Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt (4250 Views)

A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) / A Funny Conversation Between Two Lovers About Valentines Day / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello everyone. Happy new year to y'all.

Well, I wish you would have a happy one; and for whatever reason you stumble upon this thread and you are in a lousy mood, please move right along and save your itchy fingers from typing irrelevant/ derailing gibbies...

A lady decided being with a certain type of girls wasn't doing it for her anymore and she decided to end it... over the phone with a perfect plan... the "I'm sorry I av been cheating' kinda lie. hoping she would get really disappointed and move on with her life... see drama...

Girl: nice! Is she cute?

Friend: huh? Didn't you hear what I just said? I have been cheating on you.

Girl: I heard now. And I asked if she is cute. Where is she! She get ass?

Friend: I know u are upset. I will understand if u decide you don't wanna be wit me again. I'm sorry I hurt you... buh I only bleeped her a few times..i wanna...

Girl: wetin now? Who tell u say I hurt? Abegi, she get ass? I always wondered what a big ass will do for my big clittie... can we do a party?

Friend: what the...

Girl: keep quiet there!!! After you don stretch this thing tire with ur mamba dildie, you think u can just move to a tighter pisshy? U lie... in fact, as I dey talk wit you now I'm with this cute big bosom girl who dey go ur church u been dey av crush on... I just freaked her.. she told me about u and her.... u wan come join?

Friend: what the Bleep u doing with that girl...

Girl: hurry oooo... I go hold d orgasm for you to come experience with me...

Hahahahahaha: it took her just fifteen minutes to get to ikoyi from oba elegushi road.

the thing tire me o. I thought it is only the guys that are known for such stupid excuse of a reason to break up.
Mehn!!!! when i heard this one, i was like..... was she wearing a skirt or a trouser? As in i have met some lezzies with tempers that are high up there. one actually collected her girlfriend's phone and threw it at the wall, why? because she answered a call while she was talking to her.

They are wild, destructive and such a bad temper. trust me, some guys has nothing on them when it comes to them being a control freak over their babes. and again, the guys should go take lessons from them......many of them are the worst players ever!!!

met one and she was acting all funny, and when i said i had a boyfriend, see yabbis!!!! the girl take am personal oooo..... hahahaha... like say that was an error and not the other way round.....
i have no problem with them...in fact i am officially bi-curious.... i want a dyke...those hardcore tomboyish ones that sags and smokes weed...i wanna know what they think...who they are behind closed doors...******SAVE UR NASTY COMMENTS OOOOO****

I wonder why? Is it because they really don't think it's such a bad thing? Or they just a bunch of mean ass mumfreakers!!!
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Vyolet(f): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
So which of your pucis have you been cheating on?
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Abbey2sam(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
mizzthang: Hello everyone. Happy new year to y'all.

Well, I wish you would have a happy one; and for whatever reason you stumble upon this thread and you are in a lousy mood, please move right along and save your itchy fingers from typing irrelevant/ derailing gibbies...

Okay, this last weekend something happened that I never thought was possible in that level.

Break ups are bad, but when it's a girl-girl one or a guy-guy one, it is messier!!!

A lady decided being with a certain type of girls wasn't doing it for her anymore and she decided to end it... over the phone with a perfect plan... the "I'm sorry I av been cheating' kinda lie. hoping she would get really disappointed and move on with her life... see drama...

Friend: I know u are upset. I will understand if u decide you don't wanna be wit me again. I'm sorry I hurt you... buh I only bleeped her a few times..i wanna...

Girl: wetin now? Who tell u say I hurt? Abegi, she get ass? I always wondered what a big ass will do for my big clittie... can we do a party?

Girl: keep quiet there!!! After you don stretch this thing tire with ur mamba dildie, you think u can just move to a tighter pisshy? U lie... in fact, as I dey talk wit you now I'm with this cute big bosom girl who dey go ur church u been dey av crush on... I just freaked her.. she told me about u and her.... u wan come join?

Hahahahahaha: it took her just fiften minutes to get to ikoyi from oba elegushi road.

Mehn!!!! They are the worst players ever!!!

I wonder why? Is it because they really don't think it's such a bad thing? Or they just a bunch of mean ass mumfreakers!!!

What are you saying @op
Your story is incoherent

1 Like

Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by MrCork: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
mizzthang: Hello everyone. Happy new year to y'all.

Okay, this last weekend something happened that I never thought was possible in that level.

Break ups are bad, but when it's a girl-girl one or a guy-guy one, it is messier!!!

Hahahahahaha: it took her just fiften minutes to get to ikoyi from oba elegushi road.

Mehn!!!! They are the worst players ever!!!

...sweery no oofeince but can u summarice it to one sentence? angry
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Vyolet: So which of your pucis have you been cheating on?

All of them..

grin grin grin grin grin

i wish...im not a cheater o. u wanna find out?
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
-Mr Cork-:

...sweery no oofeince but can u summarice it to one sentence? angry

what a man cain do, a woman cain do even beytter...
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abbey2sam:

What are you saying @op
Your story is incoherent

read again

1 Like

Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
San Miguel:

wait for me!!!!!!!!!

jumps in the back of the car****
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Dyt(f): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Flips up n down
Again
And again
And again
Can someone pls summarize what she wrote?
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by MrCork: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
mizzthang:

what a man cain do, a woman cain do even beytter...

...,can a woman climb a tree? undecided
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
-Mr Cork-:

...,can a woman climb a tree? undecided

A woman can climb anything as long as its standing straight and firm.
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Dyt: Flips up n down
Again
And again
And again

Not meant for u to understand
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
Op i didnt read all, please what is the bone of content?
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by MrCork: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang:

A woman can climb anything as long as its standing straight and firm.

..climb tree with high heel shoes?... I giv up! undecided
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Well
Thang, this is what i have to say.
I hate lesbians ....they are possesive and extremely jealous. but i
wonder why the wast of energy..Like WTF am i gonna marry u biatch?
I'd take a bi-chic anyday.....the versatility is awesome. And yes
bi'simply enjoy d best of both worlds with no drama!
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by diamonddre: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dyt: Flips up n down
Again
And again
And again
she wrote jargons
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by diamonddre: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mermaid.of.life:
Well
person
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by seangy4konji: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
@op. Abeg u get alomo for dere make I take hold body.
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mermaid.of.life:
Well

Hmmm... **checks to see if Idotik is anywhere near**

Pm me yah number abeg... cheesy grin grin
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
diamond_dre:
she wrote jargons

Hehehehe...

U say?
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Bizibi(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
OK!!! dis looks like a lesbian thread,it seems u re looking fr a lezzy
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bizibi: OK!!! dis looks like a lesbian thread,it seems u re looking fr a lezzy

That's ur deduction?
[sup][/sup] undecided
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Vyolet(f): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang:

All of them..

grin grin grin grin grin

i wish...im not a cheater o. u wanna find out?
ofcourse,sisters cheating on one another isn't no biggie,it happens always. Faithfulness is overrated in such relationships. I wouldn't blame you when you cheat,it isn't easy taking your eyes off some fresh booty sisters. wink
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
diamond_dre:
person
un-educated razzoid! smiley
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Vyolet:
ofcourse,sisters cheating on one another isn't no biggie,it happens always. Faithfulness is overrated in such relationships. I wouldn't blame you when you cheat,it isn't easy taking your eyes off some fresh booty sisters. wink

smiley wink
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mermaid.of.life:

un-educated razzoid! smiley

U don vexing? No mind am

Walk it off
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
seangy4konji: @op. Abeg u get alomo for dere make I take hold body.

I get oo

Even ogidiga dey sef!
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
diamond_dre:
person

No name calling... it doesn't suit ur morality/sexuality gauge... leave d thread...
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by 190daclown: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
smh undecided
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
mizzthang:
[s]They are wild, destructive and such a bad temper[/s]. trust me, some guys has nothing on them when it comes to them being a control freak over their babes. and again, the guys should go take lessons from them......[s]many of them are the worst players ever!!![/s]

i have no problem with them...in fact i am officially bi-curious.... i want a dyke...those hardcore tomboyish ones that sags and smokes weed...i wanna know what they think...who they are behind closed doors...******SAVE UR NASTY COMMENTS OOOOO****

I wonder why? Is it because they really don't think it's such a bad thing?[s] Or they just a bunch of mean ass mumfreakers!![/s]!
what they think?
They think abt every lil thing a normal human being will think abt
Who they are behind closed doors?
LEZBOS
Re: A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
zeemoore:
what they think?
They think abt every lil thing a normal human being will think abt
Who they are behind closed doors?
LEZBOS

That's not what I mean...

What do they talk about? Sports? Lipsticks? Dicks? Condoms? 'show me dah bootie, baby" 'shake that ass'? "Who's ur dada/momma now?"

Hehehehe...

What do they say when they doing the do...

"Fkrk yeah!! Come on baby, like dah...yea like dah!" or "grind dah puss men! oh yeah bitch!"

Lol

**covers face

God have mercy! I don spoil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me 2 Weeks Ago Because Of My Small Joystick / Is Clarita Another Ponzi Scheme? / Sorry What Do Guys Gain From Being Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.