Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (47879 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Baron75: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones: I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels
Femi Fani Kayode Sir, kindly refer to the senate exposition on this matter and see that you are the worst tribalist, igbo hater, liar, deceit, rogue and mischievous person. You have been proven wrong in all your comments. For example, your shameless immoral assertion of having dated the wife of the most cherished Igbo leader, Amb Bianca Ojukwu later turned out to be lies and you were forcefully humbled to tender unreserved apology which you did shamefully. Again, when the Ignoble former president obasanjo wrote an open letter to President Jonathan, you opened you dirty mouth and vomited stench in support of obasanjo and was later disgraced by his own daughter, Iyabo who replied her father when the accused, Jonathan had not even uttered a comment. Yesterday, you took on Stella Odua's CV and vomited all sorts of nonsense against her, the Igbos and President Jonathan. Today again, the senate has made you a liar. Sir I heard you are a Lawyer like me, but I find it hard to believe because a lawyer by training can never base his assertions on unverified facts, only to end up vomiting falsehood. Can you now simply tender an unreserved apology to Stella Odua and the Igbos and next time, please take time and verify your facts before you pour them out. And please always leave the Igbos alone and stop being a tribal hater. May God forgive you sir.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by WilyWily5: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
To see smiles and Happiness in the faces of Yorubas, Nigerians should allow them to loot the National Coffers are they want.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Thank you for your honesty but i don't think that is the problem of Stella Oduah. grin grin There's no need to sound frustrated, i understand your predicament and GEJ is doing his best to fix those problem. kiss

Try to relax and enjoy the Fresh air. Maybe you could also stop engaging in those cheap propaganda by the APC. angry It is well. grin grin
The sarcasm obviously flew way over your head. Smh why am I not surprised?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by johnglo2(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
just passing to Ghana.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
FANNY POWDER IS DRUG USER AND DRUG DEALER.
FANNY IS IN OCCULT AND IS POSSESS BY SPIRIT AND IS IN TRANCE WHEN HE COOK UP LIES AGAINST PEOPLE.
FANNY USE HIS DAUGHTERS BECAUSE OF HIS PROBLEM OF VERY SMALL MANHOOD.
STELLA DOES NOT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT HIM BECAUSE HE WILL OVERDOSE VERY SOON.
FEMI FANNY DRUG ADDICT KAYODE IS DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF HIS OWN DAUGHTERS. DIRTY DOG.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pukkah:

Which one is Ijaw/Igbo rule again? In what capacity is Igbo ruling?

Do you care to explain?
,bros pls leave that e-diot,he is a slowpoke,let him explain how igbo is "ruling" and why using the term "ruling" for a supposed democratic setting.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pukkah:

Which one is Ijaw/Igbo rule again? In what capacity is Igbo ruling?

Do you care to explain?
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2014
Kodak2000: Fanny drug addict demon dog names on Nairaland-
T8KSY
NOBODY
SIMPLESEYI
SCIPIOAFRICANUS,
DESOLA
ODUA BOY
DJANGO1
IFECI
ORLANDO OWOH
SEGEGGS
WISEGUY
D REALTOR
ISPIKESDATROOF
OBIAGELLI
BABE ONLINE
SHYMEXX
ADE SUZUKI
More names will be revealed soon.
Fanny Demon Dog Molester of ur Daughters PAY DECEMBER SALARY!
NO HIDING PLACE FOR YOU CRAMJONES!
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by faadedayo: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2014
SeaGold: Stella Odua is responsible and accountable to the office of the PRESIDENT, her employer. She has no business with the SENATE or any agency of government.

She is a graduate which is the benchmark stipulated by the constitution for an individual to hold top public/ political office. Adding other professional certificates to her resume is and never the prerequisite for the monumental/infrastructure development in all the airports across the nation we are witnessing courtesy of her brilliance and effort.

But seriously why the hate on IBO ministers particularly when they seem to be performing and doing things right.

Barth Nnaji was thrown out for the cabals to continue their fraud.

Festus Odimegwu was thrown out for promising to conduct a credible census

The prerequisite for her office is indeed a bachelor's degree which she "claims" she has (please note that the said university is unable to confirm even this as they've been closed since June 2013). The fact that she LIED about her masters is what is in contention. No one asked her for a masters, she deliberately set out to defraud the Nigerian polity by making such claims and should therefore be held accountable without the interference of tribalism. She should go the way of Salisu Buhari of the Toronto saga. And the reforms at the airports? Have you been there lately? I guess you will be impresses if someone sold you a BB Torch (new phone, outdated technology) for 200thousand naira won't you? I believe her bullet proof cars should give you an idea of what's going on there.

It will be wise for you to confirm your facts before you spew them. I don't know about the others you have listed but Festus Odimegwu was not sacked for promising to conduct a credible census. He was obnoxious and incompetent amongst other flaws.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2014
faadedayo:

The prerequisite for her office is indeed a bachelor's degree which she "claims" she has (please note that the said university is unable to confirm even this as they've been closed since June 2013). The fact that she LIED about her masters is what is in contention. No one asked her for a masters, she deliberately set out to defraud the Nigerian polity by making such claims and should therefore be held accountable without the interference of tribalism. She should go the way of Salisu Buhari of the Toronto saga. And the reforms at the airports? Have you been there lately? I guess you will be impresses if someone sold you a BB Torch (new phone, outdated technology) for 200thousand naira won't you? I believe her bullet proof cars should give you an idea of what's going on there.

It will be wise for you to confirm your facts before you spew them. I don't know about the others you have listed but Festus Odimegwu was not sacked for promising to conduct a credible census. He was obnoxious and incompetent amongst other flaws.

This is Stella Oduah's CV released by the NASS and published by Premium Times Newspaper. There was no MBA degree on her CV, Premium Times confirmed this.

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

Can you show us where she claimed she acquired an MBA degree in the USA?
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by faadedayo: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
InvertedHammer: /
You are not asking the right questions:
1. Does she have MBA degree? If Yes, show the proof.
2. If No, did she state that she has MBA?

1st tier, 2nd tier universities in USA has nothing to do with Nigeria, if you ask me.

Let's go down memory lane...Compare and contrast

Gov. Fashola (UNIBEN) vs. Gov. Tinubu (Chicago State University)
Gov. Chime (UNN) vs. Gov. Chimaroke (Loma Linda University)
Gov. Peter Obi (UNN) vs Gov. Ezeife (Havard)
Gov. Amechi (UNIPORT) vs. Gov. Odili (University of Liverpool)
Stella Odua (?Tier University) vs. Fani Kayode (Cambridge)
Ngozi Iweala (Havard)

Just take a look at the list. Everyone on the list that went to the so-called 1st-Tier (highly rated) university in the
West was a big disappointment namely Ngozi Iweala, Chimaroke, Fani Kayode, Peter Odili, Ezeife. They all failed woefully.

Guess who performed remarkably well? Your inference is same as mine.

The problem is that we pay too much attention to peripherals and avoid the core issues. We get easily confused
by paper giants.

Meanwhile, Stella needs to prove critics wrong IMHO by providing a copy of her MBA if she claimed to have such as
insinuated.

\

VERY VERY VERY WELL SAID
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
FFK should show nigerians de degree he claim to have.
As drug come waste him and all his sp*erm and reduce him to drop saliva at sight of any igbo woman it is time to bury de man because it is clear that ...FFK HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS AND...
FFK...DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS WITH 1 INCH PE*NIS.
LEAVE ODUA AND FACE UR REAL PROBLEM...
PAY DECEMBER SALARY TO UR BOYS WHO DEY TYPE FOR U.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Ralphlauren(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
^^^^you are still on this FFK issue. Your pay masters are trying gan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic / Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) / Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.