Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

You Can Never Be In A Relationship Without Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Never Be In A Relationship Without Having Sex (790 Views)

Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Never Be In A Relationship Without Having Sex by kestatipsy: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2014
(stop deceiving yourself; women especially)

There's no relationship without sex contrary to what so many people have been made to believe especially the young ones(female). So many people have sited the fact that some people have succeeded in it but I say to you no one have succeeded in it,this might sound strange to you but its the truth, the only truth there is this
"if you don't want sex don't be in a relationship"
Some people will buy into this idea but still question the rationale behind it;some people might say they've seen it happen in the course of reading this but has it really happened?.

Let's break it down:
Sex can mean any of this kissing,masturbation,mutual masturbation,fingering,fore-play,non-penetrative sex,vaginal sex,anal sex,smooching.

Now ask yourself can you be in an intimate relationship without engaging in any of this?

If you say yes,then it means you are not in an intimate relationship because the love you have for your partner will cause you to have feelings which brings about intimacy.

"Just because you're not having penetrative sex does not mean you are not having sex"

You don't need to have sex to commit fornication the act of committing fornication isn't until you have penetrative sex or any of those form of sex mentioned earlier,I think Christians will agree with me that all it takes to commit fornication is for you to look and lust in your heart which means mere looking and lusting in your heart shows you've had sex within you.

Now again ask yourself is it possible to be in an intimate relationship without lusting after your partner in your heart the answer is no.
So if you don't want to have sex in a relationship don't be in one

Saying you and your partner have both agreed not to have sex in your relationship does not make sense it only shows how misinformed you are or have been. Most young people who make this statement cuddle deeply,kiss, lust after each other or even indulge in smooching/fingering and yet claim they've not had sex.

Remember just because you are not having "penetrative sex" in your relationship doesn't mean you are not indulging in other form of sex. However There's the courtship stage you don't have to be in a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship to get to the courtship stage so rather opt for that option.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Never Be In A Relationship Without Having Sex by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Omg!!!! shocked

I lust after Beyonce!!! embarassed

I have had sex with Beyonce!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

*updates facebook status* grin grin
Re: You Can Never Be In A Relationship Without Having Sex by dagbokoncept(m): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2014
I agree with you 90perct cos u don't have to be absolutely correct. Am suprised when I read people comments on NL claiming they are saints knowing quite alright no one is. Even the so called Christians are worst, am a christian and am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: You Can Never Be In A Relationship Without Having Sex by farano(f): 12:49am On Jan 07, 2014
undecided
Re: You Can Never Be In A Relationship Without Having Sex by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Op, e don be for you.
Re: You Can Never Be In A Relationship Without Having Sex by 190theclown: 1:23am On Jan 07, 2014
If you like talk from now till the next 3 eze market days

with nigerian girls it would enter one ear and leave through the other

them nor de hear word! Na so God create them from heaven come
Re: You Can Never Be In A Relationship Without Having Sex by dexpotter(m): 1:29am On Jan 07, 2014
ok. Wud fink abt it . Abeg Wetin i b dy do b4 sef?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Test- How To Know A Man Is Attracted To You / When Your Ex-girlfriend's Father Still Calls You. / Help A Fellow Bros..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.