Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? (870 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage / Something U Wish U Culd Change About Ur Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by densil(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2014
dont let little things build up, express ur sef by telling him or her how and wot u feel

1 Like

Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by densil(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2014
he first time my girlfriend and I got into a real fight, we both did this.We were quick to talk about and made sure it never happened again.I think our relationship is much better for it. If we are really mad at each other, we might need to take a few hours away fromone another. But we both make it a point to realize we both love each other now matter what kind of fight we get into, sometimes we even end up cuddling and falling asleep in silence and just not talkingto each other until the morning when we can talk about with out emotions being tooin the way.We have two rules:1.Both of our voices may raise louder and use a different cadence than a conversational tone, but we never yell at each other.2.We never say hurtful things to each other. If we need to talk about something that may hurt the other person - most recently Ineed to workout and get back into shape after being a little down and letting myself go a bit - we do it as nicely as possible while telling the other person how much love them often duringthe conversation.
Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Talk about everything in the early stage. Talk about what you like and dislike

1 Like

Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2014
You never get to know your partner until you see them when they are angry and how they react or handle the temperament.
It always work for me. After the initial sweet savoring of love, and I'm sure you are very comfortable with me, I will push you into anger and watch the reactions, you act like 'sorry, let's push everything under the carpet - not good', 'we quarrel a bit then we decide to sort if out - better', 'You start shouting and breaking or even silent treatment - I run'.

Never plan a future based on love alone.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by IykeWest: 12:55am On Jan 08, 2014
MouthAction is safer and berra than real. Ones?
undecided
Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by addictiv(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Me thinks relationships re just a waste of time. But if you re going into one learn to cultivate friendship. You hardly grow apart if you re each others bffs. Such friendship is sustained by communication. It goes beyond just talking to each other.
Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by True2myself24(f): 3:10am On Jan 08, 2014
Mynd_44: Talk about everything in the early stage. Talk about what you like and dislike

I agree. And it's not just talking about it but also spending quality time with your partner so that you can see for yourself the things they enjoy and the things that bug them. You can only learn do so much from talking with your partner over the phone. It's when you spend physical time with them that you get an in depth idea of who they are.
Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by True2myself24(f): 3:16am On Jan 08, 2014
densil: dont let little things build up, express ur sef by telling him or her how and wot u feel

That's true. But sometimes it's hard to know when to bring something up. Like if something is bothering me about my relationship, I have to sleep over it. The reason why is because I can be very over dramatic sometimes to the point where I over analyze things based off of my emotions. But when I sleep over it it helps me to calm down and look at this from a more logical point of view. Then once I've done that, I determine whether or not if the issue is still a big deal enough to tell my partner or if it's something that I can let slide.
Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by Benedictus90: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
I believe wot helps most in any relationship is d level of commitment from both parties involved, if u r committed nd serious abt ur relationship nd d oda partner is too, den..d relatnship will grow..ma own point of view..

1 Like

Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by Lionbite(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Relationship is'nt the way it is pictured in movies or romantic novels, dont expect it to be smooth all through cos 'ups' and 'downs' are bound to happen. But what really matters at the end is LOVE
Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Well, for evrione in a r/ship, i have this word...,

“Evri Begining must have an End“. It might be a happy ending or sad ending.

Just watch out, be urself, dnt lose ur self esteem, be happy, and enjoy life to the fullest.
Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by GoodFaith: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lionbite: Relationship is'nt the way it is pictured in movies or romantic novels, dont expect it to be smooth all through cos 'ups' and 'downs' are bound to happen. But what really matters at the end is LOVE
Great comment
Not just love but respect, consideration and fairness
What are you will to give?
How will you deal with the up and down of life
secret , secret, lie, lies !!!!!! will not help the relationship
Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by GoodFaith: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mynd_44: Talk about everything in the early stage. Talk about what you like and dislike

You can only talk about "what you Known"
What about the unknown?
Talking does help but you can talk today to the end of the world
Respect, consideration, fairness , commitment and wisdom Will be the great tools that will help any relationship
Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by Uniquexty(f): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Understanding is important
Re: What Is Something U Think Evryone Should Know About Being In Relationship? by addictiv(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
nyere84: Well, for evrione in a r/ship, i have this word...,

“Evri Begining must have an End“. It might be a happy ending or sad ending.

Just watch out, be urself, dnt lose ur self esteem, be happy, and enjoy life to the fullest.
Ya most folks only think of the sweet beginnings. They dont envisage a bitter end.

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / Foreign (or White) Wife Vs Nigerian Wife: Advantages And Disadvantages. / "Men Want Sex; Women Want Love".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.