Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

When Was The Last Time You Did A New Thing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time You Did A New Thing. (595 Views)

Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Did A New Thing. by sammyjay3(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
I was discussing with a friend and he asked me this question "when was the last time i did something new" and i was silent for some minutes cos i can't remember the last time i did something new i keep repeating same thing everyday....... So nairalanders i want to ask when was the last time you did something new?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Did A New Thing. by xynerise: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2014
I bought a new pen today
Re: When Was The Last Time You Did A New Thing. by sammyjay3(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
xynerise: I bought a new pen today
lol that's not a new thing now, at least that's not the first time that u're buying a pen i mean doing something that u've never done b4.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Did A New Thing. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
I tried E-Bullying yesterday.
And Like serious, I felt good. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Did A New Thing. by xynerise: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
sammy_jay: lol that's not a new thing now, at least that's not the first time that u're buying a pen i mean doing something that u've never done b4.
Erm.....I won Arsenal FC on my PS3 last night cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Did A New Thing. by ShirelleBaby: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
I tried eating moi-moi in a soaked garri yesterday for the first time and I really enjoyed it-pls u all shud try it one day

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Did A New Thing. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
I did this to my wife during Nigeria and france match on monday

Since then av bin sleeping in d parlour cos she drew her own line close to the door of the bedroom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Discovering Africa - All About Being Nigerian / Will You Prefer Your Partner Cheating On You With Same Sex? / Where Are The Real Brothers At??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.