Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How My Friend Chose His Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Chose His Wife (5232 Views)

Nairalanders,,,who Will U Chose? / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? / When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Dubemkelly(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2014
Your write up is terribly annoying, kindly work on ur skills....Took Sade to shopping tho I knew u meant Ruth,there was no chronology
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by stinggy(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2014
HerexG :

Crap ?? Crayfish nko ??
Crap nt 'crab'
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2014
stinggy:
Crap nt 'crab'

Thanks Mr teacher, when it comes to woman na him we dey see their muscle.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2014
Dubemkelly: Your write up is terribly annoying, kindly work on ur skills....Took Sade to shopping tho I knew u meant Ruth,there was no chronology

Thanks for the observation, but not here to impress anybody. Was just sharing what I gat inside, cos it might change someone's life out there. As for the skill, don't worry about that All is well. Thanks again
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by kachiz(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
HerexG :

Thanks ChiSun, not intending to create any suspense here but pass a message, if you want suspense kindly read my other stories. Sure guy !

Other stories ni? will read that when nigeria starts having uninterrupted power supply.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
kachiz:

Other stories ni? will read that when nigeria starts having uninterrupted power supply.

Hehehe don't tell me the saying bellow is for you

" You want to hide a secret from a colored man, write it in a book"
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Leyqute(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wetin dis super story con teach us? undecided
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Newkidoo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
HerexG :
You can say whatever you like, I'm just trying to let someone out there know that the little things we do, which we think no one is watching might up being our breakthrough. The story I just shared is a true life story, just imagine Nkechi without those qualities, would you think Kunle would have settled with Nkechi a common tailor by the street. Note Sade is hardworking as Nkechi too. But Nkechi is a prototype of an African mother who gives more priority to her husband and family.
How are you sure Nkechi didn't know abt kunle from the beginning..may b she pretended also to get d real gold!!grin grin
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
How are you sure Nkechi didn't know abt kunle from the beginning..may b she pretended also to get d real gold!!grin grin

At least Nkechi didn't force herself into Kunle's life, Kunle by himself discovered Nkechi.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by moneyhungry(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
ITbomb: O god, please tell him to stop writing
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Newkidoo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
HerexG :

At least Nkechi didn't force herself into Kunle's life, Kunle by himself discovered Nkechi.
How are you sure everything wasn't planned!!
Kunle getting to know Nkechi.. Nkechi playing miss nyc gf and finally getting inside the GOLD!! cheesy
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=money-hungry ][/quote]

I welcome ur criticism, thanks but next time be careful not to kill a weaker man's dreams. Note I'm more of a fiction writer.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
How are you sure everything wasn't planned!!
Kunle getting to know Nkechi.. Nkechi playing miss nyc gf and finally getting inside the GOLD!! cheesy

Kunle doesn't know Nkechi from Adam, he casually entered her shop to get his cloth tailored by Nkechi. It was Nkechi's customer care expertise that got Kunle's attention. Note Kunle made the decision himself to patronize Nkechi
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by tomzman: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Quite a nice story op.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
tomzman: Quite a nice story op.

Thanks tomzman, wa gbayi !
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Newkidoo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
HerexG :

Kunle doesn't know Nkechi from Adam, he casually entered her shop to get his cloth tailored by Nkechi. It was Nkechi's customer care expertise that got Kunle's attention. Note Kunle made the decision himself to patronize Nkechi
Are you telling me someone didn't describe the shop to him!!
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
Are you telling me someone didn't describe the shop to him!!

At all, it was a free will. If you re good, you re good, you can't fake it for long bro.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Bizibi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
This is what wise guys do to get a rare gem as a wife
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Newkidoo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
HerexG :

At all, it was a free will. If you re good, you re good, you can't fake it for long bro.
Hmmm, then d guy is mere lucky nothing else cos it is really hard to find a girl like Nkechi nowadays!!
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Tmany(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg help me find my nkechi
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tmany: Abeg help me find my nkechi

Nkechi's re everywhere my brother, just take ur time to be observant at their little gestures, which most guys overlook and take for granted.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by remsonik(f): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why only male full this thread. I don't believe in this crap.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by billtommy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
;DPrayer point for today!!!!!! Oluwa oooooooo, gimmme a wife like nkechi........aduuuuurrrrraaAaaa!!!!!!!!!!grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Kirinwa: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Babamide: Oga u are confused. Is Kunle a farmer or works in an Oil company. Maybe he is a palm oil farmer

BUSTED! lmao

Was wondering same too.
Op do you think we're Sheldren?
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kirinwa:

BUSTED! lmao

Was wondering same too.
Op do you think we're Sheldren?

No let follow follow kill you, u didn't read the whole story nd u re here spilling maggots. Read nd get knowledge
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by patssy: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Op don't tell me U aint using their real names cos I knw d said Ruth. She graduated from st. Joseph secondary school, Lagos. Left Ekpoma some yrs back nd also an Edo indigene....... If u are sincere enough, u won't prove me wrong.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
patssy: Op don't tell me U aint using their real names cos I knw d said Ruth. She graduated from st. Joseph secondary school, Lagos. Left Ekpoma some yrs back nd also an Edo indigene....... If u are sincere enough, u won't prove me wrong.

We re having a co incidence here, the world is a very large place this story might fit into her life. Using there real names is not necessary, and if u really know what u re saying give me the first name of the character Kunle.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by stepo707: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
at least i have gained something...i need to perform some form of test..no automatic ticket for any girl.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Tmany(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
remsonik: Why only male full this thread. I don't believe in this crap.
na people them dey talk about be this, you never know say getting a husband is like getting a job(dating is now an interview and the guy is the interviewer) grin guys no wan marry gals that see everything as crap

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by patssy: 1:56am On Jan 07, 2014
I never said I knew Kunle. Your story is full of lessons though,I've learnt a lot.
HerexG :

We re having a co incidence here, the world is a very large place this story might fit into her life. Using there real names is not necessary, and if u really know what u re saying give me the first name of the character Kunle.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by HerexG(m): 5:43am On Jan 07, 2014
patssy: I never said I knew Kunle. Your story is full of lessons though,I've learnt a lot.

Hehehe grin, I'm glad u did dear.
Re: How My Friend Chose His Wife by Babamide(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
So Kunle disvirgined Ruth but married Nkechi. Na Sango go kill am!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The American Woman Who Had Sex With 919 Men In A Single Day (photos + Video / Can You Do This For Love? Photo (viewers Discretion) / Am I Being Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.