Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66235 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Polio: 1:46am On Jan 07, 2014
I am not surprised!

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IGBOSON1: 1:52am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life: I'm seriously done with these jokers... Like WTH

^^^I'm happy you're leaving this thread! These disgusting animals would go to any length to dig for 'dirt' to try and discredit this hardworking woman. Leave the thread for them to continue feasting on; they're only acting true to type with their 'pull-him-down' nature!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:53am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're obviously special in the brain, or you're just deceitful. I won't even go into detail, but look at the bolded and tell me whats the rubbish you're so intent on regurgitating on here?

You have security clearance at your job does not transpose to you getting one on account of the Government. You're a talkative clown if I ever came across one. Oh, you got clearance too given to you by the U.S GOVT? Lmaooo For your info, nobody thats PRESENTLY cleared by the U.S Govt will come online boasting to that effect and even be willing to place a bet revealing that info: YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE A LIAR AND A SHAM.

Very pathetic. grin grin grin grin grin

You stated that because of her education, yet little education, she's exposed to all sorts of govt secrets and I told you, it doesn't work like that. The wiki leaker that exposed millions of files to assanage was a high school drop out working at the Pentagon, the one serving, one serving asylum in Russia was a computer nerd, a high school dropout as well... Yet, with all your working at the Dept of State, your so-called clearance doesn't come anywhere close to these two... SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

I NEVER said I had one, your continuous insistence made me ask you to tell me how the process was. I asked you three questions, I did not tell you to give me details on what you do. There's a difference. The process involved in it IS NOT A SECRET, PLEASE. Please save me the whole no one come online bs, if you ain't gat it, you don't save your bs grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IGBOSON1: 1:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Manny4life, leave the thread for them!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 1:56am On Jan 07, 2014
IGBO-SON:

^^^I'm happy you're leaving this thread! These disgusting animals would go to any length to dig for 'dirt' to try and discredit this hardworking woman. Leave the thread for them to continue feasting on; they're only acting true to type with their 'pull-him-down' nature!

I really don't care what they do, I said what I said, I won't call her fraud until the claims are VERIFIED. Whoever don't like it, should GO and DIE.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:59am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Very pathetic. grin grin grin grin grin

You stated that because of her education, yet little education, she's exposed to all sorts of govt secrets and I told you, it doesn't work like that. The wiki leaker that exposed millions of files to assanage was a high school drop out working at the Pentagon, the one serving, one serving asylum in Russia was a computer nerd, a high school dropout as well... Yet, with all your working at the Dept of State, your so-called clearance doesn't come anywhere close to these two... SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

I NEVER said I had one, your continuous insistence made me ask you to tell me how the process was. I asked you three questions, I did not tell you to give me details on what you do. There's a difference. The process involved in it IS NOT A SECRET, PLEASE. Please save me the whole no one come online bs, if you ain't gat it, you don't save your bs grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool

You're obviously insane and I refuse to continue the looney games with you.

First, you pretended like you were cognizant with the workings of the law, next you claimed to know the workings of the U.S Dept.Of State. Before that, you were a Legislator.

Lets get back to the topic at hand because you're insistent on punching above your body weight and pretending like you've got an idea what you're talking about.

P.S: And for you to say that the process of attaining those clearances is not secret shows that you are not as versed as those Hollywood action movies have deceived you to think.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by manny4life(m): 2:00am On Jan 07, 2014
IGBO-SON:
Manny4life, leave the thread for them!

I'm leaving sir, let people stick to what they know..

Deuces.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by MayorofLagos(m): 2:13am On Jan 07, 2014
@post

Kalu Orji Kalu told a similar lie claiming that he attended Barewa College Zaria and that he was one of the student leaders in UNIMAID leading the "Ali Must Go" student riot. Both claims have been ruled deceptive lies, but he has not modified his wikipedia page with factual and truthful accounts.

Stealer Oduah should save herself the embarassment, just resign!

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by MayorofLagos(m): 2:16am On Jan 07, 2014
From wiki..

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 07, 2014
[b]Sahara Reporter is a propaganda News Media.

Sahara Reporters once published a report that President Good luck Jonathan was admitted in London after his birthday party and for excessive drinking of ogogoro. We later found out that the President was admitted as a result of food poisoning in Gambia.

Now this! I read this report with an unbiased mind and this is what i found.

In Paragraph 4, Sahara Reporter said: "The Provost Vice President of Academic Affairs, and the Vice President of Institutional Development said in response to our inquiries, “We don’t offer any graduate programs here.”"

However, Sahara Reporter also stated that "the school’s website states: “Saint Paul's College is accredited by the Commission of Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate [bachelor’s] degrees.

* If the school does not offer any undergraduate program, how do they offer their students a bachelor’s degrees? undecided

* What is the name of this Provost Vice President of Academic Affairs, and the Vice President of Institutional Development? No report on that, and as such cannot be verified.

And on Page 6, it said "Dr. Claud Flythe, St. Paul’s current president, could neither confirm nor deny this during a phone conversation with SaharaReporters."

Who then verified / confirmed that the school does not accredit its MSc program from an external body as it does for its BSc program?

* Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin gets accredited by (ACICS) in conjunction with North American University, USA
* Legenda University Malaysia gets accredited by (LAN) in conjunction with the University of East London, UK

I can go on and on... Many schools in the USA, Canada, UK, Caribbean gets accredited from an external body and they run a post-graduate degree.

According to Sahara Reporters, they saw it on the "school website". Sahara Reporters please show me which school list on their website that they accredit baccalaureate degree, Masters Degree and Doctorate degree.

From Paragraph 9-10, Sahara Reporters systematically dove into the BMW Scandal they started and 11-12 is an incitement for the beheading of Stella Oduah.

Paragraph 13 is the worse lie any news outlet should sell about the Nigeria Aviation industry. Nigeria aviation is ICAO certified now with state of the art technology. In fact a Nigerian was voted as ICAO President. The 1st African to head ICAO since inception.

If any Nigerian is in doubt about the Nigeria Aviation Industry please watch this short documentary of the rehabilitated Aviation Industry on youtube to verify.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voKZlZVscc4

I am a Nigerian in the diaspora, i love my country and i have the highest respect for the office of the Presidency. I will not sit back and watch Sahara reporters, a news media based in far away USA, ridicule the office of the Presidency on their every episodes and news publications.

SAHARA REPORTERS STOP THE EVIL PROPAGANDA AND SELL TRUE NEWS LIKE HONORABLE JOURNALISTS.
[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by masseratti: 3:13am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: [b]Sahara Reporter is a propaganda News Media.

Sahara Reporters once published a report that President Good luck Jonathan was admitted in London after his birthday party and for excessive drinking of ogogoro. We later found out that the President was admitted as a result of food poisoning in Gambia.

In Paragraph 4, Sahara Reporter said: "The Provost Vice President of Academic Affairs, and the Vice President of Institutional Development said in response to our inquiries, “We don’t offer any graduate programs here.”"

However, Sahara Reporter also stated that "the school’s website states: “Saint Paul's College is accredited by the Commission of Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate [bachelor’s] degrees.

* If the school does not offer any undergraduate program, how do they offer their students a bachelor’s degrees? undecided

* What is the name of this Provost Vice President of Academic Affairs, and the Vice President of Institutional Development? No report on that, and as such cannot be verified.

And on Page 6, it said "Dr. Claud Flythe, St. Paul’s current president, could neither confirm nor deny this during a phone conversation with SaharaReporters."

Who then verified / confirmed that the school does not get accredited for its MSc program from an external body as it does for its BSc program?

* Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin gets accredited by (ACICS) in conjunction with North American University, USA
* Legenda University Malaysia gets accredited by (LAN) in conjunction with the University of East London, UK

I can go on and on... Many schools in the USA, Canada, UK, Caribbean too gets accredited from an external body and they run a post-graduate degree.

According to Sahara Reporters, they saw it on the "school website". Sahara Reporters please show me which school list on their website that they accredit baccalaureate degree, Masters Degree and Doctorate degree.

From Paragraph 9-10, Sahara Reporters systematically dove into the BMW Scandal they started and 11-12 is an incitement for the beheading of Stella Oduah.

Paragraph 13 is the worse lie any news outlet should sell about the Nigeria Aviation industry. Nigeria aviation is ICAO certified now with state of the art technology. In fact a Nigerian was voted as ICAO President. The 1st African to head ICAO since inception.

If any Nigerian is in doubt about the Nigeria Aviation Industry please watch this short documentary of the rehabilitated Aviation Industry on youtube to verify.

I am a Nigerian in the diaspora, i love my country and i have the highest respect for the office of the Presidency. I will not sit back and watch Sahara reporters, a news media based in far away USA, ridicule the office of the Presidency on their every episodes and news publications.

SAHARA REPORTERS STOP THE EVIL PROPAGANDA AND SELL TRUE NEWS LIKE HONORABLE JOURNALISTS.
[/b]
but you don't have to type/write in bold letters for us to know you didn't attend a tertiary institution,if you do,you will know that colleges in the us don't offer "graduate"programmes,MBA is a graduate programme.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:15am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: [b]

[/b]
You're a Nigerian in diaspora is not in doubt, what I however question is your educational background. If you had even the slightest inkling you'd know that a Graduate Program is very different from an Undergraduate one.

I rest my case.

6 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:16am On Jan 07, 2014
masseratti: but you don't have to type/write in bold letters for us to know you didn't attend a tertiary institution,if you do,you will know that colleges in the us don't offer "graduate"programmes,MBA is a graduate programme.
lmaoo we both picked out the same thing, and basically fed the clown the same answer.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 3:19am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: [b]Sahara Reporter is a propaganda News Media.

Who then verified / confirmed that the school does not get accredited for its MSc program from an external body as it does for its BSc program?

I can go on and on... Many schools in the USA, Canada, UK, Caribbean too gets accredited from an external body and they run a post-graduate degree.

[/b]

Ignorant village illiterate, at your old asss age, you still don't know the meaning of graduate program and the difference between a graduate programs and common under graduate degree?

You are obviously another sad byproduct of jonadafts ogogoro creekside elementary school...smh

15 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by joromi: 3:21am On Jan 07, 2014
@rude dough

You are a big time olodo...
You don't know the difference between undergraduate and graduate programs abi...

What do you do in the diaspora? Abi your diaspora is Congo...

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 07, 2014
You all quoting me should shut the hell up. In the UK, it's not called a graduate degree. An MSc program is a Post Graduate degree.

After your undergraduate degree, you become a graduate. Your masters degree is a post-graduate degree. So keep your irrational self acclaimed intelligence to yourselves and stick to the topic and the propaganda by Sahara Reporters.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 3:30am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: You all quoting me should shut the hell up. In the UK, it's not called a graduate degree. An MSc program is a Post Graduate degree.

After your undergraduate degree, you become a graduate. Your masters degree is a post-graduate degree. So keep your irrational self acclaimed intelligence to yourself and stick to the topic and the propaganda by Sahara Reporters.

Oponu, you are sadly compounding your olodoism ith more olodo rants...

What a grand dullard you are.

14 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by MayorofLagos(m): 3:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Well, Ive checked out the school website and gone to their stated accreditation board website. Here is what I found.

1. There is no school in their list of accredited colleges and universities called St Paul's.

2. I wondered if the name changed, so I pulled a pdf of former and new name list for colleges and universities. See attachment. The third from top was St Paul Polytechnic, now known as St Paul's College.

3. Neither the old nor the new name is listed in list of accredited schools.

4. Is St Paul lying on their web page, or is it an error of entry on the part of the accreditation board?

5. I will update later. I'm having someone verify for me on ground.

http://www.sacscoc.org/searchResults.asp

http://saintpaulsnet.com/

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by masseratti: 3:31am On Jan 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: lmaoo we both picked out the same thing, and basically fed the clown the same answer.
am really giving up on these people....
Btw thanks for taking ,maniac manny4life to the cleaners.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by joromi: 3:34am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: You all quoting me should shut the hell up. In the UK, it's not called a graduate degree. An MSc program is a Post Graduate degree.

After your undergraduate degree, you become a graduate. Your masters degree is a post-graduate degree. So keep your irrational self acclaimed intelligence to yourselves and stick to the topic and the propaganda by Sahara Reporters.

Is her school in the U.K ?
Next time, get your facts right before ranting

And you have the audacity to question Sahara Reporters? Is there any wrong part in the related information?
There job is to relate the news as it is and not embellish it to favor the present government... Nta does that already

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by joromi: 3:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: Well, Ive checked out the school website and gone to their stated accreditation board website. Here is what I found.

1. There is no school in their list of accredited colleges and universities called St Paul's.

2. I wondered if the name changed, so I pulled a pdf of former and new name list for colleges and universities. See attachment. The third from top was St Paul Polytechnic, now known as St Paul's College.

3. Neither the old nor the new name is listed in list of accredited schools.

4. Is St Paul lying on their web page, or is it an error of entry on the part of the accreditation board?

5. I will update later. I'm having someone verify for me on ground.

http://www.sacscoc.org/searchResults.asp

http://saintpaulsnet.com/

Did you read the news at all?

They lost their accreditation rights, June 2013
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by MayorofLagos(m): 3:37am On Jan 07, 2014

What we call college in Nigeria is called high school in America. Please understand these different protocols before you start mixing things up. They are talking about a degree awarded in US, not in Britain. Please calm down.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 3:39am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

I'm leaving sir, let people stick to what they know..

Deuces.

Oponu olodo no back bone, some co dullard throw you escape life line and you grab and bail. Good idea anyway, leave with your dumb rubbish and gayyy grins and smilies....

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:

Oponu, you are sadly compounding your olodoism ith more olodo rants...

What a grand dullard you are.

Can you object to my claim that the term Graduate program is not used in the UK? undecided I studied at the University of Nottingham and i'm proud of it. Do you want proof?

Agbameta, everyone knows you as a frustrated Nairaland troll and a nuisance. I will be giving you an honor if i debate with you on academical qualification, so fvck off. grin

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by MayorofLagos(m): 3:41am On Jan 07, 2014
joromi:

Did you read the news at all?

They lost their accreditation rights, June 2013

Thank you Sir!

Like Stealer Oduah, St Paul is deceitful. Its over 6months, that website should have been updated to reflect facts. This school must be one of those ghetto colleges that Ibos love to patronize. No wonder they have the highest number of graduates in the world but are highly incompetent and inefficient.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 3:52am On Jan 07, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Thank you Sir!

Like Stealer Oduah, St Paul is deceitful. Its over 6months, that website should have been updated to reflect facts. This school must be one of those ghetto colleges that Ibos love to patronize. No wonder they have the highest number of graduates in the world but are highly incompetent and inefficient.

Saint Paul's Loses Accreditation
June 22, 2012
By
Scott Jaschik

The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools announced Thursday that it has removed the accreditation of Saint Paul's College, a historically black college in Virginia.

[b]
While accreditors regularly place colleges on warning or probation, or give them marching orders to deal with certain issues, the revocation of accreditation for a longstanding college (Saint Paul's was founded in 1888) is relatively rare and can have extreme consequences. Students can participate in federal student aid programs only if they are enrolled at accredited institutions. Most colleges -- and particularly those like Saint Paul's, where most students are from low-income families -- cannot survive without being eligible for students to receive aid.

Saint Paul's students can continue to receive federal aid during an appeal process that the college vowed Thursday to pursue.

The college acknowledged the seriousness of the situation by announcing that it has created a "transition committee" to help students who may want "to solidify their plans for the fall" by transferring elsewhere.

SACS officials cited a series of areas where Saint Paul's had been found deficient -- even after two years on probation during which the college had been told it had to improve. Among the areas SACS cited were violations concerning financial resources, institutional effectiveness in support services, institutional effectiveness in academics and student services, lack of terminal degrees for too many faculty members, and a lack of financial stability.[/b]

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2012/06/22/southern-accreditor-strips-st-pauls-recognition

You are not lying for real..Big time ghetto college..
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: You all quoting me should shut the hell up. [b]In the UK, it's not called a graduate degree. An MSc program is a Post Graduate degree.

After your undergraduate degree, you become a graduate. Your masters degree is a post-graduate degree. So keep your irrational self acclaimed intelligence to yourselves and stick to the topic and the propaganda by Sahara Reporters.[/b]

You are even more stup1d than i thought.. Is the article about a UK school?? now go back to the dish u are washing you miserable buffoon!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 07, 2014
joromi:

Is her school in the U.K ?
Next time, get your facts right before ranting

And you have the audacity to question Sahara Reporters? Is there any wrong part in the related information?
There job is to relate the news as it is and not embellish it to favor the present government... Nta does that already

Well, if i don't know that a Post-Graduate degree is a Graduate degree, shouldn't i be corrected? What was the Olodo and illiterate name calling for?

BTW everything about that news is wrong and based off of mere speculation and partisan journalism. No facts given.

How many small Universities accredit their degree? Does that mean they can't offer a Post-graduate degree? Many schools run their post-graduate programs and get accredited by external bodies. You can study in College-A and get a degree from College-B. Examples are:

So what is Sahara Reporters saying? They expect it to be on their website too? That's stu.pid! Very Stu.pid of them!!!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

Well, if i don't know that a Post-Graduate degree is a Graduate degree, shouldn't i be corrected? What was the Olodo and illiterate name calling for?

BTW everything about that news is wrong and based off of mere speculation and partisan journalism. No facts given.

How many small Universities accredit their degree? Does that mean they can't offer a Post-graduate degree? Many schools run their post-graduate programs and get accredited by external bodies. You can study in College-A and get a degree from College-B. Examples are:

So what is Sahara Reporters saying? They expect it to be on their website too? That's stu.pid! Very Stu.pid of them!!!

The school does not offer the course AT ALL lets even forget the accreditation part OR ARE YOU THIS DAFT

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains / Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.