Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? (448 Views)

How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? / Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition / A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by Zikdik(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
What is happening to the front page? Are the mods on some sort of a holiday break? The frontpage hasn't changed since yesterday. Has one of "nairaland's prophet of doom" prophecies finally come to fruition? I'm getting scared oh.
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by Bilabong(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Bros so u notice.. They just added one railway scrap thread.
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nairaland has gone to the dogs!
Since new year, only about 3 topics make front page in a day, it's actually worse when compared to the previous year.
Today own worst! No thread at all.
Well, when the mods are done with their own vacation/break, mine go start!
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by Zikdik(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Vessi: Nairaland has gone to the dogs!
Since new year, only about 3 topics make front page in a day, it's actually worse when compared to the previous year.
Today own worst! No thread at all.
Well, when the mods are done with their own vacation/break, mine go start!
Lol! Bros, never vex oh.
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
I WONDER O! ABI DEM DEY STRIKE? THIS IS THE MOST BORING SUNDAY ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by ITbomb(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mukina is doing some offline stuff and Seun is. . . .
You can prove me right, just go to any topic and type 'First to Comment' you will see that nobody will ban you.
Re: Are The Mods On Some Sort Of A Holiday Break? by doopsy(f): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
That's very true,been checking all day,I actually thought my phone was bad..did hard reset twice..lol

(1) (Reply)

Dr Arthur Kennedy News: Mahama Fails, NPP Not Suitable For Power / China Tour Agency,best Professional Tour Packages In China / Kidnappers Threatened To Cut My Mother’s Head, Send It To Me — Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.