Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. (3168 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by itachileemy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
190daclown: like seriously undecided
ogbeni park well Oh angry
190daclown: like seriously undecided
ogbeni park well Oh
Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by ArsenalGuy: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2014
Where r the babes in the house.... 2days to her arrival... (I can't fit wait sef)...... Lolz
Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by spenca: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2014
Arsenal-Guy:
Where r the babes in the house.... 2days to her arrival... (I can't fit wait sef)...... Lolz

You are a freak !
Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by ArsenalGuy: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2014
Lolz @Spensa. No be small freak... Maybe am an optimist......
Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Op,guess dis is ur 1st time of hosting a chic over 9t? I wonder dis kain excitement.

Chilax,follow oga mynd and chidyhels advice. They are great.
No use over excitement spoil show.

REMEBER,NO SEX,ATLEAST 4 D TIME BEING.goodluck.
Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by ArsenalGuy: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Adaobi, it's not the first oh, ve hosted many. But u won't understand why this is special and why am soliciting advice in order to avoid any mistake. @mynd and chidy's advice, that's exactly my starting point. They r gud counsellors.
Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guess u jst fell in love.

Only love will give u dis kind of excitement.
Singing chris de burger's COULD DIS BE LOVE,4 u.

Congrats bro. Dnt 4get to tel us hw it went.
Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by spenca: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Arsenal-Guy:
Adaobi, it's not the first oh, ve hosted many. But u won't understand why this is special and why am soliciting advice in order to avoid any mistake. @mynd and chidy's advice, that's exactly my starting point. They r gud counsellors.

There are no mistakes in this kinda stuffs it's only left for you to be nice or be a Dush , to be humble or proud , to be loving or annoying , to be real or fake to be a G or a bitch ,chose where you want to be
Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by tellwisdom: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mynd_44:
I dont know about the bath ooooo. During your chat/calls have you two spoken about sex and how comfy one another is?

As the guy I quoted said, take walks, try to show her memorable places in your area, see places, and places where you can have fun and laugh things off a lot. Dont try to have sex with her on the first night to remove the impression that you only want sex (I am assuming you are looking for a long lasting thing) you guys should cook together, say jokes and just be free. And while you are walking, hold her to the right side so she is not walking close to cars, hold her hands and have you hand around her next if possible (you can try the waist as time goes though)

At night, do loads of cuddling start with some peck, kiss her head, checks and the lips (look her in the eyes while you kiss her lips for the first time. It shows confident and also you telling her to trust you) dont push it if she resists, just stop and do something else (dont worry about her calling you "weak" and "not man enough". A woman who says no when she means yes is childish and confused which I am sure you dont want).

In the morning, have some friends over for some time, not a long time though just introduce and say hi, then go out to buy stuff to cook together. It always works and is fun when you do things with your woman. Keep it up and while she is checking the pot on the stove, try turning her around and kiss her lips (chai......forget she don melt).

Oh make sure you keep your phone free of old chats with crazy girls (block stubborn ones) and tell your ex(es) you are travelling grin

goodluck

Mugu, she no be Oyinbo. Na only oyinbo all those things dey work for undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by ArsenalGuy: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
@tellwisdom, pls no abuses or name-calling. He made a gud pt. Make urs or just read through. Thanks.
Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by Saraha1(f): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Arsenal-Guy:
@tellwisdom, pls no abuses or name-calling. He made a gud pt. Make urs or just read through. Thanks.
O S E !!!!!!!!!!lol.
Re: His Girlfriend Is Spending Her First Weekend With Him......... He Needs Advice. by snowburn: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Omo, if you bathe with her and you no blow her, then you are a joker

then again from una earlier discussions, you already have an idea how the whole thing is going to go down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Just Called Me!!!. What Should I Do???? / Don't Buy Any Woman A Gift This Val / I Love Him BUT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.