Yaya should just concede defeat.
on point Jare grin
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by Hardewalhe: 4:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Nowhere to be found
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by MsBisi(f): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
buy your building/roofing equipment starting from N2,500.
call bisi 07055303533

Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by JadeWilliam(f): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
bishop henry: derby vs chelsea.... mikel captain chelsea for the first time.
I'm a loyal fan of Mikel Obi;Etoo&Drogba.4eva 4eva.Til dis world end.Congrats 2Mikel
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by versatilez(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
bishop henry: my dear u r so on point
ah swear
Re: Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 by kaybills(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nice one Mikel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi / Lamine Diaby-Fadiga Stole Teammate's €70,000 Watch / Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.