Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp (7437 Views)

"Na Your Woman?" – Drama As Photographer Grabs Client's Wife From Behind / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) / Man Posts Picture Of Himself And A Lady Naked In Sex Position On Great Pyramid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by Jemma225(m): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2019
A PHOTOGRAPHER has sparked outrage in Egypt after revealing a picture of himself seemingly having $€x with a woman on top of the Great Pyramid.

Dane Andreas Hvid posted the x-rated image on his own website and in a video he later unveiled on YouTube.

Andreas Hvid posted the explicit snap on his website and in a YouTube video

OUTTRAGE AS PHOTOGRAPHER HAS $€x WITH N@K€D WOMAN ON TOP OF GREAT PYRAMID IN EGYPT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by DonBenny77(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2019
Legendary

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by FatherBona: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2019
DonBenny77:
Legendary
that is grin
Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by chiboyjohn: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2019
No respect for the God's of egypt grin

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by bennynaza(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2019
Make one pharoah use that their pointed crown Chuck the woman for nyash make e be dp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by TANID(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2019
DonBenny77:
Legendary
grin
Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by OKUCHI11(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2019
ancient fu*King in modern times
Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2019
ANACKSUNMUM..
Make IMHOTEP catch you there grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by raphy(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2019
The.person that snap the pics was absolutely waiting for his turn.

They call it sex on high places the woman must have been fantasizing about that for a.long time.

Many women like to hag sex in different places to see how sweet the orgasm will be.

Some under water ,some inside lift and some on the sand they have many places in mind.even on plane or moving car and train lwkmd.

But it will make her land on mood for.this one...

#sexonhighplaces i

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by Raydos: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
And To think this people are making cool cash from this trash!!

Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by jomikee65: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by joseph1832(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering who took the picture? grin
Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by ADRIAN88(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oh God of thunder... Wake up from thy slumber and do the needful.

Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by wiseone28: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
I wonder what the dead Pharaoh will feel like in his grave..

By hearing a woman moaning on his grave.

See as the Egyptian city is brightening at the background

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by mimilogistics: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Egyptian gods have fallen, Pharoe must be turning in his grave right now shocked
Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by Generalwoodz(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Thats Children of isrealites
Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by shadrama(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
if they cut that guy head nw them go say islam bad, bt them da their own the yeye he goat go da Bleep untop their pyramid.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by solmusdesigns: 12:32am On Jul 30, 2019
angry

If it was a Nigerian that sleeps with a lady on a grave, you hear shiit like yahoo plus, but now its cool Legendary

Re: Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp by tydi(m): 1:11am On Jul 30, 2019
grin

I have started the business of selling my likes.
If I like your post I will contact you with my account details.. Its cheap and affordable.. I sell 1 like for just 200 naira.
So patronize me, by making sensible comments so my business can move forward.. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her / His Response To My 'i Love You' / E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.