Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

xxxxxx - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / xxxxxx (112181 Views)

xxxxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

xxxxxx by Sleekydee(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Thread closed

1 Like

Re: xxxxxx by tintingz(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2014
A wife bad idea.
Re: xxxxxx by liloelawwal(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2014
she either doesnt love or trust her hubby or all of d above.
Women can so hit u below d belt @ tyms.
if i were d man i wil jst sit n cry cos i jst cant imagine a divorce or sth else
Re: xxxxxx by Sleekydee(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2014
in her defence....she claimed if she had told him, he wouldnt av allowed her...
Re: xxxxxx by dBard: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmm....
Zobo....check.
Sticks of suya..check.
Comfy throw pillows. ....check
**spreads mat n waits f d e-fight t begin*
Re: xxxxxx by sexymoma(f): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2014
The husband should stand his ground as the head of the family.
He should tell her if she still want to remain in his house she should sell the mansion.
He shouldn't bother about the amount she wants to sell it.
He should just make sure she sells the mansion.
He shouldn't even bother seeing the document of the mansion.

Divorce Is Not An Option.
Re: xxxxxx by sexymoma(f): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Sleekydee: in her defence....she claimed if she had told him, he wouldnt av allowed her...
That is why it's not too good for a woman to be more wealthy than her hubby.... e too dey shark dem. why does she want to build a house when they are already building a family house angry
Re: xxxxxx by Sleekydee(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2014
sexymoma: The husband should stand his ground as the head of the family.
He should tell her if she still want to remain in his house she should sell the mansion.
He should just make sure she sold the mansion.

hey sexymomma.....I get ur point totally, and I dnt support d wife behaviours...am just stil tinkin, do u tink any naija ibo woman(yes she is ibo) wud pull thay stunt witout any1 knowledge den sell d ous at d expense of her marriage? d oart of d man acting as f head of d ous is welcomed...but I dnt tink selling d ous is an option her....plus I am 100% against divorce
Re: xxxxxx by pickabeau1: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2014
go through this thread,,, u may get some pointers here though no two situations are the same

https://www.nairaland.com/1496529/priest-aids-wife-build-without

The most important thing is the attitude of the people involved... is she the type that will rub his eyes into it later..
is he the insecure type that is worried by all those
Has he made comments to make her doubt her place in the union

She is his wife...ideally what she has is his and his hers.. but this is the real world
Re: xxxxxx by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2014
'Things fall apart'

Sexymoma, you can't be serious with 'auction the property' advice you just gave? That's a risky joke. It is well.

1 Like

Re: xxxxxx by Sleekydee(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
well am particularly more interested in whose name d documents of d house hold....if its d man's name, no lele...if its bth of dier names, good idea...but if its her name, wHala dey b dt
Re: xxxxxx by pickabeau1: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sleekydee: well am particularly more interested in whose name d documents of d house hold....if its d man's name, no lele...if its bth of dier names, good idea...but if its her name, wHala dey b dt

Well i think you should let the man sort this out,..

It should not matter whose names the house is built

Most cases, The woman is reacting to something... which you may not know except you are the man in question

2 Likes

Re: xxxxxx by Maipride(f): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
pickabeau1:

Most cases, The woman is reacting to something... which you may not know except you are the man in question

2 Likes

Re: xxxxxx by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ OP: I feel differently about this cos sometimes we women see things our husbands may not be seeing at a time in terms of foresight. It is possible the woman had good intentions about the said property which can ONLY be confirmed if the property documents were purchased with both names(Mr+Mrs).
It is also possible, the husband has displayed some character trait that made the woman take such decision in the unlikely event that the document titles were registered in the woman's name only. Eg the man's affinity to cultural dogmas(in some cultures in Igbo Land the man's people take over his properties including the woman in the case of death of spouse eg Abiriba, Ohafia people, it could be the man has a child out of wedlock, it could be infidelity of the past etc etc
All in all, i believe in marriage two have become one and there should be openess and transparency to the core. The reason i dont believe in 50-50%, 70-30% ish ratios/boundaries people keep setting in thier homes. Both of your pockets are one regardless of who earns more!!QED
Give the best in your marriage and hope for the best! As a child of God i do not believe in preparing for the worst,YES i am naive like that even if if such a situation God forbid arises God will surely FIGHT for me and man dares not contend with God's anointed.
kapish

2 Likes

Re: xxxxxx by Sleekydee(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Akaraoku$:
@ OP: I feel differently about this cos sometimes we women see things our husbands may not be seeing at a time in terms of foresight. It is possible the woman had good intentions about the said property which can ONLY be confirmed if the property documents were purchased with both names(Mr+Mrs).
It is also possible, the husband has displayed some character trait that made the woman take such decision in the unlikely event that the document titles were registered in the woman's name only. Eg the man's affinity to cultural dogmas(in some cultures in Igbo Land the man's people take over his properties including the woman in the case of death of spouse eg Abiriba, Ohafia people, it could be the man has a child out of wedlock, it could be infidelity of the past etc etc
All in all, i believe in marriage two have become one and there should be openess and transparency to the core. The reason i dont believe in 50-50%, 70-30% ish ratios/boundaries people keep setting in thier homes. Both of your pockets are one regardless of who earns more!!QED
Give the best in your marriage and hope for the best! As a child of God i do not believe in preparing for the worst,YES i am naive like that even if if such a situation God forbid arises God will surely FIGHT for me and man dares not contend with God's anointed.
kapish

nice write up and well spoken.....like I said earlier I know dis pple involve very well, for personal reasons I wont want to state d relationship I av with dem......after d so called surprise d man asked her do u want to leav mi? she said no.....she kept emphasizing its dier ous....den d man said wot shud happen to d ous we re bth building 2geda(tis mostly d man' fund, she as a wife just does d selections of tinz like tiles, paint color n al) she said she neva liked d house...dt dey shud move into her ous n sell dt one....then d part dats a lil questionable...she didnt invite any1 from her husby family 4 her ous openin but her own families were dere.
Re: xxxxxx by dayleke: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
^^^^Eeeemoooooo!!!!!!!
Re: xxxxxx by pickabeau1: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
Now you are providing more info

She wants them to sell the house. This is not necessary.. They can complete it and rent or sell

Not inviting the inlaws may mean she is not on good terms with them
Re: xxxxxx by Sleekydee(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
pickabeau1: Now you are providing more info

She wants them to sell the house. This is not necessary.. They can complete it and rent or sell

Not inviting the inlaws may mean she is not on good terms with them

well she doesnt seem 2 like dem in a way....which appears quit strange because no 1 has anyting against her.....
Re: xxxxxx by pickabeau1: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sleekydee:

well she doesnt seem 2 like dem in a way....which appears quit strange because no 1 has anyting against her.....

Maybe she feels threatened somewhat,..

Broadly has there been any cause for the man to doubt some things even previously or in recent times
Re: xxxxxx by ifedun2: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
I agree with Akaraokus that women at times see beyond men.
Like the woman said,if she had told the husband,he wouldn't have allowed her to do the project.Maybe he is the type who believes 'money is for spending' instead of putting things in place for the future.
For goodness sake,they have been married for 23years and the woman just completed a house!
Another angle to it is,the woman no longer trusts the hubby.Maybe she feels he has been keeping secrets from her or is involved with another woman.Mind you,these are mere speculations o.
If none of the above excuses are not tenable,then the husband should just accept that she did it in good faith and for the good of all.
Telling her to auction it is not an option please.
The woman should have been more open though.Such solo efforts tend to send the wrong signals.
Re: xxxxxx by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
sexymoma: That is why it's not too good for a woman to be more wealthy than her hubby.... e too dey shark dem. why does she want to build a house when they are already building a family house angry
really? You dont mean it?

Re: xxxxxx by ladygogo: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
kulyie? where you dey get all these pisures? grin
Re: xxxxxx by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
lady gogo: kulyie? where you dey get all these pisures? grin
you really really wanna know grin grin grin

Re: xxxxxx by bluuu: 1:57am On Jan 08, 2014
kulyie!!gringrin.u don dey do photography now abi wey u dey put ur clients pishures for NLtongue wink
Re: xxxxxx by pickabeau1: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Kuly u sef dey go tarkwa bay
Re: xxxxxx by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 08, 2014
bluuu: kulyie!!gringrin.u don dey do photography now abi wey u dey put ur clients pishures for NLtongue wink
photography ke? grin

I don snap with my phone finish before I go deu snap with camera.anyway am not a photographer o cheesy
Re: xxxxxx by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Sleekydee:

.dt dey shud move into her ous n sell dt one
Hahahahaaha. Nice try, never gonna happen. She should feel free to move to the house she so loves, I'm African.

PS: OP, please stop writing in abbreviations, this isn't 2go.
Re: xxxxxx by ypepe: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2014
Kulyie, pls do stop posting people's picture online without their permission.
U r bastardizin d whole thing and it is quite annoying to some of us.

I wonder why d mods have not brought this to ur attention yet.

Thank u.
Re: xxxxxx by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2014
I will feel bad if my partner does same.
Shows I have negative influence on him.

Not a way to go, but it has happened. They just have to talk about the hurt and move on.
Re: xxxxxx by ifyalways(f): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2014
That's an investment either for herself,the kids or the family. Either ways done is done,if e too pain the man make he build him own. tongue
Re: xxxxxx by omotenah(f): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2014
wow! this is so not a big deal, she built a house and didn't alert her hubby for some reasons best known to her... Since the man won't be so foolish to go live there or allow his wife to, he rather should be happy he's got a wise wife, other women would av spent that money on jewelries or a new car... So abeg he should cool temper and forget it abeg....

I know a woman that did same thing, in her defence she said her pastor had warned her not to tell anybody, if she does, no matter how she tried the house won't be completed for one reason or another... she obeyed her pastor.. Her husband was so mad at her that she didn't tell him but let me tell u today that after some years, her hubby got sacked, was jobless and they had to depend financially on the house rents gotten from the "she doesn't trust me house".

My two cents
Re: xxxxxx by magictouch: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2014
sexymoma: The husband should stand his ground as the head of the family.
He should just make sure she sells the mansion.

What is wrong with a woman securing her future and owning properties especially with the crop of men we have these days. I thought NL always
advise women to secure their future, now that she has done that u are now telling her to sell it cos of one greedy ideooot
@omotenah help me tell them everything must not be about the man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.