Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] (7437 Views)

Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by DExplorer1: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OA9u62NTGso/Ty7Hf-PH8yI/AAAAAAAADNY/JolVSbQ4Yls/s400/Romantic%2Bideas%2Bfor%2Bvalentines%2Bday11-1.jpg[/img]
Alright people, it’s about that time of the year when legs spread for roses and gift cards, when pregnancies are manufactured and young fathers showing themselves in abundance. It’s about that when a girl accepts your proposal quickly without thinking if her heart is for you, as long as there is a gift basket containing all the "mede-medes" she can eat and take home. Yeah, it’s almost that day when guys “borrow-pose” just to impress their new catch, but right here in the romance section, we aint doing any of that, Nah!

All these is about to change as we bring to you something totally different. Something exciting and No gift basket is involved, no opening of legs and most of all, LOVE is the Captain of this boat. . .yeah, that’s right! It’s the season! Right here, we’re about to have real fun in defining the true meaning of Valentine’s Day. Your minds will be put to use, your emotions tested and your charms gambled with. Get ready for. . . .

A COMPETITION!!!

You read that right, yes, a Competition!

A different one, far different from any you’ve seen or experienced. How do you achieve that?

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS

You have to make an entry, an entry in either of the categories that will be stated below. If you are weak in one, the other could be your greatest strength. All you need do is contest for any. . .

Category 1. Write an authentic love story. A true story and a real one. Not copied, one that can be verified. And guess what? It should take place with Valentine's Day as the setting, yeah, write it with Valentine’s Day in mind.

Category 2. Pour your heart out! You know what they say about poems. Paint a picture with words which cannot be muttered. Yes, capture the soul, heart and emotions of that person you've always stalked. Express the beauty of love to the fullness. Write us a poem.

Category 3. A Picture for two. Not just any picture but a REAL picture. Love, Nature, Emotions and Passion should be captured... You know how it is, love don’t lie!

If you can't write a story, a poem works and if you can't, technology has provided you with a camera. Do the do and get the deed done. It’s our Valentine’s Day Special!

Lastly, you aint only having the fun or celebration Feb 14th in this special way, you’re also gonna have a huge smile pasted on your beautiful face by the organizers of this competition. Yeah, HUGE PRIZES! But remember, "it wasn't all about za money, it was about za lion (witch - madagascar 4).

Seat tight, get your cameras, go down memory lanes and dig into that hidden part of your soul, make everything count... Express the beauty of love in any of the 3 categories above!!! It’s gonna be soul-touching, mind-blowing and not of all, It’s the Valentine’s Day Special . . . that’s how it is people. So, LOG ON!

Romantic Concept By: Jaybee

Romantic Content By: Foxy_Flow & D-Explorer

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6hZLQ5RDWzI/UOY-iUoPsII/AAAAAAAAY_g/Dijw3C7mUdw/s1600/heart-cute+%252817%2529.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Mynd44: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2014
Romantic story huh? Maybe it's time I dragged Gentijag from hibernation to come show she ain't lazy writer or perhaps Shugamania can show she can pull that poetry thingy off again.

Princesa, Larry-sun, Christar1, 360plus etc. It is open season for them.

Hey can you write by proxy too? And you should set a limit i.e. Those who registered after a certain date will be disqualified else I might be tempted to register and write
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by cdamsel(f): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Y don't u ve the cheerios category where people like us who no fall into any category can make ourselves useful by cheering others on sad angry
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by UjSizzle(f): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd oya write another poem for your dracula lady grin
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by UjSizzle(f): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2014
cdamsel: Y don't u ve the cheerios category where people like us who no fall into any category can make ourselves useful by cheering others on sad angry
Lol you wan win prize for cheerio? grin
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Mynd44: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle: Mynd oya write another poem for your dracula lady grin
if I write anything, it will be under a new handle or write and have someone else hand it in.
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Fynestboi: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:
if I write anything, it will be under a new handle or write and have someone else hand it in.
let me help you hand it in sir cheesycheesy
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Mynd44: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2014
Fynestboi: let me help you hand it in sir cheesycheesy
hmmm
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Fynestboi: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:
hmmm
how about that sir?
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Caracta(f): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2014
Correct! Another dragon lady shall be unveiled!
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Fynestboi: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta: Correct! Another dragon lady shall be unveiled!
really? Morning ma!
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Mynd44: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2014
Fynestboi: how about that sir?
a low profile person will work better.
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Fynestboi: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:
lol ok ooooo
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by cdamsel(f): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle:
Lol you wan win prize for cheerio? grin
uj don't you know how hard it is to cheer? grin
Mynd_44:
pick me,I am pretty low profile sad
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Vyolet(f): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2014
I have a romantic story to tell,it is real and personal embarassed
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by ayobase(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2014
Yeah right....Pictures will do with ayobase!
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Justeenaleo(f): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2014
Ok
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by jaybee3(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2014
bring it on guys

We doing it big this year
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by xynerise: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2014
Opportunity for the secret admirers to get their dream woman cool.

Lets go there!
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by UjSizzle(f): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta: Correct! Another dragon lady shall be unveiled!
You know the former? grin

Mynd I can do low profile with an alternate i.d for you tongue
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Fynestboi: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2014
Vyolet: I have a romantic story to tell,it is real and personal embarassed
bring it on.
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Mynd44: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle:
You know the former? grin

Mynd I can do low profile with an alternate i.d for you tongue
she does not know who it is tonguetongue
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by betsyvieB: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2014
Oh! That was sweet. I wish my boyfriend can be sweet and romantic like that.
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by xynerise: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2014
betsyvieB: Oh! That was sweet. I wish my boyfriend can be sweet and romantic like that.
Madam show never start yet undecided
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by crackhaus: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2014
Oooh myyyy Gaaawwd....
this show is going to be so depressing sad cry

Somebody please shoot me, I can taste blood in my mouth already...
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Fynestboi: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2014
crackhaus:
you be vampire?
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by JustGuy(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2014
grin
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2014
crackhaus: Oooh myyyy Gaaawwd....
this show is going to be so depressing sad cry

grin grin grin

U sent her packing already? Hmmm.... Bad boy!
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Caracta(f): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin

U sent her packing already? Hmmm.... Bad boy!

Idowu! sad cry
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta:

Idowu! sad cry
Caracta!
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by DKJaleel: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:
lemme handle that sire..
Re: Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] by DKJaleel: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp / Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) / Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.