Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

xxxxxx - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / xxxxxx (112179 Views)

xxxxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: xxxxxx by tintingz(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2014
kulyie: you really really wanna know grin grin grin
You need cane grin
Re: xxxxxx by Sleekydee(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
not sure there was any particular reason...its just a surprise that went wrong....
Re: xxxxxx by soulglo: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
magictouch:

What is wrong with a woman securing her future and owning properties especially with the crop of men we have these days. I thought NL always
advise women to secure their future, now that she has done that u are now telling her to sell it cos of one greedy ideooot
@omotenah help me tell them everything must not be about the man

How is he being greedy? They are building a home together but she went and did this alone. She is a liar and should not be trusted. Obviously she has another agenda. To build a home worth millions of dollars while the one they are setting up for the family is not completed says a lot. Nigerian marriages and all the nonsense that happens in them is just crazy. How could she have that sort of money lying around that he is not aware of. I will never understand this separate money business that married couples do in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.