Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze (38946 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Rivers High Court Building On Fire / Confusion As Police Break Into Rivers High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Demdem: All because Bipis backing is from Sheepo.
resident incurable demented deranged senile sadist. hope u now resolute in changing ur decades long loner status,loser..
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by chino11(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Kenswag(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Aphrodite4(f): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
explorerataga: WELL I AM IN FRONT OF THE SO CALLED BURNT COURT.... Why all this cheap lies na... God Punish this person oooooo

Post a pic or are u lying as well..?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by IYANGBALI: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
geeez:

I don't believe this
I doesn't believe it too,it must be a joke,is today april fool day?
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Adamskuty: how can a sexy,gorgeous,breath taking shawty like you be posting this trash?

embarassed

post like this are meant to be posted by agberos,area boys and yandabas like me grin

whatda?
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by omusiliyu(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Just tell me that this is not Mr and Mrs Jonathan Handiwork
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
IYA NGBALI: I DOES'NT believe it too,it must be a joke,is today april fool day?
...NOW CAN U DIG THIS HIROSHIMA!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
MissyDivah: Jesus Christ!!!!
who tell you say na Jesus Christ do am?no let God vex withyou o,na so una dey carry rumour
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by asarebabson: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
May God Almighty safe this country.
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Rexxie:
...NOW CAN U DIG THIS!!!
yes I have digged it,I finds your yansh there
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Adamskuty(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Rexxie:
whatda?
why did u change my post,nigga?
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
whats d name of d movie?
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by hotwax: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
So Obasanjo was right on the sniper thing. And some baboon were crucifying him for that.
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by elbinmanny(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Them don start again... shocked shocked shocked

Make una no forget say Chris Ngige once detonated a bomb at Anambra Government House just to make it look like he was under attack from OBJ and Chris Uba.

These APC chaps are just capable of doing anything undecided
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by rmmaffiliate(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Is this for real. This is not good at all
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Forwetinnah: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
explorerataga: WELL I AM IN FRONT OF THE SO CALLED BURNT COURT.... Why all this cheap lies na... God Punish this person oooooo

No mind am..dem dey find traffic for the site
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by nwgoziri(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dat Evans Bibi of a man.....i dnt lik dat tin,i wonda hw he made his way into d River asembly!so dirt a tin,hates
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by ronnietilo: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
myads890: This post is a big scam. I and my wife just returned from there and everywhere is peaceful. Stop spreading false rumours or post pics to support your claim

If you were there.. Why do you want pics ?
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
IYA NGBALI: yes I have digged it,I finds your yansh there
Yeah,haha,how ya like ta kiss,boo?....
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by chemicstein: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Don't mind all those sycophants supporting rottenmi Amaechi n his evil selfish ambition of becoming a vuce president....you pple shud stop saying staining the name of the president and his wife....na jealousy go kil amaechi n all his supporters.
ANAMBRA11: U dey mind em apc fools,rivers is still one of the most peaceful state in nigeria bomb ko grenade ni
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by pwaju: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
ANAMBRA11: I blame fashola angry!!
bros u high.
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Speakdatruth: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
epe. rivas don burn finis b dat o
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by elbinmanny(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Time to lynch some Abokis in P town cheesy
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
DerideGull: Those miscreants at the helm of judiciary and journalism in the cesspit called Nigeria should desist from acts partisanship.
DementedGull, as usual, you just fooled yourself. Is the Judiciary to blame or our politicians that won't stop at anything to bend the institutions of state.
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by fagin1982(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
dareyking: If u call name nw some peepz will say u APC....I tink the Presidency shuld hands of that state...coz if the presidency is nt invovled no one in this country wuld have the boldness to commit such attorcity....Secondly the IGP is tryin to play innocent by not trnsfering Mbu tryin to claim the Police is nt invovled in politics...The joke is on them....Lastly this Rivers State saga was started by the Presidency during the NGF buh nw they are tryin to play innocent...Watch for Akpabio he us the person digging GEJ feet u guyz wuld say I said so 1 day......#Gbam

Shaaarrrap and stop bin partisan ....
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
"Rivers High Court bombed and set ablaze" and the breaking news has not appeared on CNN, BBC, ObamaTV, etc? Na lie. If na true, by now Amaechi for don show face for CNN atleast.
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Toktee(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
geeez: Why can't they let the state be?

Why would the CP withdraw the governor's aides?

Why should Amaechi, after winning the NGF's election not be allowed to lead the forum?

Why should Chidi Lloyd, after his attack on a fellow member, not be prosecuted?

How come Evans Bipi was able to take over the House with a handful of members?

I'm on the side of justice and equity as far as the state is concerned
My brother,it is at this trying moment in nigeria that i finally realised that pdp is a cult and not a political party,just waite soon you will easterners and a handfull of ex millitants will be all over the thread trying to justified the actions of wiki abi na bibi,the dummy in aso rock is still silence.
All these in effort to cause confusion in river state to pave way for a state of emergency,i pity jonathan and all his online blind supporters.
Re: Rivers High Court Bombed And Set Ablaze by Tonylyte(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Aphrodite4:

Post a pic or are u lying as well..?
see your burnt face lyk murtala muhammed airport. Why she go post pix wen the mumu o.p no post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.