Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66413 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2014
rekeson: Yes she is a fraud but she is also a performer. We all are corrupt so let's just focus on her achievements.

All I see here is dirty politics by APC
with people like you,Nigeria is doooooooooooooomed

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2014
callmenow: I have now read around this story and done one or two probes. There has not been any conclusive proof of forgery. That a college which has been shut since June 2013 will now issue a statement on Mrs Oduah is not germane. Normally, SR or their cohorts should have gone to the supervising education body (of the college in question) to verify their allegations before going to publish. They should have also verified from NASS about their own investigation of the matter. NASS, in their verification exercise of probable ministers will either approve or refuse to approve a minister after conclusive probe. It is improper that SR is polluting and corrupting Nigerians and the larger world by being the judge, jury and executioner. We must applaud good investigative journalism and reports, however on the same token, must abhor and repudiate debased and unsavoury publications. There is a reason why NASS were elected (or selected). They were mean't to do all these JOBS. Tinubu served two terms in Lagos despite his certificate issue with Chicago. Andy Uba was the effective chief of staff of OBJ with dubious certificate issues (incidentally, he submitted his WAEC for both his governorship and senatorial punts, instead of the contentious US certificates.). The list goes on... I have in the past done a quick probe on educational achievements of the NASS. three quarters have questionable certificates. Four of the governors in the north have questions to answer. A quarter of the special advisers in ministries has questionable CV's. Most educated and comfortable people in this country are uninterested in POLITICS. The reasons are numerous. However, Nigerian politics is like no other. Ethnic, tribal and jingoistic nonsense about this woman must be cauterized. Sanity must prevail
Well said!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by sultanemerald(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

You can question all you want, rant all you want, do whatever you want to do... You're free to do so, but making unguarded and foolishh comments like you did in your post I quoted in response to holier than thou attitude, you sure need to cut it out. She was made a minister based on her qualification (education, experience and other factors).

Why are we making such noise about this? Did she not go for NASS confirmation? Why did NASS not perform thorough investigation on her? All they had to do was hire an investigative firm and in two weeks even before their hearing and confirmation, all the results will be made available. So please, preach your FALSEHOOD else where.

Again, you're free to criticize her, I really don't care, but STOP your inference and justification to Igbos...Peace.

Shame on you. Its weep worthy that young men and women in country are forever blinded by ethinicity. So, dont you know that she and the members of NASS should be prosecuted?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2014
buchilino:

my problem with these guys (sahara) is dat they dont 2 spread dr touch lite 2 all politicians, they seems 2 have a special interest 2 stella. or r they really independent as they claim?
Independent my foot angry
They are APC propaganda machine that are out to tarnish GEJ image with his administration.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by rekeson: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2014
tedcutie:

Maybe you should learn more on INTEGRITY

Politics in 9ja lacks integrity, she won't be d last to forge degrees.

I have moved past corruption, we just need performers cos no saint will ever see Aso rock till d end of time.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1: from thief to fraudster.

before you know it, alaigbo people will flood this thread, with their ''she is our daughter'' slogan

We should not even expect less from a tribe, taht celebrate criminality and with get-rich-at-all-cost syndrome.

The woman is a disgrace to womanhood.

apart from the fact that you are a moronic ediot that generalizes.... every body is innocent until proven guilty..... and yes she is our daughter but is she did any of these things, she should face life in prison.... and i will support that with jesus joy....

stop Generalizing, that is the number one sign of a not so intelligent person

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Abbey2sam(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Oh! Oh! Now this is bad
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Gabriel_sylar: she choose a crises school to blow her lie....fuking bitch am sure she is also transgender too...an ex-man......
ewooooooooo,you mean say she get brocos before before?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2014
rekeson:

Politics in 9ja lacks integrity, she won't be d last to forge degrees.

I have moved past corruption, we just need performers cos no saint will ever see Aso rock till d end of time.
Reminds me of Toronto and Chicago certificates saga grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by 500GP: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2014
jomogbomo: There's nothing new here , Its a shame that our politicians and ministers engage in this shameful act of certificate forgery , from Tinubu and his "Toronto certificate" to Salisu Buhari and his "Toronto certificate" to Gov Ibrahim Idris and now Oduah.. the list goes on and on.

SHOW ME UR PROOFS THAT TINUBU IS NOT A GRADUATE OF TORONTO UNIVERSITY.....

BASELESS COMMENTS
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by comrChris(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Pataki: Oya Jonathan set up another committee to look into this alleged case.

Useless and spineless president.
u r such a big fool 4 using such words on mr president,learn 2 respect n pray 4 ur leaders if u want 2 lead
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Pamcrest(f): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2014
callmenow: I have now read around this story and done one or two probes. There has not been any conclusive proof of forgery. That a college which has been shut since June 2013 will now issue a statement on Mrs Oduah is not germane. Normally, SR or their cohorts should have gone to the supervising education body (of the college in question) to verify their allegations before going to publish. They should have also verified from NASS about their own investigation of the matter. NASS, in their verification exercise of probable ministers will either approve or refuse to approve a minister after conclusive probe. It is improper that SR is polluting and corrupting Nigerians and the larger world by being the judge, jury and executioner. We must applaud good investigative journalism and reports, however on the same token, must abhor and repudiate debased and unsavoury publications. There is a reason why NASS were elected (or selected). They were mean't to do all these JOBS. Tinubu served two terms in Lagos despite his certificate issue with Chicago. Andy Uba was the effective chief of staff of OBJ with dubious certificate issues (incidentally, he submitted his WAEC for both his governorship and senatorial punts, instead of the contentious US certificates.). The list goes on... I have in the past done a quick probe on educational achievements of the NASS. three quarters have questionable certificates. Four of the governors in the north have questions to answer. A quarter of the special advisers in ministries has questionable CV's. Most educated and comfortable people in this country are uninterested in POLITICS. The reasons are numerous. However, Nigerian politics is like no other. Ethnic, tribal and jingoistic nonsense about this woman must be cauterized. Sanity must prevail

What have u said now? We shouldn't believe SR's probe but we can believe yours, abi?
Who told u NASS does any verification on nominees......they rely on what SSS tells them.
I stand by SR story until i hear from Stella
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2014
CFCfan:
She's 100% female.
how did you know?is she your sister or sugar mummy?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Decryptor(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Instead of Tinubu and his yoruba cohorts to look for other meaningful ways of spending money, they are paying sahara reporters to spread malicious lies against Stella! What won't we see from this anti-ibo chalartans? Simply because of 1 airport which was converted to international in the SE, that's why these møгøns have lost sleep!
First it was armoured BMW which recently, we found out that fowlshola's fleet of cars are even more expensive.
Then later, it was a "fake" statistical report that Enugu is the unsafest place in Nigeria.
The whole thing is amusing me because these APC bigots are just making a fool of themselves while we watch. They'll come out with one kind of ranting, make some noise about it while their e-warriors here on NL will bark and after they've lost their voices, they retire back to their cages to cook up another scandal.
Stella will remain the minister for Aviation till her tenure elapses and after that will probably become the governor of Enugu state.
Any møгøn who doesn't like it should "Go and Die".
Long live Stella Oduah...Best Minister for Aviation Nigeria has ever had
Long live GEJ, the president
Long live Ndigbo
Long live the SE and those in support of GEJ.
As for anti-GEJ and apc apologists, i cannot guarantee the validity of your life.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Pamcrest:

What have u said now? We shouldn't believe SR's probe but we can believe yours, abi?
Who told u NASS does any verification on nominees......they rely on what SSS tells them.
I stand by SR story until i hear from Stella
hear from stEAlER?my brother forget it,oro o dun lenu ole,what do you expect her to tell us. We don enter one chance for stEALER hand
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by rekeson: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2014
IYA NGBALI: with people like you,Nigeria is doooooooooooooomed

With people like u who thinks APC is any different, Nigeria is triple doomed!!!!!

CORRUPTION is when ABOKIS (north), COWARDS (west) and DOSE SHORT GUYS (east) are forced to live 2geda as one.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by tochiz(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy

Abeg loss!!! which attack on ndi igbo...a thief is a thief and we igbo are tired of getting bad names from shameful misrepresentation. And how is she Igbo sef....SMH

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2014
ARES:

apart from the fact that you are a moronic ediot that generalizes.... every body is innocent until proven guilty..... and yes she is our daughter but is she did any of these things, she should face life in prison.... and i will support that with jesus joy....

stop Generalizing, that is the number one sign of a not so intelligent person

where was your idiotic head when people from your clan were shouting, ''she is our daughter and leave her alone''; during the car from the moon saga.

Demented soul from the abyss of hell.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2014
She need to resign and go back to village to defend her wrestling belt. angry

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Decryptor(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2014
Instead of Tinubu and his yoruba cohorts to look for other meaningful ways of spending money, they are paying sahara reporters to spread malicious lies against Stella! What won't we see from this anti-ibo chalartans? Simply because of 1 airport which was converted to international in the SE, that's why these møгøns have lost sleep!
First it was armoured BMW which recently, we found out that fowlshola's fleet of cars are even more expensive.
Then later, it was a "fake" statistical report that Enugu is the unsafest place in Nigeria.
The whole thing is amusing me because these APC bigots are just making a fool of themselves while we watch. They'll come out with one kind of ranting, make some noise about it while their e-warriors here on NL will bark and after they've lost their voices, they retire back to their cages to cook up another scandal.
Stella will remain the minister for Aviation till her tenure elapses and after that will probably become the governor of Enugu state.
Any møгøn who doesn't like it should "Go and Die".
Long live Stella Oduah...Best Minister for Aviation Nigeria has ever had
Long live GEJ, the president
Long live Ndigbo
Long live the SE and those in support of GEJ.
As for anti-GEJ and apc apologists, i cannot guarantee the validity of your miserable life.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Gboliwe: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2014
ogologodimkpa: This is a confirmed lies moreso it's coming from Sahara Reporter aka Amebo.com.
It is a known fact that they are APC propaganda machine that thrives
on lies just to discredit GEJ and his government sad.

They'll fail grin
true. SR is known for its lies. That's why I said 'if found to be true'. I take everything including the date on its site with a suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by UDENSCO: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2014
It is not surprising to hear this. If you meticulously scrutinize the certificates presented the political class, you will be shocked to discover that more than 80% were forged. This is even why they encourage establishment of private universities that will aid their forgery motives. Why will it not happen where we believe so much on paper certifications. Why will it not happen when appointments are not done based on meritocracy but God-fatherism. Just wait awhile, THE UGLY ONES ARE YET TO BE BORN.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Tville(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2014
Another post to fan the embers of mutual distrust and ethnic bigotry. I weep for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by pembisco(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2014
Ok sahara reporters. She has changed her mind. She got d mba degree frm Oxford university, uk

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by EagleNest(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2014
Clerverly:

The Woman That Gave Us Enugu International Airport grin grin grin

Point of correction. She did not give us Enugu Int'l Airport. She was simply doing her work as Minister of Aviation.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by 500GP: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2014
ogologodimkpa: I agree with you on this one grin.
Sahara Reporters are known liars aka Amebo.com.
They are APC agents and propaganda machine that thrives on lies and can write anything to tarnish
GEJ image and his administration lipsrsealed.

IS IT SAHARA REPORTERS THAT TARNISHED HIS ADMINISTRATION WITH
CRISIS IN RIVERS STATE
LACKADAISICAL ATTITUDE TOWARDS TERRORISM (BOKOHARAM)
NON CHALANT ATTITUDE TO PROBE CORRUPT OFFICERS IN HIS ADMINISTRATION?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Ghadafy(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

You can question all you want, rant all you want, do whatever you want to do... You're free to do so, but making unguarded and foolishh comments like you did in your post I quoted in response to holier than thou attitude, you sure need to cut it out. She was made a minister based on her qualification (education, experience and other factors).

Why are we making such noise about this? Did she not go for NASS confirmation? Why did NASS not perform thorough investigation on her? All they had to do was hire an investigative firm and in two weeks even before their hearing and confirmation, all the results will be made available. So please, preach your FALSEHOOD else where.

Again, you're free to criticize her, I really don't care, but STOP your inference and justification to Igbos...Peace.

You should be ashamed of yourself, reading your posts is very disgusting.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2014
ImperialYoruba: She need to resign and go back to village to defend her wrestling belt. angry

OMG!!! *hot tears* cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2014
Fellow Nigerians, let us forget about justice under this administration, no such thing exist here.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by chino11(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Concocted story!

Yorobass wants the return of Aviation sector to them by all means necessary..

They have hatched all plans aimed at sweeping the amazon away but she will emerge unscathed despite their unleashing of media war against one of the most formidable and high-performing minister in this administration..

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by showby: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Na Wa!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Toks2008(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Na today! that one no be news. Next.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.