Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR (11129 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office / Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by gratiaeo(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Of course, I am ashamed to see supposedly sane human beings celebrating the return of their kinsmen driven away for far far land because of the poverty their Peter Obi has reign on their land.

Anyway, kindly help me tell you LOOTOCRAT GEJ to come back the ones in Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Yemen, and Indonesia back home too. I will need them for 2015 elections no doubt cool
Poverty entails fear and stress and sometimes depression. It meets a thousand petty humiliations and hardships. Climbing out of poverty by your own efforts that is something on which to pride yourself but poverty itself is romanticized by fools.
O! boy get a job and stop wasting your youthful age
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Charbless(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Long Statement + grammar, without images = fake News
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Shankboye(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: ^^ These are some of the things that make citizens love their country the more. I'm proud of the speed with which the govt moved in and evacuated Nigerians from that war-torn country.
speed? When did the war started? When did ur govt evacuate.. Darling these people are already saved if not, they should have been dead by now.. Next time, the gov can do better

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Dewze(m): 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
gratiaeo:
Poverty entails fear and stress and sometimes depression. It meets a thousand petty humiliations and hardships. Climbing out of poverty by your own efforts that is something on which to pride yourself but poverty itself is romanticized by fools.
O! boy get a job and stop wasting your youthful age

bro, that guy is playing you, but then you seem so eager to keep dancing to his tune. Others have gotten it but you so refuse to. Is it that difficult for you to simply ignore him and see him chicken out.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Good move by the federal govt.

I see that the bigoted dingbats are chanting "Igbos Igbos". Not minding that the majority of the states listed in the article were Northern, SS and Middlebelt, plus a jot from the SW by way of the so-called fountain of knowledge.

Igbos on their mind 24/7. I guess we are the most culturally relevant group on NL.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by RaptorX: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nigeria is so bleeped up now that thousands of its citizens will migrate to a desperately poor and chronically unstable country like CAR, some people say our large population is a blessing but i beg to differ, if Nigerians can migrate to CAR by the thousands am definitely sure there are thousands of Nigerian migrants in Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by 500GP: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
nnenna.1:
Good move by the federal govt.

I see that the bigoted dingbats are chanting "Igbos Igbos". Not minding that the majority of the states listed in the article were Northern, SS and Middlebelt, plus a jot from the SW by way of the so-called fountain of knowledge.

Igbos on their mind 24/7. I guess we are the most culturally relevant group on NL.

IT'S BAD NEWS THAT MAKE IBO RELEVANT ON NAIRALAND......

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by mickyarams: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nigerians never sieze to amaze me. What the 4ck are they doing in C.A.R? Most people don't even know where it is on the map.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by ugonna1054(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abuklaw: smh, people are now begging for like. Hope isn't what is trending on nairaland now? If so, can someone please like my post o. Lwkmd
BEGI BEGI
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Fricain: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
REVEALED AT LAST!
Its finally here! Discover 10 ways to achieve online success this year 2014. Click here to download your report.
http:///social/474/14865
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
SMH
Clerverly: I pity these returnees angry angry angry angry Now Their Suffering Start.

They will now experience irregular power supply
They will now experience bad roads at its worst
They will now experience kidnapping
They will now experience Cholera due to lack of access to good water
They will now experience hunger at its cruelest level
They will now poverty first line
They will now experience unemployment where it touches
They will now experience terrorism at its worst;

My Take: They should have remained there and fight their way through (at least the war there is defined) than coming to end their lives in more violent and corruptly ruled Country like ours! angry angry
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yes, bad and good news alike, even if other Nigerians are involved....example is this thread. Hence my reference to their cultural relevance and dominance in the country.

5.00GP:

IT'S BAD NEWS THAT MAKE IBO RELEVANT ON NAIRALAND......
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
taharqa: By d way, while watching d return of d 1st 365 persons on Saturday on either AIT or NTA, I noticed that there was at least a South African amongst them. When d SA lady was interviewed, she said some of them took refuge in d Nigerian Embassy in CAR and that the Nigerian authorities allowed some of them to come with Nigerians to Abuja. She was very grateful to Nigeria for evacuated them from CAR..

How did you know she was a South African? And please don't tell me because she said so. Was she black or white?
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by ceejayluv(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Derail which thread?

IF THE LOOTOCRAT GEJ likes, let Him go evacuate all the ibos from Malaysia, Thailand, Yemen, back to Nigeria for 2015 elections, it will be sweet heaven for other eminent Nigerians in the diaspora whilst GEJ will still be kicked out by 2015.

Is this not the height of st.upidity? A supposedly sane people are celebrating evacuation of their brothers from a country they should have no business in in the first place cry
Effects of smoking GBANA...
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by ceejayluv(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2014
Tumisang:

How did you know she was a South African? And please don't tell me because she said so.
Why would anyone falsely claim to be south African in that situation?
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by 500GP: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2014
nnenna.1:
Yes, bad and good news alike, even if other Nigerians are involved....example is this thread. Hence my reference to their cultural relevance and dominance in the country.

YORUBA CULTURE IS RELEVANT BEYOND NIGERIA..

YORUBA CULTURE IS RELEVANT IN BENIN REPUBLIC , CUBA, BRAZIL.....

WHEN IT COMES TO EDUCATION YORUBA IS DOMINATING.............

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by adewataiwo: 12:22am On Jan 07, 2014
FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk FOR YOUR LATEST DATING ADVISE EXAM CHEAT AND CONFIRM EXPO,ALL NIGERIA NETWORK FREE BROWSING,,LASTEST MOBILE AND PC TUTORIAL.WEB DESIGN TUTORIAL.UNLIMITED EBOOK,AND LOT MORE CHECK http://www.examloading.tk
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2014
lorretta u: SMH

HML Lorretta smiley

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by egbenduru: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2014
In as much as I commend the FG for the timely intervention,the fact remains that there is nothing to write home about that country.I have some of the people from there as friends,Nigeria is by far better than CAR,you need to even watch the scenes from the war torn areas on France 24 to understand better.Moreover our returnees claiming to have lost everything,I doubt if they got anything there knowing the poor state of the nation.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Irrelevant.

I was talking about Igbo relevance and dominance in Nigeria as evidenced by this thread.
5.00GP:

YORUBA CULTURE IS RELEVANT BEYOND NIGERIA..

YORUBA CULTURE IS RELEVANT IN BENIN REPUBLIC , CUBA, BRAZIL.....

WHEN IT COMES TO EDUCATION YORUBA IS DOMINATING.............
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by 500GP: 12:50am On Jan 07, 2014
nnenna.1:
Irrelevant.

I was talking about Igbo relevance and dominance in Nigeria as evidenced by this thread.

I'VE TOLD U THAT THEY ARE RELEVANT BECAUSE OF THEIR VICIOUS ACTIVITIES...

DOES THIS THREAD PORTRAY A GOOD RELEVANCE ABOUT THE IBO?
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Tonylyte(m): 12:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Uchiha Madara:

Good Job is what I'm trying to say,

I just ryhmed it, did it my way,

didn't you hear that CAR is in a fray,

and the people brought back just avoided dismay?

So please for the hating you display,

I suggest you check it and throw it away.
talent is wen u make tonylyte lyks your post..nice1 bro.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Tonylyte(m): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
So you want us to stay doing what because your LOOTOCRAT went to bring some of your ibo brothers home for elections and some of them manage to sneak their SA g/f into Nigeria?

Abeg let persin hear word
just lyk ya apc allies created boko horam to distract gej's govt, that is how u re here to derail ths wonderful thread of gej's wonderful gesture. Apc wil neva change. E bi lyk say apc na genotype, cos una get similar character.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2014
Ok it looks like you are making me go in circles.

Here are my points again, in case you didn't get the memo:

They are very relevant for Good and for Bad.

They are very relevant even when other tribes are involved in larger numbers, as evidenced by this thread.

Hence, they are the most culturally dominant and relevant in Nigeria.

Rinse and repeat.

My last post here.

5.00GP:

I'VE TOLD U THAT THEY ARE RELEVANT BECAUSE OF THEIR VICIOUS ACTIVITIES...

DOES THIS THREAD PORTRAY A GOOD RELEVANCE ABOUT THE IBO?

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Tonylyte(m): 1:05am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: ^^^ ALERT!! Omo_Tier1 is begging for cheap attention, please don't give it to him.

His mission is to derail this thread so please don't quote or reply him. Let him suffer in silence. grin grin
wise one, abeg no vex. I bin don quote d mumu b4 ah c ya post.

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by phlame(m): 1:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Kennyfancy: .: yes,,dis our winners 21 days fasting go realy work for me,,AMEN,,finally i made front page,,it nt easy,,dis is a sign of better year,, want to used dis meduim to thank GOD,,, ( pls note it GOD nt allah oh ) for is mercy and grace dat made me front page,,nt to forgt my barbing saloon in warri,,u realy supply dis cash for me,,
WAIT OH ! IS DIS AN ARTICLE ??

U are not even the poster undecided
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Tonylyte(m): 1:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Shankboye: speed? When did the war started? When did ur govt evacuate.. Darling these people are already saved if not, they should have been dead by now.. Next time, the gov can do better
hohohohohoho! "Wen did the war started" na de war affect ya english 2? Oga them d allow pidgin.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Litmus: 1:29am On Jan 07, 2014
I bet 90% of those people arnt even Nigerians. Knowing the Nigerian mindset, we would bring them to Nigeria anyway, we wouldn't have the heart to leave anyone behind if we can help it. I'm all for this humanitarian mindset of ours but we should be more professional about these things by now. We should set up a refugee camp and verify who is Nigerian and who is not. We have to do this sort of thing because if there's one thing Niraland has thought us, it is that many African peoples loath and wish us bad - mainly out of jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by dasparrow: 4:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Litmus: I bet 90% of those people arnt even Nigerians. Knowing the Nigerian mindset, we would bring them to Nigeria anyway, we wouldn't have the heart to leave anyone behind if we can help it. I'm all for this humanitarian mindset of ours but we should be more professional about these things by now. We should set up a refugee camp and verify who is Nigerian and who is not. We have to do this sort of thing because if there's one thing Niraland has thought us, it is that many African peoples loath and wish us bad - mainly out of jealousy.

@Bolded

Precisely! And as Nigerians, we must always keep that in mind.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Bush2013: 5:18am On Jan 07, 2014
estyvino: 1,277! And more to be evacuated, hhhhmmmm! Any country you go and cant find Nigerians (esp.Igbo's), it there means, they are not humans..lol
Thumb up the Fed. Govt. It shows this Govt cares for its people.
SHAME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Reactivated - Shares Short Story / Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go / NASS Workers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances And Arrears, Block NASS Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.