Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (47904 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
wiseguy:

Exactly!!! This woman is just disgracing us, Ndigbo. Enough of her baggage. She should be shown the way out. This has nothing to do with tribalism and I wonder why people are generalizing. afterall, the house committee that found her guilty was chaired by another Igbo woman and one of the members of the committee that testified against her is also an Igbo. All these Igbo-defending apostles should please stay off.
Nwanne anyi nwanyi na ete anyi unyi n'iru. Tufiakwa!
seconded

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Inoknowbook: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones:

We will tackle her till the end. She is a disgrace to all hardworking women in Nigeria, Africa and around the world. This time around Stella Oduah must go down. She can't continue to hold public office, her end is Kiriki....Even if this government does not ensure that, we will make sure she ends up in prison for her crimes against the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Once the APC ascends the presidency, I can assure you the likes of Stella Oduah and any corrupt person for that matter, be it APC, PDP or whatever will rot in Jail. Mark my word! A new Nigeria is on its way!

If anybody deserves to be rotting in jail, it's u, ffk. Nigeria was so unfortunate to have u foisted upon us by the edeeota at ota. You left the ministry in worst shape than you met it after pillaging and robbing it blind. Your days are numbered. If the present government continues delaying putting you where u belong, to wit, in prison, I, as a law abiding and tax paying citizen of Nigeria will apply for the ag's fiat, and prosecute u myself.
You cannot take the fact that the Augean stable you left behind is being cleansed by a woman.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels

Cramjones now eat your words. grin

[size=16pt]THE TRUTH IS OUT!!!![/size]

Quote from detective Premium Times.

[size=14pt]"Meanwhile, in the same resume she submitted to the Senate, Mrs. Oduah did not indicate that she got a Masters from St. Paul.... She only claimed in the document to the Senate that she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from St. Paul’s College in 1982"[/size]

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152958-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-in-fresh-fake-doctorate-degree-scandal.html?wpmp_tp=1

grin grin isn't it a shame eh Cramjones? cheesy cheesy when will you guys give up? cheesy

Here is Stella Oduah's CV published by Premium Times. Where is the MBA Degree cited?

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Inoknowbook: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
wiseguy:

Exactly!!! This woman is just disgracing us, Ndigbo. Enough of her baggage. She should be shown the way out. This has nothing to do with tribalism and I wonder why people are generalizing. afterall, the house committee that found her guilty was chaired by another Igbo woman and one of the members of the committee that testified against her is also an Igbo. All these Igbo-defending apostles should please stay off.
Nwanne anyi nwanyi na ete anyi unyi n'iru. Tufiakwa!

Meechie onu ahu na esi isi nga ahu. Akpuoru. Gwa m ihe nwayia meere ndi ozo emebeghi? Gwa m ndi ka ndi ofe mmanu eri ngo n'uwa? Mgbe ffk na ezuzu ghari si n'obu minista, ebee ka i no? Ebee ka SR no, mgbe ezigbo onye ohi ahu azuru azu na eli udi ngo di iche iche? Gini kpatara na iputaghi kwuo okwu mgbe ahu. Onye ara. Ona ahu nwane gi ka i ga aputa mee ezigbo mmadu.

Eziokwu, o buru na m nwere ike imata nga i no ugbua, a ga m iji aka maghachi gi nti na azu. Okoko!

9 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fanny drug addict on trial for stealing 19 billions of naira.
Fanny is rap1st of his daughters. His is a very dirty man with small manhood he use to molest his daughters everyday.
FANNY IS CRAMJONES, Olandoh Owoh, Scipio Africanus, Dereola, and many others.
Fanny is a thief. Rap1st, murderer and king of ince$t.
Demon of molester of own daughters femi fanny Kayode

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by GovWahala: 12:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Kodak2000: Fanny drug addict on trial for stealing 19 billions of naira.
Fanny is rap1st of his daughters. His is a very dirty man with small manhood he use to molest his daughters everyday.
FANNY IS CRAMJONES, Olandoh Owoh, Scipio Africanus, Dereola, and many others.
Fanny is a thief. Rap1st, murderer and king of ince$t.
Demon of molester of own daughters femi fanny Kayode
This one needs to be chained as soon as possible b4 he runs naked into the market. Just spew rubbish from his gutter mouth.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by InvertedHammer: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Written by Fejiro Oliver

Oduah Certificate Scandal; Saint Pauls College President Denies Speaking To Sahara Reporters

Following the allegation of certificate forgery against Nigeria Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah, a Nigeria group called Nigerian Liberation Movement (NLM) has revealed that Sahara Reporters, an online media deceived the public on their purported conversation with Saint Pauls College President, Mr Peter Stith.

The NLM engaged the services of a private investigator based in the United States to help demystify the alleged scandal. They also investigated the certificate forgery of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, former Lagos State governor.

In a statement released to elombah.com, NLM stated Mr Peter denied ever speaking with Sahara Reporters and telling them that Oduah never attended the college.

According to the NLM President, the Registrar said that Sahara Reporters would need a court subpoena to enable them release such information to them, and since none of such court order was given, they also did not divulge any information.

The University was accredited by the Commission of Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Baccalaureate degrees but they lost the accreditation on June 21, 2012.

These were the numbers used in contacting the following people who proved Sahara Reporters story wrong.

Commission of Southern Association of Colleges and Schools: +1 404-679-4501

The President of Saint Pauls College: (+1) 434-848-3111.

The registrar of Saint Pauls College: (+1) 434-848-1800

Meanwhile NLM also stated that the Registrar of Chicago State University was frustrated that another inquiry is coming on the case of Bola Tinubu stating that they already sent a report to one Gani Fawehinmi in the past and we should refer to him. Any further information from them they noted would require a court subpoena.

This is the number used in getting the Registrar Chicago State University: (+1) 775-995-3521.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones: I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels

This guy FFK is an eediot
Always seeking relevance in anything Igbo
The great Gani Fawehinmi wa on Thiefnubus case for years crying out about his criminality
Tinubu is today a regional leader and King pin,a role model
So what has Stella Oduah done that others before her haven't such that her case will be special?
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2014
InvertedHammer: Written by Fejiro Oliver

Oduah Certificate Scandal; Saint Pauls College President Denies Speaking To Sahara Reporters

Following the allegation of certificate forgery against Nigeria Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah, a Nigeria group called Nigerian Liberation Movement (NLM) has revealed that Sahara Reporters, an online media deceived the public on their purported conversation with Saint Pauls College President, Mr Peter Stith.

The NLM engaged the services of a private investigator based in the United States to help demystify the alleged scandal. They also investigated the certificate forgery of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, former Lagos State governor.

In a statement released to elombah.com, NLM stated Mr Peter denied ever speaking with Sahara Reporters and telling them that Oduah never attended the college.

According to the NLM President, the Registrar said that Sahara Reporters would need a court subpoena to enable them release such information to them, and since none of such court order was given, they also did not divulge any information.

The University was accredited by the Commission of Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Baccalaureate degrees but they lost the accreditation on June 21, 2012.

These were the numbers used in contacting the following people who proved Sahara Reporters story wrong.

Commission of Southern Association of Colleges and Schools: +1 404-679-4501

The President of Saint Pauls College: (+1) 434-848-3111.

The registrar of Saint Pauls College: (+1) 434-848-1800

Meanwhile NLM also stated that the Registrar of Chicago State University was frustrated that another inquiry is coming on the case of Bola Tinubu stating that they already sent a report to one Gani Fawehinmi in the past and we should refer to him. Any further information from them they noted would require a court subpoena.

This is the number used in getting the Registrar Chicago State University: (+1) 775-995-3521.

SH is being bankrolled by Tinubu and co people say
GEJ and any supporters of his are their prime targets and they will do anything
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Sonitec: 2:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Gov Wahala:
This one needs to be chained as soon as possible b4 he runs naked into the market. Just spew rubbish from his gutter mouth.

Wow. Gov whale have describe exactly of Femi Fani Kayode. grin cheesy
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by deols(f): 2:42am On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Yeah, I never graduated from the glorified secondary schools called unis in Nigeria...and the 10th rate college cited on this thread. However, I did graduate with honours from one of the two red brick universities in west midlands. Yes, the only one in the city that makes west midlands thick. And I sure made my parents proud.

Perhaps, you couldn't decipher whatever I posted where I posted it because it wasn't in arabic, since you seem to have a problem with comprehending the use of English.

Anyway, don't chat shyte about my academic background. I hardly talk about it but I don't joke about it. That's a lot of hard-work and thousands of pounds worth of student loans, that I'm still paying back.

No. maybe you should stop chatting lies.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Obviously you post lies about yourself in an attempt to appeal to whatever sentiment is being played on a thread.

Who cares what university you attended..Is that changing the world in anyway??

At least be smart at it next time and stop trying to cover your lies with more lies. Only a liar will speak of me as lacking English comprehension skills. angry

I don't have your time or I'd have searched for the post. You claimed you are a drop out who despite that has achieved so much in life.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by 1009ja: 2:57am On Jan 09, 2014
There is one reason this lady is still a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria - STANDARDS.
This administration has zero standards. I had hoped that after 15 years (1999-2014), our
democracy would have started taking baby steps, at least. Jonathan does not have any
ethical standards. Don't blame just him . Obasanjo never did. Yar'Adua didn't either. We are all
sitting in a huge, moving, stinky bus being driven by successive incompetent and unlicenced drivers.
We don't know where we are being driven. Our luggages are being stolen by conductors as we
stop and go along this road with no signs and no mile markers. To make the matters worst, there are no
illegal police checkpoints, and this is supposed to be Nigeria. Something is wrong with this journey.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 09, 2014
deols:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Obviously you post lies about yourself in an attempt to appeal to whatever sentiment is being played on a thread.

At least be smart at it next time and stop trying to cover your lies with more lies. Only a liar will speak of me as lacking English comprehension skills. angry

I don't have your time or I'd have searched for the post. You claimed you are a drop out who despite that has achieved so much in life.

Shut up woman! People who attend / attended one of the Russell group universities don't announce their schools. shymexx is obviously a scholar of one of the good schools in England, his knowledge of the British academic style and standard is evident on NL. And you are apparently, a product of ASUU.

Is there a Nigeria University Science graduate here? angry Do you know how to use an electronic microscope? grin grin

**Runs off thread before the e-warriors lynch me.**

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Pennywise(m): 3:17am On Jan 09, 2014
seangy4konji: Am sure that clueless president will not say a word about this fake certificate of an issue...we weh get original certificates self,dem no gree give us small job...I sure say that PRESIDENT deh sleep with that woman for sure that na why hin no fit make decision...TOTO don erase hin common sense.

Serıously, If e see toto sef I not sure say e fıt Bleep that ıs why they call hım ıncompetent.

For those who ınsıst that Oduah never claımed she went to the Vırgınıa college (after edıtıng her fbk page, wıkıpedıa etc) I hope she wıll tell us where ın Amerıca she had her MBA.

For those on NL who are gettıng paıd lıke students hıred to carry placard for Oduah ın one of her many scandal, u have earned your money. For all the others, I pıty ur sorry mıserable lıves bc a plane crash knows no trıbe or kınshıp.

Ur rant on thıs thread puts a dent on the call for probıty and to rıd Nıgerıa publıc space of known scum. When next u are attacked by an armed robber or shot at by a hungry polıceman, u shld rem ur post on thıs thread.

All of a sudden people have turned FFK ınto a hero by tryıng to vıctımıze hım for drawıng attentıon to a patently crımınal act. FFK haters should open a new thread so they can demonıse hım properly but ıt doesnt take away from what we now know abt our avıatıon mınıster that she ıs not only a thıef but a certıfıcate forger.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by EreluY(f): 4:30am On Jan 09, 2014
tpia@:

I think its a UK thing, not so common in the US.

I've noticed it with UK trained folks, the most prestigious universities are very much respected.

In the US , it doesn't matter much except in politics perhaps.

Now, @ topic

Does nigeria not have vetting committees in charge of all these things?

Nobody crosschecks anything?

MORE IMPORTANTLY, ONCE THIS TYPE OF ALLEGATION HAS BEEN MADE, AND MADE PUBLICLY, DOES NIGERIA HAVE A SYSTEM IN PLACE TO TACKLE IT? I MENTIONED EARLIER ON A RELATED THREAD THAT IN A FEW EUROPEAN COUNTRIES INCLUDING GERMANY, CABINET MINISTERS WERE ALLEGED TO HAVE PLAGIARISED THEIR PHDs. THEY WERE IMMEDIATELY SUSPENDED PENDING THOROUGH INVESTIGATIONS, THEIR PHDs WERE AFTER CAREFUL INVESTIGATIONS REVOKED AND THEY ULTIMATELY LOST THEIR MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENTS. THE REVERSE IS THE CASE IN NIGERIA WHERE THE PRESIDENT'S PHD THESIS IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by deols(f): 4:34am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Shut up woman! People who attend / attended one of the Russell group universities don't announce their schools. shymexx is obviously a scholar of one of the good schools in England, his knowledge of the British academic style and standard is evident on NL. And you are apparently, a product of ASUU.

Is there a Nigeria University Science graduate here? angry Do you know how to use an electronic microscope? grin grin

**Runs off thread before the e-warriors arrive.**

No..You are the product of ASUU.

Anyone can know anything by simply reading about it.

With an iota of common sense, you'd realise that I did not say that he did not attend the school he claims to have attended.

That he said something else previously is what I pointed out.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by rexzqcom(m): 5:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Beginning to believe Gej must really be incompetent as alleged by some
on this forum. This lady is going to drag him to a pit of no return. Gave
up on this lady when she said air-crashes were acts of God. I knew the
duties entrusted to her, are above her capacity to deliver. Jonathan
should have let her go then. And if she is a honorable person, she
should have bowed out as a sign of contrition and apology for the
innocent souls lost due to her negligences of duty. Now after more focuses
on her, her emptiness increasingly get glaringly alarming at every turns.
As a fraud, she wil now be humilated out by gathering of consigned
citizens from the market-square. so to say.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by rexzqcom(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx: The college is not 2nd rate - it's 10th rate by American standard.

HBCU's are 3rd rate in America. And the college is like a 3rd rate HBCU - so do the maths.

Darn!! FFK definitely wants to beat that and play with her big ti.ts. lipsrsealed
Half-baked intellects often crowned the merits of their
intellectual prowess with the dignities of their schools. Inquiring minds
knowns so called great schools (ivy-league, etc) are only great due to their
highly discriminating process of selection for admission.
Thus, is the highly-gifted prospects that make the schools. Not
the other way around. Not the schools that made the students. There
are abundant wholely home-schooled scholars better than schools/
college schooled scholars. Majority of the knowledge based inventions
and discoveries from time to date were unveiled by people without any
former schooling infleunces. These they often do from home learnings,
home labs., kitchens, or garages.
So God, or nature made brilliant minds not schools. All schools
are great. Even no school learning like home-schooling is great. As long
as the inquiring is directed and focused on the object of desire.
Superior intellects are born, not made by school. We only use our
God given abilities to discern, learn, and aggregate knowledges
in our environments or schools. So for anyone to say somebody
is of inferior knowledge because of a school, reflects shallowness
in the person's awareness of learning processes. Of course some
schools are better financed, thereby generating more research &
development credits to the schools.
However, more credits are due to schools who takes poor
and below average students, then turn out average and above
average products. To me they are like the alchemies who turn
sands, and other base metals to gold. While the so called great
schools are only like the smiths who only polishes gold to
bring out their innate lustre that is already there by nature.
These natural golds shine regardless of school or no
school given the opportunity. Stev Job had one semester of
college, gave the world Apple. Bill Gate dropped out of college
gave us Microsoft. Martin Luther King jr, did not attend any of
the so called ivy-league, yet he is one of the greatest men
of the century he lived, if not of all time. So don't be fooled, God's greatness are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Pukkah: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2014
ideyvexnow:

All the years Yorubas and Hausas ruled this country, nobody criticized them like this, but just 3 years of Ijaw/Igbo rule and you guys can't even relax.

Which one is Ijaw/Igbo rule again? In what capacity is Igbo ruling?

Do you care to explain?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Drealtor: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2014
naija2dabone: Cry cry baby FFK, just gear up to face your corruption charges. You are closer to the kirikiri than you think. No amount of stella is this or that can save you. Cheers
So long as she is also jailed for this crime against Nigeria
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Cramjones now eat your words. grin

[size=16pt]THE TRUTH IS OUT!!!![/size]

Quote from detective Premium Times.

[size=14pt]"Meanwhile, in the same resume she submitted to the Senate, Mrs. Oduah did not indicate that she got a Masters from St. Paul.... She only claimed in the document to the Senate that she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from St. Paul’s College in 1982"[/size]

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152958-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-in-fresh-fake-doctorate-degree-scandal.html?wpmp_tp=1

grin grin isn't it a shame eh Cramjones? cheesy cheesy when will you guys give up? cheesy

Here is Stella Oduah's CV published by Premium Times. Where is the MBA Degree cited?

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf
Eh, I hear you, but why were citations all over the Web being edited left and right?
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2014
100%9ja:
There is one reason this lady is still a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria - STANDARDS.
This administration has zero standards. I had hoped that after 15 years (1999-2014), our
democracy would have started taking baby steps, at least. Jonathan does not have any
ethical standards. Don't blame just him . Obasanjo never did. Yar'Adua didn't either. We are all
sitting in a huge, moving, stinky bus being driven by successive incompetent and unlicenced drivers.
We don't know where we are being driven. Our luggages are being stolen by conductors as we
stop and go along this road with no signs and no mile markers. To make the matters worst, there are no
illegal police checkpoints, and this is supposed to be Nigeria. Something is wrong with this journey.
The only thing wrong is that GEJ is not worldly exposed that's why he thinks a locomotive, the type which was used by the u.s in the late 1800s, is something which he deserves praise for and continuously cites as an accomplishment.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Eh, I hear you, but why were citations all over the Web being edited left and right?

cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be new on the internet. So you think Stella Oduah handles those twiter account and facebook and linkedIn. grin grin

Sanusi Lamido is a Liar and a fraud. He claimed he has a Doctorate degree on his LinkedIn page, he must show us his PhD certificate or resign. grin grin

He has forged a PhD degree to gain appointment as the CBN Governor. This is my proof.

Dr Sanusi Lamido
http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/dr-sanusi-lamido/67/204/169

grin grin Mugu!

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

[b][size=10pt] cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be new on the internet.
Yes, because my whole life has been in a country that in the 21st century can't boast of clean water in every home, good roads, or 24hr electricity.

By hook or crook, we will help you change your country and stop people like you from further destroying it.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Yes, because my whole life has been in a country that in the 21st century can't boast of clean water in every home, good roads, or 24hr electricity.

By hook or crook, we will help you change your country and stop people like you from further destroying it.

Thank you for your honesty but i don't think that is the problem of Stella Oduah. grin grin There's no need to sound frustrated, i understand your predicament and GEJ is doing his best to fix those problem. kiss

Try to relax and enjoy the Fresh air. Maybe you could also stop engaging in those cheap propaganda by the APC. angry It is well. grin grin
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2014
[s]
deols:

[/s]

Stick to Islam and arabic. I know English isn't your first language and you probably attend one of those half-baked glorified secondary schools called Universities in Nigeria - hence your inability to discern the simplest things.

The only time I've ever talked about my qualifications here was probably in 2012, when I was having a discourse with - coogar, jay_bee, Sagamite and Queensmith. I don't even talk about it. If I were to start doing that, I would make a lot of people feel insecure. Ever seen a dropout with my intellect before and with a graduate job?

You're a bum and you're pissing me off right now. Perhaps, your hijab and lack of fresh air, in that hot air naija weather has suffocated and fried your brain cells. Opening your putrid mouth to spew nonsense would get you slapped in real life - regardless of your sex. If you can't read, go learn how to do that.

Go find the post where I said that! And if you can't, I would tear you and your camel's bum-sniffing-medieval-religion to shreds. I await your reply!
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Vikingman: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

FEMI YOU ARE HEREBY AWARDED A FIRST CLASS DEGREE FOR THIS SELF DESCRIPTION!
YOU ARE A SELF CONFESSED ADULTERER,
YOU ARE ON TRIAL FOR STEALING ALMOST 20 BILLION NAIRA,
YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE A SERIAL LIAR WITH VERBAL INCONTINENCE,
YOU ARE A POLITICAL PROSTITUTE WITH NO GOAL EXCEPT SELF PROMOTION,
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, STOP TALKING.
YOU DISGRACE YOURSELF EVERY TIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

**Runs off thread before the e-warriors lynch me.**

Don't mind the bum. Perhaps, it's because I allude to being from South London and I can relate to ghetto-life - she thinks we're on the same level. That's what you get when you try your best possible to be humble. Ignorant and half-baked pillocks take liberty and start spewing nonsense. You've got a primitive slum dweller, who's dumb enough to allow a medieval religion take over her mind and soul trying to spew nonsense about someone she has ever even had a proper conversation with.

A lot of people take the piss on this forum. Hence why it's always better to put them where they belong. It's only on this forum that people who don't know you and have never seen you, would tell you what you look like - and everyone else would run with that crap.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Lilimax(f): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx: [s][/s]

Stick to Islam and arabic. I know English isn't your first language and you probably attend one of those half-baked glorified secondary schools called Universities in Nigeria - hence your inability to discern the simplest things.

The only time I've ever talked about my qualifications here was probably in 2012, when I was having a discourse with - coogar, jay_bee, Sagamite and Queensmith. I don't even talk about it. If I were to start doing that, I would make a lot of people feel insecure. Ever seen a dropout with my intellect before and with a graduate job?

You're a bum and you're pissing me off right now. Perhaps, your hijab and lack of fresh air, in that hot air naija weather has suffocated and fried your brain cells. Opening your putrid mouth to spew nonsense would get you slapped in real life - regardless of your sex. If you can't read, go learn how to do that.

Go find the post where I said that! And if you can't, I would tear you and your camel's bum-sniffing-medieval-religion to shreds. I await your reply!
Haba Shymexx!
Why all these sad?
Take it easy please...
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Lilimax: Haba Shymexx!
Why all these sad?
Take it easy please...

Nah, these people piss me off. That was how some bum concocted lies about what I look like, when I've never met no one offline, yet some people ran with that. The girl is a prick. You don't post junk about a next person's hard-work, blood, sweat and tears. Especially something they earned.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Lilimax(f): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2014
shymexx:

Nah, these people piss me off. That was how some bum concocted lies about what I look like, when I've never met no one offline, yet some people ran with that. The girl is a prick. You don't post junk about a next person's hard-work, blood, sweat and tears. Especially something they earned.
Joor, nitori Olorun,
Stop at this juncture please smiley
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Fanny drug addict demon dog names on Nairaland-
T8KSY
NOBODY
SIMPLESEYI
SCIPIOAFRICANUS,
DESOLA
ODUA BOY
DJANGO1
IFECI
ORLANDO OWOH
SEGEGGS
WISEGUY
SHYMEXX
ADE SUZUKI
More names will be revealed soon.
Fanny Demon Dog Molester of ur Daughters PAY DECEMBER SALARY!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) / Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.