Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Which Of The Following Is A Better Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Following Is A Better Man? (1035 Views)

Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Following Is A Better Man? by bacteria24(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
I came across this on Rl&HI forum and thot I'll share it with my fellow nairalanders. For the ladies in the house, which one is a better man? What do you guys think?

1. The man who makes you laugh
2. The one who makes you reach o.r.g.a.s.m
3. The one who pays your bills
Re: Which Of The Following Is A Better Man? by simplyme3(f): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
the one who gives you bacteria 24 7
Re: Which Of The Following Is A Better Man? by Alikaxon(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Girls re greedy. They want the 3 of them. @poster, what is the web address to that forum?
Re: Which Of The Following Is A Better Man? by Abbey2sam(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
All of them in one
Re: Which Of The Following Is A Better Man? by bacteria24(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
simply_me: the one who gives you bacteria 24 7

Lol. Don't even go there my sista, run and run from anyone with a risk of ma namesake.
Re: Which Of The Following Is A Better Man? by bacteria24(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Alikaxon: ...what is the web address to that forum?

It's a Zambian themed forum located here : https://www./392378173668/.
The grammar of some posters might give you a serious headache but there's so much going on there and you'll get a good laugh atimes

(1) (Reply)

Dating Or Just Meeting 'datable' People On Social Networks / Body Or Personality / *urgent Advice* Please ! She Is Leaving Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.