Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday (5179 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2014
After much waiting and asking for a date with this lady I've always had something for, and I've always wanted to go out with, i got a positive response, and we fixed our first date for yesterday, which was monday, by 3.30pm. 20minutes befor time i was already at the venue waiting for her. Waited till 4pm, before she called and told me she has a visitor with her, asking for 15minutes to which i obliged. She took extra 1hr, before arriving at 5pm, before which I've eating, drank and had good time with myself cos i felt she wasn't gonna come again. Well, she finally came. Asked to offer her something, she said she would rather take away. So we had our lengthy discussions and finally after much ado, and fruitful first date, we decided to call it a day, we got her some stuffs she wanted, then at 6:30 we were done talking, buying and needed to leave when it started raining cat and dog. We waited patiently, but the rain wasn't even giving signs to stop. At 8pm we were waiting, and she was getting worried cos it was late. So when the rain reduced, we decided to enter. I wasn't happy cos we didn't get to walk, hold hands, look at the sky, etc as every normal date goes. We got a bike, i needed to drop her home first, before going my way. Still inside the rain, we where already soaked. We finally got to her street, but the okada man refused entering saying the erosion was much. We dropped, i was already shaking from the cold and so was she, i held her hands and we entered the erosion all in a bid to take her safely home, as we walked, the erosion got to our knees, the road was really bad. Walking down the street carefully because it was slippery, suddenly she slipped and fell inside the erosion, everything i bought for her, her phone, her money, all was inside the erosion with her, in my bid to quickly bring her out of it, i fell too in the erosion, and we found ourselves together inside, it wasn't funny plus i was really pissed, everything with her finally got missing, including her cash, we rescued the phone which was soaked, the goodies i bought her (that pained me more cos i spent some good cash plus she hasn't eaten dinner) floated away, we were both soaked in mud, i was only praying she wasn't injured. Finally after swimming and walking, we got her home by 9pm. She went indoors, still shaking from the cold with muddy erosion all over her body, she said to me, thank you for a nice time, the date was awesome (i knew it was opposite anyway) and shut her doors. I went back through that mud, this time not minding if i swam or not, hissing, looking at the sky and feeling so bad. Finally still soaked, i got home at about 10pm, went straight to my room, and jumped on the bed. This was my story and it happened yesterday.
Thanks for reading
MODS PLS DONT RELEGATE THIS POST TO THE BACKGROUND
THANKS

3 Likes

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by sholikay(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Bad luck 4 u..mhen na phuck up things o.

1 Like

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2014
What happened was inevitable boy.
Just ensure that her phone is working perfectly.
That's all you owe her and check on her if she is good.
You had no control over what happened.

Yeah then offer to buy her some nice goodies again. Ladies like fast food.

1 Like

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Gboliwe: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2014
Freest: After much waiting and asking for a date with this lady I've always had something for, and I've always wanted to go out with, i got a positive response, and we fixed our first date for yesterday, which was monday, by 3.30pm. 20minutes befor time i was already at the venue waiting for her. Waited till 4pm, before she called and told me she has a visitor with her, asking for 15minutes to which i obliged. She took extra 1hr, before arriving at 5pm, before which I've eating, drank and had good time with myself cos i felt she wasn't gonna come again. Well, she finally came. Asked to offer her something, she said she would rather take away. So we had our lengthy discussions and finally after much ado, and fruitful first date, we decided to call it a day, we got her some stuffs she wanted, then at 6:30 we were done talking, buying and needed to leave when it started raining cat and dog. We waited patiently, but the rain wasn't even giving signs to stop. At 8pm we were waiting, and she was getting worried cos it was late. So when the rain reduced, we decided to enter. I wasn't happy cos we didn't get to walk, hold hands, look at the sky, etc as every normal date goes. We got a bike, i needed to drop her home first, before going my way. Still inside the rain, we where already soaked. We finally got to her street, but the okada man refused entering saying the erosion was much. We dropped, i was already shaking from the cold and so was she, i held her hands and we entered the erosion all in a bid to take her safely home, as we walked, the erosion got to our knees, the road was really bad. Walking down the street carefully because it was slippery, suddenly she slipped and fell inside the erosion, everything i bought for her, her phone, her money, all was inside the erosion with her, in my bid to quickly bring her out of it, i fell too in the erosion, and we found ourselves together inside, it wasn't funny plus i was really pissed, everything with her finally got missing, including her cash, we rescued the phone which was soaked, the goodies i bought her (that pained me more cos i spent some good cash plus she hasn't eaten dinner) floated away, we were both soaked in mud, i was only praying she wasn't injured. Finally after swimming and walking, we got her home by 9pm. She went indoors, still shaking from the cold with muddy erosion all over her body, she said to me, thank you for a nice time, the date was awesome (i knew it was opposite anyway) and shut her doors. I went back through that mud, this time not minding if i swam or not, hissing, looking at the sky and feeling so bad. Finally still soaked, i got home at about 10pm, went straight to my room, and jumped on the bed. This was my story and it happened yesterday.
Thanks for reading
MODS PLS DONT RELEGATE THIS POST TO THE BACKGROUND PLUS DO THE NEEDFUL. THANKS
What a dirty young man! Jumped into your bed in your soaked and muddy outfit? Ewwwwww
Tomorrow one sister will be posing as your wife. Tufia!

11 Likes

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by marieolae(f): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Ey ya better luck next time
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Spidermon: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Sorry
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Gboliwe: What a dirty young man! Jumped into your bed in your soaked and muddy outfit? Ewwwwww
Tomorrow one sister will be posing as your wife. Tufia!
Ehen... I was tired and angry now... Plus i had already bathed in d rain grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by temhab(f): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Eyah. I feel for you bro
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Gboliwe: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Ehen... I was tired and angry now... Plus i had already bathed in d rain grin grin
What an excuse! angry
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2014
sholikay: Bad luck 4 u..mhen na phuck up things o.
Guy i tire... D matter still dey make me think...
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by eghos12(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2014
haba nno body write " picture or ..............."

1 Like

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Gboliwe: What an excuse! angry
When growing up, didn't u bath in the rain
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by valmunich(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2014
So you actually want this on the front page?
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2014
eghos12: haba nno body write " picture or ..............."
Or what Bighead tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2014
marieolae: Ey ya better luck next time
Will she even agree to a next time Thats what am thinking now...
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Gboliwe: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
When growing up, didn't u bath in the rain
I didn't fall into any erosion and jump into bed in my wet and dirty cloths. And hey! I am still growing up.
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2014
NairaMode: What happened was inevitable boy.
Just ensure that her phone is working perfectly.
That's all you owe her and check on her if she is good.
You had no control over what happened.

Yeah then offer to buy her some nice goodies again. Ladies like fast food.
Thanks for the encouragement... I will try again, i hope she even obliges
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2014
Gboliwe: I didn't fall into any erosion and jump into bed in my wet and dirty cloths. And hey! I am still growing up.
I was not happy, plus after the mud thing, rain washed away all my mud iniquities and i became whole again... No need to bath, i just needed that sleep so i wouldn't think... Plus i bathed when i woke up this morning grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by jmoore(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2014

EROSION DATE Part I

3 Likes

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Tymax(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2014
cheesy
Dude, are you sure she is the one for you? Think am well. grin
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2014
jmoore:

EROSION DATE Part I

Lol!!! You must be high! Are you expecting part two Enemy of progress tongue
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Tymax: cheesy
Dude, are you sure she is the one for you? Think am well. grin
Do you measure the one for you by inevitable circumstances
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Spidermon: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2014
Incase she agrees to another date, make una no near Third mainland bridge because.......hmmnnn
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Tymax(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Do you measure the one for you by inevitable circumstances
All those things happened to you? On your first date with the girl of your dreams?

My brother this is highlay Spirishual. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Iaz93: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2014
Only if she had come early. . .all those shytes wouldn't have happened. SMH

1 Like

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Spidermon: Incase she agrees to another date, make una no near Third mainland bridge because.......hmmnnn
Because what Finish your statements now
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Spidermon: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Freest:
Because what Finish your statements now

If rain falls heavily again, make erosion no go flush una enter lagoon grin

4 Likes

Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by teewai3(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2014
dats quite unfortunate...beta luck next tym
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Freest(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2014
teewai3: dats quite unfortunate...beta luck next tym
Thanks grin cheesy
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by silvermist(f): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2014
Iaz93: Only if she had come early. . .all those shytes wouldn't have happened. SMH

True talk..she was the cause of it all. A date was fixed for 3.30pm and she came 5pm Anyway sorry bro, shyte happens.
Re: A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Hard luck maybe all the erosion things will not matter to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bar Where Teenage Girls Dance Naked Uncovered In Asaba / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. / What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.