Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt (58442 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2014
tpia grin
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by anytaij: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2014
grin
femi9naija: Thought Tiwa was ynash-less undecided
My dear me I taya ooooooo surprised 2 c on Headies Awards nite omo d ynash no get part 2 grin
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by jhidey08(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2014
F.K.O:
BRO I HAVE D SAME FEELING TOO,IT'S JEALOUSY
nah, it's nt jealousy. I feel the same way too. It's jst our perception of d guy, my instinct is telling me dat her butt would b dumped (i don't pray 4dat sha), God bless dier union.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Maureen90(f): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2014
I cant get it why we worry over what is nt meant to.if him like make him even sex her in public na him wife
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Maureen90(f): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2014
I cant get it why we worry over what is nt meant to.if him like make him even sex her in public na him wife
tpia@:

Speak up and let us know who exactly you're abusing, don't be a coward.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by SexyLadyJ: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Me like you.. grin

grin LMAO grin
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
This picture isn't real, check tee's hand, his cloth, d sleeves and d distance, when he's not indomitables' stretchy
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Joshuadon: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
SHE DONE CHOP MONI NA
kennygee: she looks fat.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Joshuadon: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
anytaij: grin
My dear me I taya ooooooo surprised 2 c on Headies Awards nite omo d ynash no get part 2 grin
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Honestagbons(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
If he touch her butt,nor be he own
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
I actually love this pic. It's beautiful and 'Cozy'. Probably cos it was shot under twilight.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Akanboy1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
dis is not tiwasavag. :odis is not tiwasavag.
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by tunapawizzy: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
ifeomabernard: Three wordz* I don't care!
how will u care? when u have no a55 to be grabbed
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by tunapawizzy: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
ndidibabe: Your girlfriend must be very cheap and indecent o. She allows you touch every part of her body in Public when she isn't married to you? Imagine, inside a Bus! Not even in your own Car? So bad.
fola no dy touch ur own yansh for public?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Chaflyje(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2014
iamdhebuck: there is something bout this tee bills dude that feels off to me..like he'd dump the gal later or something

Same here... tho I hope am wrong
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
ajanifarouq: Weldon grab am well tee grab tiwa savage dat showed off her danger on stage, push am for water joor.

See leg....
Mschew angry angry
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by sobmos(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
kennygee: she looks fat.
. Wetin fat people do una?
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by Tayeni(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Caracta:

shocked
caracta...wetin na? i'd even give an arm and a leg just to be on a yatch. at least i'd have the other hand for grabbing grin
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by tunnechi(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2014
end like license plate??
(Guys,d msg is subliminal)
it means Flat lyk license plate....Eheheh
Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by fF01(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2015
this is aw 2 grab a butt!

Re: Picture Of Tee Billz & Tiwa Savage: His Hand On Her Butt by meobizy(f): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Lol. This guy who it was revealed he chased sugar mommies on the regular. The poor guy is in asylum in the states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Fans Slam Veronicah Sande For Her Dressing (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.