Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Should I Do In This Type Of Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do In This Type Of Situation. (597 Views)

Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo ) / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Describe This Type Of Love (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do In This Type Of Situation. by youngprof2n(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pls my fellow naira landers help me out.My uncle is the bride winner of my family.I just finished secondary school last year and came out with more than flying colours.My uncle promised to train me in the university bt i told him that i will like to study pure and industrial chemistry in the university bt he told me that he dont like the course that i should consider any of this courses,Pharmacy,civil engineering,geology,computer science and electrical engineering.I finally choose pharmacy bt he is nw acting strange at me when i want to tell him the one that i choose,he nw told me that he wil not discuss anything with me dt am too small that i should go nd tell it to my senior brothers dt he wil hear from them.Am thinking dt he is no longer interested because of others to train so since am industrious and hardworking am planning to buy the jamb form with my money nd keep on struggling to get money nd train my self.Am also a shareholder in many banks nd companies.Can i make it or to remain faithful to him.Your advise please.
Re: What Should I Do In This Type Of Situation. by Konnektions146(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
dont conclude yet
relax, do what he said and be ppositive.

Pray also
Re: What Should I Do In This Type Of Situation. by youngprof2n(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks bro.
Re: What Should I Do In This Type Of Situation. by Exponental(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
youngprof2n:
My uncle is the bride winner of my family....... and came out with more than flying colours.
breadwinner....... How do u define "more than flying colours"?
I want to assume u are exaggerating and hyper about things. Schooling is not an easy task. Try and understand what he wants. Talk to anoda family member who understands his nature, let d person intervene. Lay low, be positive and prayerful. God help u.
Re: What Should I Do In This Type Of Situation. by ruffhandu: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Whatever happens, go and buy that JAMB form now now now, money will come if you are determined to be educated.

I don't understand what you mean by "being faithful to him".
Re: What Should I Do In This Type Of Situation. by Vyolet(f): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
I thought letter writing is still included in Nigeria English syllabus. Kid you need to improve your writing.

As for your Uncle,he may be having some challenges so don't blame him yet.

(1) (Reply)

bomb peeps. wit no brain / Happy Birthday Nikkyshyne / When Was The Last Time You Did A New Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.