Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) (28444 Views)

Attend a Two-day FREE Workshop On PMP, ITIL And PRINCE 2 / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 / Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by basking4me: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
cuteyangel:
I'm interested but its expensive.its online and its CAPM not PMP bsides na corper wey we b.na 2 months allawee.if u can gimme a reduction pls reply

Dear CuteyAngel,

We have decided to reduce the price for our online Project Management training course for Corpers only.

Henceforth, both the PMP/CAPM certification training will go for only N20,000 for all current corpers.

This also comes with the certificate that will be shipped to you for free anywhere in Nigeria. You must prove that you are a serving corp member to be a part of this PROMO. (copy of your call up letter will suffice).

I have sent you a mail too. You can visit http://pmnigeria.com/e-learning/ to have a view of the promo.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by adehinde: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Don't miss out..

3 in 1 mega promo:

MsProject,
Primavera,
Project management.

Fee: N30,000 only for 3 courses.

Combined training.

Dates: Sept 6,7,13,14,20
Time: 11am

Venue: Hundred degrees, 1st floor imole oluwa house, 11 isheri road, Aguda ogba, Lagos.

Payments made into: Gtbank Hundred degrees company 0136940851.

BB. 272E681E
pls pass it on.

1 Like

Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by xymigrator(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2015
Guys, Please am looking for a center in the south East. Currently work in Enugu and live in Owerri. I will appreciate any contact information about a trainer or center. Am interested in obtaining the CAPM.

1 Like

Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by mikaj(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
AfricaFace:
Drop your number and i will give you a call

Pls could you give me a call too. I've stucked doing my research on prince 2 and pmp.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by joeheaven(f): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2015
good morning lovely people,

i just stumble on this page today, and this is where i can get a good advice.

please i urgently need advice. i am an HND graduate of electrical electronics engineering, did telecommunication as an option.

and i need to further, now am thinking of studying information technology(IT) pgd in national open university(NAOU) while also considering doing certification course, but am confused on how to start. i dont have any certifications, and considering the segregation of bsc and hnd in our society, please kindly advice this young lady

i really want to build my career and also be a potential candidate for employment. currently am just doing a meagre job that is way not okay

desperately need advice, i have spent 3yrs on nothing after school, just need to kick off something as from next month.

thanks to you all for this forum.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by gracealabs(f): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good Morning
Are you considering a professional training?permit me to introduce our PMP Executive training to you ! PMI research reveals that there will be roughly 1.2 million new project management jobs created every year for the next 10 years!
Position yourself now for this global opportunity!
join our executive class in our executive suit@ Eleos School of Business and Information Technology,29,Adebajo Street,Kongi bus stop,New Bodija ,Ibadan.

Contact us on:
Tell: 08036449669
Email: esbit@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by kokobongo: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2016
Hi guys, please, I need new information on PMP developments and exams etc.

Thanks
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by EKPETI(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hello all, I am a banking and finance major. During my NYSC is did PMP training and HSE 2&3. Now, am thinking about pursuing a career as project manager.

Please, where will I start from? Which course should I undergo to become a certified project manager. Advice needs!
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by xta: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2017
EKPETI:
Hello all, I am a banking and finance major. During my NYSC is did PMP training and HSE 2&3. Now, am thinking about pursuing a career as project manager.

Please, where will I start from? Which course should I undergo to become a certified project manager. Advice needs!

I don't know if you still need this info.
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by bakeuhappy: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
xymigrator:
uys, Please am looking for a center in the south East. Currently work in Enugu and live in Owerri. I will appreciate any contact information about a trainer or center. Am interested in obtaining the CAPM.
Hello just saw your mssg? Pls did u get any information on CAPM in SE? I will appreciate it,if u can share. Thank u
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by donvoice(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kindly help a brother out. I studied Geology from the university and has been job hunting since 2012.

A notable man that works with a contracting company of an oil company as the manager has been helping me with part time job as safety officer for a little while now.

Two months ago, I asked him which course I can do to boost my CV and that can get me a better and permanent job. He told me to keep calm till he's able to see where they need someone, that he will inform me on the specific course to do.

Around 6am on Wednesday, he sent me an SMS to go for Project Planning course.

My country people, all I have been seeing is Project Management and no single Project Planning.

I later googled them to know the difference and I discovered there were differences between the two.

Please help me out before I goof. Should I go ahead with Projects Management or I should look more for Project Planning?

Or, who have an idea of where I can run Project Planning course?

Thanks
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by Fadphils(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
You can try out Gennesaret or Gil Automation. God bless
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by eme2015(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2019
onyii96:
Can someone pls advice me on where can I pursue a Masters degree in Project management while still working?
futo owerre i just applied for the post graduate
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by eme2015(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2019
Project management or construction management or highway engineering whic of then is more lucrative
Re: Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) by Jesutofney(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hello house, please i need your take on a life changing decision
i have my first degree in marketing from a Swiss university and now faced with the dilemma of going for masters in project management or simply enrolling at nebosh for the project management course. My fear is career progression and relevance of certificate. people with experience in the house please advice. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Graduate Survive With N50,000 Salary A Month? / Diamond Bank PLC: Annual Tsunami / What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.